Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Tommy Robinson

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8072
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Not seen or heard anything about this on the news, must've missed it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5838589/Oxford-child-sex-gang-jailed-75-YEARS.html

They probably kept it quiet so these scum bags could get convicted without fear of the trial collapsing due to the idiocy of Yaxley-Lennon and his ilk.


Kept it quiet, even after conviction lol.  That's why we're in this mess, nothing to see, move along.  Enablers one and all, shameful.

Couple England fans get into a tear up at the WC and it'll be wall to wall, even pre conviction.

What is the solution then?


There are many things that could be done to disrupt the activities of these gangs, I'm sure most thinking people realise that. Those responsible for the cover ups, apologists and even those unwilling or too stupid to admit that there is a problem must, if they're being honest with themselves, realise that there is. Firstly and probably most importantly, organisations who for years have been treading on eggshells in fear of upsetting the 'community', Government, local authorities, police and the vast majority of the mainstream media need to unshackle themselves and 'go public' so to speak, then perhaps everyone will feel able to talk about it, not just us racists.

It’s easy to avoid being called a racist by not being a racist.


Anything else?

That’s pretty much it. It’s not difficult.



No opinions on the points I raised?

I disagree with your opinions of the current situation and I don’t think you have offered any solutions. We can talk about the issues of grooming freely.


What are your opinions of the current situation and what, if any, would your solutions be?

Concentrate on the fact that this is a grooming and paedophilia issue and don’t let the issue be hijacked by those who want to make it about race.

Therein lies the problem though. The moment the point is raised that these huge community paedophilia and grooming rings are muslim men, you take issue with that Frank.. Does acknowledging and noting that there’s evidently an issue in a lot of these male muslim communities not need to be highlighted?

For me it does.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Is it relevant that Tommo is a member of the EDL? Can we mention that in fear of stigmatising all EDL members?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2975
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:15 pm

I thought he was now trying to big up the Football Lads' Alliance. What does that say about where he thinks his most fervent support is ?
In fact, as we're talking about muslim men, why not talk about the persuasions of male football fans as opposed to the general public.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5591
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:24 pm

beesrus wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
No bees, I've said let's not be afraid to talk about it.
Talk about it then Les. So, is gang pimping and prostitution is a new thing in this country ?
And while we're talking about it, is it immigrant muslim men or British Muslim men you are worried about ?
And is it a Muslim men thing or is it an Asian men thing who might not be Muslim ?


Immigrant or homegrown, makes no difference to me. And just in case you're attempting to lure me down the racial route, I'm equally disgusted by white European saddos/paedos who travel to SE Asia and prey on their vulnerable children, although that appears to be less prevalent than the mass assaults occurring in blighty at present.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7201
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 pm

I have said much of this before but it is worth saying again.

Have we ever seen "Tommy Robinson" campaigning for the victims of sexual violence in a general sense?

There's plenty of instances where he could have expressed opinions and outrage about child abuse in the catholic church, for instance. I hate to say this but there is never a teacher paedo scandal very far away. What has he said about them? Or perhaps abuse that has involved scout leaders or similar? Or any number of other opportunities (Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris etc) where he could take a stand and champion the disempowered, disbelieved and forgotten who were relentlessly abused and then ignored if they came forward for years?

But he hasn't, has he? Not a peep. Not unless the rapist is Muslim in which case he is all over it like a cheap suit.

Because he doesn't give a damn about rape or incest or any other form of sexual abuse and he doesn't give a damn about the victims - if he did he would not endanger a trial that was about to lock a bunch of paedoes up for many years, would he? What he cares about is whipping up hatred against Muslims because it is only the cases of abuse involving Muslims that he targets because he is a nasty, violent, racist piece of shit.

The wider truth is that cases of child abuse in this country, all over this country in every community, are all too common. I was once at a course run by the NSPCC, must have been 15 years ago or more now, and the prevalence then was truly shocking unless their statistics were waaaaaaay off the mark. It was a long time ago and forget the actual figures but they were so high I just couldn't accept that they were true so I challenged them. The NSPCC guy was adamant that the stats were right: something like 10% (I forget the exact figure and further detail) of our kids are being regularly abused. 10%!! That means you walk into a typical classroom and 3 of the kids are being abused - and probably more than that in the more working class areas.

And what was often the decisive factor? Poverty, basically. Abuse happens at far higher levels in the poorest sectors of the community and who is the person most likely to do the abusing? A member of the same family - the stats really sky-rocketed here: a kid is far more likely to be abused by a family member than by a stranger.

What we should be doing is focussing on the victims not the perpetrators. We should be creating avenues for them to report the fact that they are being abused, we should be helping them to come to terms with and overcome the abuse, we should be listening to those abused and be far more ready to accept that they are telling the truth. Only then can we start to deal with the hideous, pathetic, cowardly perverts who commit these acts. What has "Tommy Robinson" ever done in this regard?

And the focus on the victims should apply to every single instance regardless of religion or creed of either victim or perpetrator.

Where has "Tommy Robinson" or any of his supporters ever even begun to get near to saying any of this? And where is any of it on this thread?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:31 am

"What we should be doing is focusing on the victims"
Nil point on that one then Franny. It would seem his victims are rapists, how are they victims?
"Where has "Tommy Robinson" OR ANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS ever begun to get near to saying any of this? And where is any of it on this thread?

There aren't any "Tommy Robinson supporters" on this thread but from your lofty position on your high horse you fail to see this.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4967
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I have said much of this before but it is worth saying again.

Have we ever seen "Tommy Robinson" campaigning for the victims of sexual violence in a general sense?

There's plenty of instances where he could have expressed opinions and outrage about child abuse in the catholic church, for instance. I hate to say this but there is never a teacher paedo scandal very far away. What has he said about them? Or perhaps abuse that has involved scout leaders or similar? Or any number of other opportunities (Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris etc) where he could take a stand and champion the disempowered, disbelieved and forgotten who were relentlessly abused and then ignored if they came forward for years?

But he hasn't, has he? Not a peep. Not unless the rapist is Muslim in which case he is all over it like a cheap suit.

Because he doesn't give a damn about rape or incest or any other form of sexual abuse and he doesn't give a damn about the victims - if he did he would not endanger a trial that was about to lock a bunch of paedoes up for many years, would he? What he cares about is whipping up hatred against Muslims because it is only the cases of abuse involving Muslims that he targets because he is a nasty, violent, racist piece of shit.

The wider truth is that cases of child abuse in this country, all over this country in every community, are all too common. I was once at a course run by the NSPCC, must have been 15 years ago or more now, and the prevalence then was truly shocking unless their statistics were waaaaaaay off the mark. It was a long time ago and forget the actual figures but they were so high I just couldn't accept that they were true so I challenged them. The NSPCC guy was adamant that the stats were right: something like 10% (I forget the exact figure and further detail) of our kids are being regularly abused. 10%!! That means you walk into a typical classroom and 3 of the kids are being abused - and probably more than that in the more working class areas.

And what was often the decisive factor? Poverty, basically. Abuse happens at far higher levels in the poorest sectors of the community and who is the person most likely to do the abusing? A member of the same family - the stats really sky-rocketed here: a kid is far more likely to be abused by a family member than by a stranger.

What we should be doing is focussing on the victims not the perpetrators. We should be creating avenues for them to report the fact that they are being abused, we should be helping them to come to terms with and overcome the abuse, we should be listening to those abused and be far more ready to accept that they are telling the truth. Only then can we start to deal with the hideous, pathetic, cowardly perverts who commit these acts. What has "Tommy Robinson" ever done in this regard?

And the focus on the victims should apply to every single instance regardless of religion or creed of either victim or perpetrator.

Where has "Tommy Robinson" or any of his supporters ever even begun to get near to saying any of this? And where is any of it on this thread?

How exactly does poverty motivate a member of a family to abuse his/her own kids?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:46 pm

He's been to Luton he should know.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7201
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I have said much of this before but it is worth saying again.

Have we ever seen "Tommy Robinson" campaigning for the victims of sexual violence in a general sense?

There's plenty of instances where he could have expressed opinions and outrage about child abuse in the catholic church, for instance. I hate to say this but there is never a teacher paedo scandal very far away. What has he said about them? Or perhaps abuse that has involved scout leaders or similar? Or any number of other opportunities (Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris etc) where he could take a stand and champion the disempowered, disbelieved and forgotten who were relentlessly abused and then ignored if they came forward for years?

But he hasn't, has he? Not a peep. Not unless the rapist is Muslim in which case he is all over it like a cheap suit.

Because he doesn't give a damn about rape or incest or any other form of sexual abuse and he doesn't give a damn about the victims - if he did he would not endanger a trial that was about to lock a bunch of paedoes up for many years, would he? What he cares about is whipping up hatred against Muslims because it is only the cases of abuse involving Muslims that he targets because he is a nasty, violent, racist piece of shit.

The wider truth is that cases of child abuse in this country, all over this country in every community, are all too common. I was once at a course run by the NSPCC, must have been 15 years ago or more now, and the prevalence then was truly shocking unless their statistics were waaaaaaay off the mark. It was a long time ago and forget the actual figures but they were so high I just couldn't accept that they were true so I challenged them. The NSPCC guy was adamant that the stats were right: something like 10% (I forget the exact figure and further detail) of our kids are being regularly abused. 10%!! That means you walk into a typical classroom and 3 of the kids are being abused - and probably more than that in the more working class areas.

And what was often the decisive factor? Poverty, basically. Abuse happens at far higher levels in the poorest sectors of the community and who is the person most likely to do the abusing? A member of the same family - the stats really sky-rocketed here: a kid is far more likely to be abused by a family member than by a stranger.

What we should be doing is focussing on the victims not the perpetrators. We should be creating avenues for them to report the fact that they are being abused, we should be helping them to come to terms with and overcome the abuse, we should be listening to those abused and be far more ready to accept that they are telling the truth. Only then can we start to deal with the hideous, pathetic, cowardly perverts who commit these acts. What has "Tommy Robinson" ever done in this regard?

And the focus on the victims should apply to every single instance regardless of religion or creed of either victim or perpetrator.

Where has "Tommy Robinson" or any of his supporters ever even begun to get near to saying any of this? And where is any of it on this thread?

How exactly does poverty motivate a member of a family to abuse his/her own kids?

I have no idea but those were the stats.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7201
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
"What we should be doing is focusing on the victims"
Nil point on that one then Franny. It would seem his victims are rapists, how are they victims?
"Where has "Tommy Robinson" OR ANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS ever begun to get near to saying any of this? And where is any of it on this thread?

There aren't any "Tommy Robinson supporters" on this thread but from your lofty position on your high horse you fail to see this.

I didn't say there was.

And do I really have to point out that the victims are those who have been abused? Do I really need to do that?

Clearly I do.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
"What we should be doing is focusing on the victims"
Nil point on that one then Franny. It would seem his victims are rapists, how are they victims?
"Where has "Tommy Robinson" OR ANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS ever begun to get near to saying any of this? And where is any of it on this thread?

There aren't any "Tommy Robinson supporters" on this thread but from your lofty position on your high horse you fail to see this.

I didn't say there was.

And do I really have to point out that the victims are those who have been abused? Do I really need to do that?

Clearly I do.

No you don't you're getting really feckin tiring now. You preach from a predetermined viewpoint arrived at by ignoring any viewpoint offered and assuming everything else to fill in the gaps. It's preaching with aim of you appearing like you're some modern day version of the perfect man. No one is supporting ADL, EDF, BLT and everybody realises who the victims are in a rape case FFS!
You really are a wierd one.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1895
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:14 pm

My understanding is that the majority of abused children are abused by their parents?f
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2975
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:57 pm

PatDunne wrote:
My understanding is that the majority of abused children are abused by their parents?f
By a country mile. Parents, and then second, close family.
Stranger danger, it's an age old long running story for us humans that suits. And amongst other primates too if you believe all the "science" out there. Bogey men are always strangers. Can't see that fear changing any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5591
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3690
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:07 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Kangaroo court decision quashed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755

You are perhaps aware that another hearing is scheduled and the sentence can be increased
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5591
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Kangaroo court decision quashed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755

You are perhaps aware that another hearing is scheduled and the sentence can be increased


And?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10183
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Who gives a feck!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1895
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:24 am

In his written judgement, Lord Burnett said: "We are satisfied that the finding of contempt made in Leeds following a fundamentally flawed process, in what we recognise were difficult and unusual circumstances, cannot stand.

You don't give a feck about that? 'a fundamentally flawed process'

None of us are innocent if the state decides otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

avatar

Posts : 5077
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 97
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:42 am

Stephen Lennon-Yaxley has been:

1. convicted of assaulting a copper
2. supports Luton, is a big part of their firm and was convicted after leading a 100 man brawl with some Newport fans
3. arrested for breach of his bail in 2011
4. convicted of common assault in 2011
5. entered the USA illegally on a fake passport
6. due to previous drug offences
7. pleaded guilty to committing fraud on two counts in 2013
8. breached the term of his license when released
9. Been given a football banning order in 2016
10. Arrested and convicted for contempt of court in Canterbury
11. Been involved in a brawl at Royal Ascot in 2017
12. ...and now, this Leeds stuff.

So on the basis of all that, my thoughts are...


FREE TOMMY!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9767
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 59
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:44 am

The man and his supporters are, IMO, beneath contempt.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:44 am

Or on the basis of that he's obviously guilty of everything so no trial needed bang the fecker up.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9767
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 59
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:45 am

as long as the legal profession make a mint.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3690
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 am

Suspect he will be resentenced to a shorter term whereby having already served time plus automatic remission of 50% he'll be discharged from the court
The establishment uphold the jailing in the first place and the free tommy brigade claim victory likewise

Course he could end up with an extension of time. He did himself no favours telling the BBC guy on camera to feck off strolling around after
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1895
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:51 am

seadog wrote:
The man and his supporters are, IMO, beneath contempt.


I agree, they are almost as bad as those followers of a perverse branch of Islam bent on killing people for allah.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7201
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
"What we should be doing is focusing on the victims"
Nil point on that one then Franny. It would seem his victims are rapists, how are they victims?
"Where has "Tommy Robinson" OR ANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS ever begun to get near to saying any of this? And where is any of it on this thread?

There aren't any "Tommy Robinson supporters" on this thread but from your lofty position on your high horse you fail to see this.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   

Back to top Go down
 
Tommy Robinson
Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: