Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?

Go down 
+5
RegGreen
Yea Man
Grim Oop North
Bob Crow
Earwegoagain
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:45 pm

P.O.I wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Love his tagline of #stickergate
After all wasn't he plastering Pasoti stickers about a couple of years ago? The only reason they didn't get a wider exposure was because even the most loyal of his sycophants was reluctant to pay him £3 a pop for them plus £1 postage and £1 paypal fee.
The Pasoti Sticker about as popular as a shit sandwich!! cheers cheers cheers cheers  The Brent Out Stickers, as used by the Brent Out resistance movement, seem very popular though.

How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 Freak_10
up the revolution
#BRENTOUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:49 pm

How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 32541310
How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 32673410
Wheelie Bin Spotting is the latest craze in the 'Muff
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:10 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 32541310
How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 32673410
Wheelie Bin Spotting is the latest craze in the 'Muff
its a growing craze more popular than the America’s Cup the local tourist board..A spokesman said yes with have noticed the craze in the sport of bin sticking Mr Brent has made it a very popular sport indeed they come from miles now just to see F#%K off jim stickers plus it’s a big boast for the community ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Why is it always Nool at the centre of these things? I am sure loads of people will have seen the CCTV images but Nool is the only one who would make an issue of it online. Why is it always him?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Why is it always Nool at the centre of these things? I am sure loads of people will have seen the CCTV images but Nool is the only one who would make an issue of it online. Why is it always him?

Media Whore ld
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:45 pm

I wonder if a white feather will be issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

You might be rendered to the "American"
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 8:15 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Media Whore  ld
plebby out sluts him on that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Isn't it him at the centre of 99% of any sort of fuckwitery that goes on re Argo? Why can't people see this? The people who associate with him, i,e internet gigalo and plenty of fish.com man whore of Plymuff, De-Lar, are just as bad. They can't use ignorance as a defence. They know what a cuunt Newell is. Why do they still butt-sniff the fat oaf? Really, what's in it for his blind acolytes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 9:17 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Isn't it him at the centre of 99% of any sort of fuckwitery that goes on re Argo? Why can't people see this? The people who associate with him, i,e internet gigalo and plenty of fish.com man whore of Plymuff, De-Lar, are just as bad. They can't use ignorance as a defence. They know what a cuunt Newell is. Why do they still butt-sniff the fat oaf? Really, what's in it for his blind acolytes?
I've just left the Argyle memories FB group because I can no longer put up with that wanker chipping up.
Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 10:10 pm

BBC1 wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I've just left the Argyle memories FB group because I can no longer put up with that wanker chipping up.
Handbags

ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:06 am

P.O.I wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Handbags

ld
Started a mini FB cull too.
It's strangely refreshing.
Life is too short.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:51 am

P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

If anything Postey is worse, he was anti Brent and used his Vital football page to push Buttivant over Brent as Argyle owner which of course pours scorn on the assertion now made that Brent was the only choice to save Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:47 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

If anything Postey is worse, he was anti Brent and used his Vital football page to push Buttivant over Brent as Argyle owner which of course pours scorn on the assertion now made that Brent was the only choice to save Argyle.

And don't forget his classic "ATD only for me from now on".

Turncoat.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:54 am

Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Turncoat.

Can we find that on here ??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:04 am

It is here somewhere we turned it out a while ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:52 am

Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Turncoat.

And his sleepless nights bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Turncoat.

Can we find that on here ??

https://www.argyletd.com/t109p25-they-ve-all-gone-quiet-over-there
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 1:13 pm

There are some great posts there that show we are still on message, the message hasn't changed and the same old shite is still coming from Nool. Full marks to Frank Bullitt for this prediction in 2011,

Pasoti has had many debates over the years about seeking to become an official supporters club. It has always be rubbished as an idea because it should be a forum for discussion, not a group of people seeking to provide a united front in support of their club. And there are plenty of established supporters clubs you could join anyway. But how long will it be before Pasoti does become an official supporters club with IJN as the leader? I don't think it will be too much longer.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Strange set of values on Pasoti, outraged that a Brent Out chap who's had enough of Bullshit and failure so put up a Brent Out Sticker which by all accounts caused no damage, yet silent at the damage caused to a dying man by the Vile Nools, white feather actions.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:42 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Strange set of values on Pasoti, outraged that a Brent Out chap who's had enough of Bullshit and failure so put up a Brent Out Sticker which by all accounts caused no damage, yet silent at the damage caused to a dying man by the Vile Nools, white feather actions.

In a way he has shown the sheep people are unhappy and they might have had a read of this place and be changing their minds about Brent.

So he stuck his foot in it again...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:45 pm

This last meltdown follows the same pattern as most of his meltdowns, get in a row with someone who doesn't agree with your vision for argyle, launch some underhand Internet hit on said person, get paranoid about the fallout so launch attacks on any person percieved to be off message not only pasoti but throughout the wider Argyle community and have it blow up in your face. Internet retirement "imminent" .....until the next time.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
This last meltdown follows the same pattern as most of his meltdowns, get in a row with someone who doesn't agree with your vision for argyle, launch some underhand Internet hit on said person, get paranoid about the fallout so launch attacks on any person percieved to be off message not only pasoti but throughout the wider Argyle community and have it blow up in your face. Internet retirement "imminent" .....until the next time.

forgot to mention name and shame but not offer the "accused" any chance to contest the issue at hand.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

forgot to mention name and shame but not offer the "accused" any chance to contest the issue at hand.

The unashamed world of a day in the Pasoti kangaroo court.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?   How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How does Ian Newell have access to CCTV at HP?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2