The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Congratulations ATD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4482
Join date : 2017-09-09

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:44 am

We are now a busier site than PASOTI! We have signed up way more new members of late than Jimmys site down the road, we have more active topics and on the whole the IQ of our posters is way higher than the Brenty Bheys and we have many less children cluttering the boards with inane drivel.
Take a bow. Like a Star @ heaven jocolor flower
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3364
Join date : 2015-07-08

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:03 am

Well done everybody
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5130
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:21 am

Congratulations indeed, might put a few stickers up to celebrate. cheers
Suck on that Porky. Pig
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:41 am

Oh, don't worry, De-Lar will have seen this already and is working on Pigspoti's 'new' figures as we speak.

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:18 pm

This is the only site that holds the establishment to task on behalf of Argyle fans - long way to go but it's sinking in me thinks!! Nice one chaps!!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1110
Join date : 2016-02-18

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:54 pm

An island of sanity in a sea of Avivas.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4430
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Back when Rapson used to willingly talk to me he was certain that Newell and his Mod pack (at that time) had over 640 multi accounts deep sixed and in hibernation ready to be reactivated at a moments notice all intended to massage the claimed members
I reckon he's got 30 regular posters accounting for 95% of all posts
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3364
Join date : 2015-07-08

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:23 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Congratulations indeed, might put a few stickers up to celebrate. cheers
Suck on that Porky. Pig
laugh Thumbs that’s the spirit GG geddon
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4482
Join date : 2017-09-09

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:14 pm

And thanks to everybody for generously contributing to the behind the scenes charity side of ATD that we don't like to brag about. I mean bragging about your charitable work makes it look like you're doing it for the glory.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
And thanks to everybody for generously contributing to the behind the scenes charity side of ATD that we don't like to brag about. I mean bragging about your charitable work makes it look like you're doing it for the glory.
Do you mean the behind the scenes sticker and T shirt production?
I've just received a package of 2 t shirts that are a sight to behold!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Posts : 1506
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 60

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Hurrah
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 309
Join date : 2018-05-16

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 am

Is HC Green on Pasoti for real? I've never known anyone so positive about everything Argo, except for the little bum licker Ollie Argyle who is auditioning for Postcodes job constantly. £200 for your old battered grandstand seat. Bargain!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:53 am

Expect HC Green is eagerly awaiting the demolition of Evertons ground to nab himself a seat.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Is HC Green on Pasoti for real? I've never known anyone so positive about everything Argo, except for the little bum licker Ollie Argyle who is auditioning for Postcodes job constantly. £200 for your old battered grandstand seat. Bargain!
Yes he certainly is for real.
Has regular chats with Derek, and Derek's mum and dad.
He'll be looking to go out to Holland for the training camp, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 309
Join date : 2018-05-16

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:51 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Is HC Green on Pasoti for real? I've never known anyone so positive about everything Argo, except for the little bum licker Ollie Argyle who is auditioning for Postcodes job constantly. £200 for your old battered grandstand seat. Bargain!
Yes he certainly is for real.
Has regular chats with Derek, and Derek's mum and dad.
He'll be looking to go out to Holland for the training camp, that's for sure.

See I don't agree with everything posted on here BUUUUUUUT some Argo fans revel in the thick Janner mentality and calling the Fans Fest goers Avivas is spot on. M wife used to go with her sister and brother in law while I went for a few pints somewhere not so bloody yokel like. Its why half of PASOTI cant see passed MR Brent and his business failures. They see a man in a suit and they imediatly start tugging there caps like they are priviledged to be in there company. Its also why Mr Brent was able to by PASOTI so easily and make sure its all good news on the Argo front. Then you get people like John Lloyd and Graham Clark being abused for telling the full story and they end up not posting anymore. PASOTI used to be allright but its a jokre now
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4430
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Big Robby wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Is HC Green on Pasoti for real? I've never known anyone so positive about everything Argo, except for the little bum licker Ollie Argyle who is auditioning for Postcodes job constantly. £200 for your old battered grandstand seat. Bargain!
Yes he certainly is for real.
Has regular chats with Derek, and Derek's mum and dad.
He'll be looking to go out to Holland for the training camp, that's for sure.

See I don't agree with everything posted on here BUUUUUUUT some Argo fans revel in the thick Janner mentality and calling the Fans Fest goers Avivas is spot on. M wife used to go with her sister and brother in law while I went for a few pints somewhere not so bloody yokel like. Its why half of PASOTI cant see passed MR Brent and his business failures. They see a man in a suit and they imediatly start tugging there caps like they are priviledged to be in there company. Its also why Mr Brent was able to by PASOTI so easily and make sure its all good news on the Argo front. Then you get people like John Lloyd and Graham Clark being abused for telling the full story and they end up not posting anymore. PASOTI used to be allright but its a jokre now

They revel in it actually believing they are someone at the club. As much as Brent is a repulsive odious thief he wouldn't be seen dead in normal circumstances with the likes of Newell, Webb, Cone Head, Pep Pedlar, Rapson or that squeaky cvnt Jameson currently in my avatar
They're simply so thick they cant realise they are being used and abused

feck em sooner or later Brent will hang them out to dry when he's milked enough
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5072
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:06 pm

ATD, where Bumlicking the Property Boyz, is not compulsary.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5130
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Is HC Green on Pasoti for real? I've never known anyone so positive about everything Argo, except for the little bum licker Ollie Argyle who is auditioning for Postcodes job constantly. £200 for your old battered grandstand seat. Bargain!
Yes he certainly is for real.
Has regular chats with Derek, and Derek's mum and dad.
He'll be looking to go out to Holland for the training camp, that's for sure.

See I don't agree with everything posted on here BUUUUUUUT some Argo fans revel in the thick Janner mentality and calling the Fans Fest goers Avivas is spot on. M wife used to go with her sister and brother in law while I went for a few pints somewhere not so bloody yokel like. Its why half of PASOTI cant see passed MR Brent and his business failures. They see a man in a suit and they imediatly start tugging there caps like they are priviledged to be in there company. Its also why Mr Brent was able to by PASOTI so easily and make sure its all good news on the Argo front. Then you get people like John Lloyd and Graham Clark being abused for telling the full story and they end up not posting anymore. PASOTI used to be allright but its a jokre now

They revel in it actually believing they are someone at the club. As much as Brent is a repulsive odious thief he wouldn't be seen dead in normal circumstances with the likes of Newell, Webb, Cone Head, Pep Pedlar, Rapson or that squeaky cvnt Jameson currently in my avatar
They're simply so thick they cant realise they are being used and abused

feck em sooner or later Brent will hang them out to dry when he's milked enough

Maybe they like being used and abused, some people do sadly.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 54
Location : Plymouth

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:29 am

Well done !!

The good thing about ATD is that you can say what you want (within reason of course) and that is free speech at its best.

Them over the road there at Stasoti dislike free speech and criticism, shame on the Stasoti mods.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5297
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:01 pm

ATD Mugs and stickers ??? £10 plus £5 paypal fee and £5 postage Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Congratulations ATD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ATD.   Congratulations ATD. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Congratulations ATD.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: