Go down 
+2
Jethro
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Is this an incoming Empty
PostSubject: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Plymouth Argyle FC

Verified account

@Only1Argyle Follow Follow @Only1Argyle
More

Coming Soon...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 pm

could be giordano sportswear
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Well its not puma so might actually look alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Its the new training gear we have a different sponsor for it now for the first time ever.

never heard of this company but google says its either a company in hong kong or saudi arabia, but to me it sounds like janner rip off of giorgio armani.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Hoping this one is a goer - can't buy either home or away shirt although homer not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Puma kits have been shite for years,hopefully this training kit is the start towards a decent playing kit. not sure on having the makers name large on the front but will have to see what happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Jethro wrote:
Puma kits  have been shite for years,hopefully this training kit is the start towards a decent playing kit. not sure on having the makers name large on the front but will have to see what happens

Puma will make the kit still. no one has a separate deal for kits with two companies......yet.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Puma kits  have been shite for years,hopefully this training kit is the start towards a decent playing kit. not sure on having the makers name large on the front but will have to see what happens

Puma will make the kit still. no one has a separate deal for kits with two companies......yet.

shame , hopefully might end up with a decent kit from them eventually then,
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

An Argyle first in the making!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:30 pm

Angry wrote:
Its the new training gear we have a different sponsor for it now for the first time ever.

never heard of this company but google says its either a company in hong kong or saudi arabia, but to me it sounds like janner rip off of giorgio armani.
or a Hugo van moody instead of Hugo boss ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 3:03 pm

they have been released.

still never heard of this company and the t-shirt looks shirt but thats more puma than them in fairness but the kids love this turd so who am i to comment.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Looks okay apart from the huge logo on the front, not for me sorry,
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 pm

I would have thought that Saltrock was the obvious kit/clothing supplier.

I'm gobsmacked this hasn't been the case since the get go of the Brent era.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

why they arent a reputable sports clothing company.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Up until this year when Villa signed a deal with Luke to supply kit, I can't recall too many clubs choosing a 'brand' (like Saltrock) to supply kit, over a sports manufacturing company (like Puma).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:16 pm

I think we all know Frank might be having a bit of a josh, and pointing a finger at the closed market of football apparel, even among the elite. And rightly so, yet another rigged market, unless sportswear is just too scientiffik for other producers, what with all that shiny stuff.
As to salt rock, that wouldn't dream of being shiny, I don't think I've ever seen one of their outlets not giving at least 75% discount. Another business grasped from the jaws of failure by the deft hand of the philanthropic saviour. My fave outlet is the Victoria road services down near the Goss moor. What a stunning setting for a fashion boutique. Get yourself togged out before you hit Newquay.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Up until this year when Villa signed a deal with Luke to supply kit, I can't recall too many clubs choosing a 'brand' (like Saltrock) to supply kit, over a sports manufacturing company (like Puma).

Neither can I but it's only a bit of nylon sewn together, innit. Hardly rocket science to produce or Saville Row in terms of prestige, is it?

Getting the Puma logo on it probably starts the cost at £10/shirt so why not get Saltrock to do it?

We could be the first team to play in a hoodie and baggy shorts!!

Seriously though: why not?

Surely there's no rule that says it has to be made by Nike, Puma or Adidas?

And what do we get from them anyway other than little choice in terms of overall design, the wrong shade of green every year and an inability to supply enough of the right sizes?

A smaller, local company could knock out as many as we need when we need them to a design we have complete control of.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:11 pm

George from Asda do a mean tracky bottom for £2.49.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this an incoming   Is this an incoming Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this an incoming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: