The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Fri May 25, 2018 10:22 pm

If the fat slug is a bonafied volunteer of the club and technically an an employee without remuneration, then is it in the clubs interests to have somebody that calls people Nazi's on Twitter and posts illegally obtained CCTV over the internet? John Back must be shown this along with some of his others.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Sat May 26, 2018 6:18 am

Bob Crow wrote:
If the fat slug is a bonafied volunteer of the club and technically an an employee without remuneration, then is it in the clubs interests to have somebody that calls people Nazi's on Twitter and posts illegally obtained CCTV over the internet? John Back must be shown this along with some of his others.

Well as before one of you cobble an email together and send them. Jon.Back@pafc.co.uk
Back to top Go down
ch00se

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Sat May 26, 2018 10:11 am

formally contact the clubs chief information officer if you want an actual response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Sat May 26, 2018 12:21 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

here's his Nazi comment that he's deleted from Twatter
24,700 tweets!!

I'm sure I saw the other day that it was 24,900 tweets.

I mean FFS, how unhinged must somebody be? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Sat May 26, 2018 1:19 pm

BBC1 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

here's his Nazi comment that he's deleted from Twatter
24,700 tweets!!

I'm sure I saw the other day that it was 24,900 tweets.

I mean FFS, how unhinged must somebody be? popcorn

Wow, that must have been tweeted on average about 5 times by each of his 5000 friends/followers.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Sat May 26, 2018 1:34 pm

The organ grinder knows exactly what his monkey gets up to. Without him, he wouldn't get such a free ride.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Mon May 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Volunteers are great but must have a role. I used to work for a huge charity and even volunteer roles had a job description. So what volunteer role does chief piggy undertake?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:05 am

tigertony wrote:
Volunteers are great but must have a role. I used to work for a huge charity and even volunteer roles had a job description. So what volunteer role does chief piggy undertake?
Primarily, he's a data harvester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   

Back to top Go down

Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: