Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Real Madrid v Liverpool

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3690
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 am

Please Ronny stick a hat trick past them and shut them up lol!


Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat May 26, 2018 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3690
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 am

4-1 I have bet on Real victory
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4422
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 10:02 am

Am just working out a way of watching the game online - we all like Klopp don't we the best manager Man Utd never had. laugh
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Come on you Mickey Mousers!

A day of sport at DRF HQ.

Egg chasing (come on the Chiefs) and then football all the way (Up the Villa! Come on you reds!)

Bought enough snacks for me and the Junior General to sink a ship!


And looking forward to a trip to Plymouth tomorrow to cause some havoc, DRF stylee!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3690
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 12:27 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Am just working out a way of watching the game online - we all like Klopp don't we the best manager Man Utd never had. laugh

BT Sport have a dedicated Youtube channel which will show it free of charge.
Theres a link to it within this page was looking this morning myself

http://sport.bt.com/football/real-madrid-v-liverpool-free-live-stream-tv-channel-champions-league-final-preview-team-news-videos-odds-with-bt-sport-S11364268241406
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3117
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Can’t stand the scousers but then again can’t totarate Ronaldo either I ill be viewing it like a England v Spain international...Come on England
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4603
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Please Ronny stick a hat trick past them and shut them up lol!
Calm down calm down, hoping and praying for a Madrid victory cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 2:16 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Can’t stand the scousers but then again can’t totarate Ronaldo either I ill be viewing it like a England v Spain international...Come on England

How many Scousers actually support Liverpool? Captain Wankspam definitely isn't one Reg.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4422
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 3:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Am just working out a way of watching the game online - we all like Klopp don't we the best manager Man Utd never had. laugh

BT Sport have a dedicated Youtube channel which will show it free of charge.
Theres a link to it within this page was looking this morning myself

http://sport.bt.com/football/real-madrid-v-liverpool-free-live-stream-tv-channel-champions-league-final-preview-team-news-videos-odds-with-bt-sport-S11364268241406

Cheers Harve, yes found it earlier, out to get a bottle of wine in a bit, other half going out - it's shaping up for a good evening. cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Can’t stand the scousers but then again can’t totarate Ronaldo either I ill be viewing it like a England v Spain international...Come on England

How many Scousers actually support Liverpool? Captain Wankspam definitely isn't one Reg.
Is he a Liverpool fan? I've never seen him state that as a fact. And he's not the sort of person to keep it quiet.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3117
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 4:39 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Can’t stand the scousers but then again can’t totarate Ronaldo either I ill be viewing it like a England v Spain international...Come on England

How many Scousers actually support Liverpool? Captain Wankspam definitely isn't one Reg.
Is he a Liverpool fan? I've never seen him state that as a fact. And he's not the sort of person to keep it quiet.
but me on the other hand beeb “Up The Gunners ld
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 838
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm

The real reason those supporters planes were cancelled!



_______________________________________
Happy to see you
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Is that Harve?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3703
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Bloody glory supporting wankers the lot of you ld
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Can’t stand the scousers but then again can’t totarate Ronaldo either I ill be viewing it like a England v Spain international...Come on England

How many Scousers actually support Liverpool? Captain Wankspam definitely isn't one Reg.
The bideford wonderboy is NOT a Liverpool fan.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3703
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 8:36 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Can’t stand the scousers but then again can’t totarate Ronaldo either I ill be viewing it like a England v Spain international...Come on England

How many Scousers actually support Liverpool? Captain Wankspam definitely isn't one Reg.
The bideford wonderboy is NOT a Liverpool fan.

no stripes init
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4422
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 9:49 pm

Derek needs to get onto Bales agent in the morning, clearly he's not happy at Real, come on Jimmy get yer money out. laugh
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4967
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Derek needs to get onto Bales agent in the morning, clearly he's not happy at Real, come on Jimmy get yer money out. laugh

Sure hope Argyle don't try to sign that fecking goalkeeper.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4422
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 10:03 pm

luke's free.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4603
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Deh do doh dont deh!!!!! well done Real Madrid.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10183
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 pm

The Pope will be happy!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 9267
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sat May 26, 2018 11:56 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The Pope will be happy!


Might compensate for the Irish referendum for awhile.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10183
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 am

No someone at work found this online a couple of weeks ago. (I can't find it to link).

In 1981 an English Prince got married.
Liverpool won the European Cup.
The Pope died.

In 2005 an English Prince got married.
Liverpool won the Champions League.
The Pope died.

In 2018 an English Prince is getting married.
Liverpool are in the Champions League Final.
The Pope is shitting himself! Very Happy

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8072
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sun May 27, 2018 2:02 am

feckin brilliant. I haven’t laughed so much for a long long time. Sat in a bar watching that Comedy show from the keeper.

What was tragic was the level of devastated plastic Plymothian Liverpool fans in the bar crying into their beer. Not a single scouse accent between them. Sad wankers.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8072
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   Sun May 27, 2018 2:06 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
No someone at work found this online a couple of weeks ago. (I can't find it to link).

In 1981 an English Prince got married.
Liverpool won the European Cup.
The Pope died.

In 2005 an English Prince got married.
Liverpool won the Champions League.
The Pope died.

In 2018 an English Prince is getting married.
Liverpool are in the Champions League Final.
The Pope is shitting himself! Very Happy

Pope is now like...’yeah feck u motherfuckers’.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid v Liverpool   

Back to top Go down
 
Real Madrid v Liverpool
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: