Bob Crow
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Tommy Robinson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:53 am

There was an independent barrister on radio four today programme this morning who stated more or less the same points.
Particularly point 4 is a very common situation, good post SFD sheds some more objective light on the known racist thug.
Unless of course one chooses to believe right wing American fake news sites.
Back to top Go down
neilbet79

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:29 am

F**k him. The country would be a better place with out him. That's my measured and educated two pennyworth.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:46 am

and the muslim grooming rape gangs, better off without them too.
Back to top Go down
neilbet79

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:54 am

PatDunne wrote:

Indeed. I believe those charged are behind bars now.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 12:46 pm

PatDunne wrote:

I'm all for eradicating all grooming rape gangs not just Muslim ones.

I don't think "freedom for Christian rape gangs" is ever going to get much traction but you are free to campaign for it if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 1:11 pm

I think the catholic church does a good enough job without my help.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

I don't think "freedom for Christian rape gangs" is ever going to get much traction but you are free to campaign for it if you want.

Come on Franny save your ire for a more worthy target, the word Muslim is relevant here as the trial Robinson was intefering with was featuring just that.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:09 pm

You don't often see people referring to Jimmy Savilles religion, or Stuart Hall, or Rolf Harris. Funny that
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Come on Franny save your ire for a more worthy target, the word Muslim is relevant here as the trial Robinson was intefering with was featuring just that.

Not as relevant as asking has "Robinson" (not actually his real name, of course) ever reported on a rape gang that was not Muslim? Or any rape trial not including Muslim defendants?

I genuinely do not know. I could hazard a guess though.

I do know there's been many rape trials.

If he was genuinely concerned with raising the profile of organised crime, child care, rape prevention and better victim welfare then that would be one thing but if he only reported on the trials involving Muslims that would suggest quite another.

I think we all know that the word "Muslim" is exactly why he was there because when it comes down to it he is nasty, lying, vicious, racist criminal thug with many convictions behind him and his sole purpose is to stir up hatred against Muslims everywhere.

So, I suppose, the word Muslim is relevant in any case involving "Robinson" and especially this one. In fact not so much relevant but more accurately the entire and only aspect of it of any interest to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Save your holier than thou routine for someone else will you? I've defended Muslims on here many a time from what I would class as racist comment. The fact that these people were Muslims is relevant. Believe it or not there are a lot of them that live here as though it were some outpost of far flung Pakistan with Sharia law firmly in place. Trying to ignore these facts in the name of being being PC is bullshit we have a deeply embedded problem in this country with ignorant people and they aren't all members of the EDL in fact should anybody mention the fact Robinson is a member of a far right group? How the feck can you have a grown up discussion about these issues whilst people like you come out with comments like that?
I've lived with Muslims and traveled widely in Muslim countries and areas. On the whole they are just like you and me plain ordinary people but if you think it's acceptable for Muslims to behave by their own sharia law and fourteenth century mysoginist ethics in 21st century UK then I despair, you are worse than a stupid person it seems you don't want to think even.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:19 pm

I thought this was all about free speech and not sharia law but if we are to consider such things I want us all to adhere to British, or perhaps more relevant English, Law. Any quasi-legal version of law based on some sort of theological fundamentalism can go feck itself.

This respect for and adherence to our law is something that "Robinson", as exampled by his own many - and especially the most recent - convictions, does not exhibit.

He is not just a member of a far right extremist racist organisation but someone who actually created one.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Katie Hopkins and Fox News... A match made in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Head in sand, nothing to see, move along please.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Not at all.

Her stance was the whole point of the stunt.

"Robinson" martyred himself knowing full well what the consequences would be because he had been told explicitly in court by a judge sunning up after one of his many previous convictions.

He then went ahead and created the situation which some seem unable to grasp, is actually, in law, so very simple. In fact it is so clear that "Robinson" himself pleaded guilty.

Laws that have been set in train by Magna Carta in 1215 and amended and revised and reinforced and repealed to create an orthodoxy of interpretations, procedures, precedents and protocols over 800 years or so.

It is English law passed by British parliaments enforced by an English police force and overseen by an English judiciary, all of which are seemingly beatified by organisations such as the EDL, which has been openly flouted by "Robinson" and he is now in chokey for it.

I have no sympathy for him at all. There is no wider picture here except for the tissue of spin, lies and misinformation peddled by the likes of Katie Hopkins to advance a hostile anti-Muslim explicitly racist far-right agenda.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 pm

No one is defending Robinson least of all me but I see you neatly avoided falling into a debate on the wider issues. There are widespread problems in many religious groups with the way they view and treat women. To mention Muslims in the context of this debate is as relevant as mentioning the BBC in the same sentence as Saville. Free speech in modern day Britain my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:04 pm

There have always been political prisoners in this country, just ask Ricky Tomlinson for instance. Welcome to the real world. Unusual for it to be Robinson's sort.
There has never been free speech in this country, and never likely to be. it's a myth to soothe the conscience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Well I think I prefer our version of free speech than many other countries
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:35 pm

And let me say it again, no one is defending Robinson. I just fail to see why we shouldnt be able to mention the word Muslim in regards to this conversation.
As always Bees you aren't the only one gifted enough to see the world for what it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:39 pm

The comparison thing is a whole different discussion, Graiser. The point is it doesn't exist in this case. It doesn't even exist in the sitting room of a family.
Maybe you agree with the idea of political prisoners ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm

It could always be worse close yer eyes and ears. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Well, philosophically speaking, I can think of many heated scenarios where dipping yer toes in balmy West Penwith waters is the best idea at the time. Sometimes things don't have an immediate answer, a bit like mortality, so energy is best reserved.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:47 pm

You don't often see people referring to Jimmy Savilles religion, or Stuart Hall, or Rolf Harris. Funny that

Jimmy Saville, Stuart Hall or Rolf Harris never claimed that God or the bible 'made them do it'. Funny that.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:50 pm

although Sutcliff did I believe, nutters the lot of them, right I'm off to chuck a few gays off the top of the Civic Centre.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
No one is defending Robinson least of all me but I see you neatly avoided falling into a debate on the wider issues. There are widespread problems in many religious groups with the way they view and treat women. To mention Muslims in the context of this debate is as relevant as mentioning the BBC in the same sentence as Saville. Free speech in modern day Britain my arse.

Nobody has said you can't mention Muslims. Nobody has censored anything. You are free to say what you will and I am free to propose a contrary opinion.

As for free speech... It doesn't exist. It is illegal to blaspheme, it is illegal to slander, it is illegal to incite racial hatred. Perjury is illegal. And that's all before cultural norms which may preclude the usage of certain language in certain scenarios.

More relevant to this case when a person has been charged with an offence laws regarding sub judice come into play as do a judge's rulings regarding contempt of court.

Comply with all of that and you can say what you like. "Robinson" didn't comply. "Robinson" deliberately and calculatedly crossed the boundaries.

That's what this is all about.

Is "Robinson" a political prisoner? No. He's a nasty, vicious, lying racist with a string of criminal convictions behind him who has transgressed yet again.

There's thousands of people in prison who probably should not be but he isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next