Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5024
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:32 am

June must be awful for Nooly, with the club effectively on shut down so even less point for him to be hanging around Home Park than there would be during the season. Still there's alway the Internet, a tool for good but good for tools where he has found a graph with no citiation as to where it has come from to prove how grateful should all be that Green Jim saved us. Cue at one dullard questioning whether we even want to get promoted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Conveniently doesn't show us, who are in debt to the tune of £5 million AFAWK.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3452
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 am

The graph is from the year before we got here hence our absence. As for club debt I too make us around the Swindon mark two clubs below Peterborough. As always with the Brentie Bunch they will ignore our debt and pretend we haven't got any which is wrong when silent Sis loan kicks in as Huge says its about £5m. With our better gates there is no reason we shouldn't be competing on players.
Where's the money going?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7251
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:06 am

At the last Fans Forum Brent explicitly said we are effectively debt-free.

There are debts of around £300,000 which are comprised of monthly bills not yet paid (such as wages and so on) which every business has and is quite normal.

The Hallett loan has not yet been activated so we haven't borrowed it yet and so it isn't a debt yet. Think of it as a credit agreement not yet utilised.

What actual debt there once was was converted into shares and paid off/written off that way.

I understand exactly why you might consider the Hallett loan to be debt because it will be but it isn't debt. Not yet. Not in any meaningful sense of the word.

That said there is the shady Mastpoint/Lombard hangover which has still never been properly explained and who knows what that might be?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3452
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am

The Silent debt will be debt in a matter of days to be fair, or weeks, maybe months but it will be on the balance sheet, imminently or at least in the not too distant future, probably.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3168
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:59 am

If halletts loan hasn’t been activated who paying for the so called prep work there been doing then
Got a niggley feeling about this loan that hallett ain’t telling us/hiding somethink about this loan just got that feeling somethink ain’t right
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3715
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:06 am

RegGreen wrote:
If halletts loan hasn’t been activated who paying for the so called prep work there been doing then
Got a niggley feeling about this loan that hallett ain’t telling us/hiding somethink about this loan just got that feeling somethink ain’t right

Nailed it Reg. Whole caboosh stinks
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3452
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:12 am

It's the Liverpool, Nelson, Hourihane, Jervis money they are spending now. It would grate less if the club were more honest about the reason the team is being starved of funds.
Like it or not we need the crapshack to be finished now so we can get on with being a football club again hopefully without Brent at the helm, well see.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5024
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The graph is from the year before we got here hence our absence. As for club debt I too make us around the Swindon mark two clubs below Peterborough. As always with the Brentie Bunch they will ignore our debt and pretend we haven't got any which is wrong when silent Sis loan kicks in as Huge says its about £5m. With our better gates there is no reason we shouldn't be competing on players.
Where's the money going?

What I like is that when SKY comment that our budget is the 5th worst in the league its a load of rubbish but when Nooly finds a uncited graph on an obscure Bristol Rovers site its Gospel.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 am

Doesn't Nooly hate Rovers ? Surely he wouldn't believe such vile nonsense on a Gashead page.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3452
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
The graph is from the year before we got here hence our absence. As for club debt I too make us around the Swindon mark two clubs below Peterborough. As always with the Brentie Bunch they will ignore our debt and pretend we haven't got any which is wrong when silent Sis loan kicks in as Huge says its about £5m. With our better gates there is no reason we shouldn't be competing on players.
Where's the money going?

What I like is that when SKY comment that our budget is the 5th worst in the league its a load of rubbish but when Nooly finds a uncited graph on an obscure Bristol Rovers site its Gospel.

I don't see it proves anything other than there is no reason to be underfunded compared to at least half the clubs in this league. We have one of the lowest budgets in the league but clearly aren't the only ones not saddled with unsustainable debt and most of the clubs in that list have much lower crowds than we do.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5024
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
The graph is from the year before we got here hence our absence. As for club debt I too make us around the Swindon mark two clubs below Peterborough. As always with the Brentie Bunch they will ignore our debt and pretend we haven't got any which is wrong when silent Sis loan kicks in as Huge says its about £5m. With our better gates there is no reason we shouldn't be competing on players.
Where's the money going?

What I like is that when SKY comment that our budget is the 5th worst in the league its a load of rubbish but when Nooly finds a uncited graph on an obscure Bristol Rovers site its Gospel.

I don't see it proves anything other than there is no reason to be underfunded compared to at least half the clubs in this league. We have one of the lowest budgets in the league but clearly aren't the only ones not saddled with unsustainable debt and most of the clubs in that list have much lower crowds than we do.

Foreshore... Not that it stops the dullards over there using it as incontrovertable proof that Jimmy is oour saviour and literally the greatest football club owner ever.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3787
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:37 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Doesn't Nooly hate Rovers ?  Surely he wouldn't believe such vile nonsense on a Gashead page.

Talking about someone who has made several thousand posts on exeweb though....
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3168
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
If halletts loan hasn’t been activated who paying for the so called prep work there been doing then
Got a niggley feeling about this loan that hallett ain’t telling us/hiding somethink about this loan just got that feeling somethink ain’t right

Nailed it Reg. Whole caboosh stinks
not being funny but if I found 5 mill down the back of my settee and decided to lend it to someone I’d want the interest to start from day 1 weather there using it or sitting on it that’s not my problem I’d still want my bunce/interest each month I know that..that’s why I think someone is being less honest or silent shall we say what the real terms of this loan cos somethink stinks harve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet   

Back to top Go down
 
A Graph wot Noolly found on the Internet
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: