The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 4th incoming maybe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 10703
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 70
Location : plymouth

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am

From Shrewsbury fans forum

Plymouth have agreed a deal to sign Joe Riley from Shrewsbury. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9:58 AM - Jun 8, 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4482
Join date : 2017-09-09

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 am

Another player with more operations on his cv than 1st team appearances? lol!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5305
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:40 am

The problem with signing players with bad injury records is they rarely last a full season. Hence why we ran out of players last season, when will we learn.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4482
Join date : 2017-09-09

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:43 am

When the sychophants wake up and stop praising the club for paying more attention to property deals than the team. Ridsdale had it bang on when he walked in here post admin, "they seem to have forgotten that they are a football club" still rings true today.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11645
Join date : 2013-08-16

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Does this prove to the aviva knobs that brents budget has been decreased and we are literally signing people to give the NHS a break from treating them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5297
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:07 pm

None of these signings are exciting, I have a bigger question What is Brent trying to hide with these signings, building work not going well ?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3364
Join date : 2015-07-08

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:08 pm

This is F#%King madness only way to describe it
Wake me up when this brentmare is over
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3364
Join date : 2015-07-08

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Another player with more operations on his cv than 1st team appearances? lol!
laugh
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 4682
Join date : 2011-05-12

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:29 pm

If it was another team making these diabolical signings I would be pissing myself.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1110
Join date : 2016-02-18

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Austerity, Austerity,Austerity
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5130
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:38 pm

The ice rink cometh, feck the football.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:39 pm

7 more years, 7 more years, 7 more years! lahd

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4430
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:07 am

Jethro wrote:
None of these signings are exciting, I have a bigger question What is Brent trying to hide with these signings, building work not going well ?

There is no building work and nor will there be anytime soon. Just looked at Planning Portal all 10 "conditions" still undischarged
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 am

It's all lies and conjecture.

Us freakazoids and weirdos have got it completely wrong. The state-of-the-art refurb is well under way, all of the new signings are Messi's in the making - we are a football club on the up. Mark my words.


PS: who nicked Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiks postboxes? ld

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4430
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:05 am

P.O.I wrote:
It's all lies and conjecture.

Us freakazoids and weirdos have got it completely wrong. The state-of-the-art refurb is well under way, all of the new signings are Messi's in the making - we are a football club on the up. Mark my words.


PS: who nicked Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiks postboxes? ld

In 5 days time Brents claim of "mid june" is reached as for the main refurbishment contract signing. I wonder what the odds of it happening are lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:51 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's all lies and conjecture.

Us freakazoids and weirdos have got it completely wrong. The state-of-the-art refurb is well under way, all of the new signings are Messi's in the making - we are a football club on the up. Mark my words.


PS: who nicked Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiks postboxes? ld

In 5 days time Brents claim of "mid june" is reached as for the main refurbishment contract signing. I wonder what the odds of it happening are lol

Something will happen, it won’t be the signing of the main contract, but there will be something to distract the sheep from what’s (not) going on. Maybe the one decent signing of the summer. Maybe a sponsorship deal of some description, or re-signing one or two of the out of contract players.

Whatever it is, it won’t be construction related.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4482
Join date : 2017-09-09

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:18 am

Maybe an in depth interview with Brent explaining why he needs to run PAFC 2018 as if we arel PAFC 2011 and still in admin? He could then go on to say how delighted he is that the club forum supports him doing this even though it means they have no bright future allowing him to finally get the asset strip done and concentrate on the building.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 am

Homeslice wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
It's all lies and conjecture.

Us freakazoids and weirdos have got it completely wrong. The state-of-the-art refurb is well under way, all of the new signings are Messi's in the making - we are a football club on the up. Mark my words.


PS: who nicked Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiks postboxes? ld

In 5 days time Brents claim of "mid june" is reached as for the main refurbishment contract signing. I wonder what the odds of it happening are lol

Something will happen, it won’t be the signing of the main contract, but there will be something to distract the sheep from what’s (not) going on. Maybe the one decent signing of the summer. Maybe a sponsorship deal of some description, or re-signing one or two of the out of contract players.

Whatever it is, it won’t be construction related.

Maybe the mother of all auctions to divert attention away from the Trago Mills specials we've signed so far!

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5297
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:55 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
None of these signings are exciting, I have a bigger question What is Brent trying to hide with these signings, building work not going well ?

There is no building work and nor will there be anytime soon. Just looked at Planning Portal all 10 "conditions" still undischarged

So its pr to hide that fact, thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




4th incoming maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th incoming maybe   4th incoming maybe Empty

Back to top Go down
 
4th incoming maybe
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: