Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Representation to EFL regarding fixture scheduling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John_Lloyd

PostSubject: Representation to EFL regarding fixture scheduling    Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm

The AFT is considering making a formal representation to the EFL to minimise the incidence of lengthy away fixtures being scheduled around Bank Holiday weekends.

This follows the issues that were raised at Easter when Argyle’s match away at Scunthorpe was postponed late on the day of the fixture, when adverse weather conditions and the required presence of the match referee to inspect the pitch combined to detrimental effect for the travelling Green Army.

Current AFT members have been asked for their views on this topic in the last few days.

We’d now like to ask the wider fan base for your opinions too.

Should the AFT make a representation to the EFL to make greater efforts to consider the travelling distances involved for Bank Holiday fixtures?

Click below to record your view.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WV33DCW
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Representation to EFL regarding fixture scheduling    Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Is it completely up to the EFL or do clubs have any input over bank holiday matches?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: Representation to EFL regarding fixture scheduling    Tue May 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Fiddling while Rome burns. A big no from me. #gettalife
Oh, and I resent further encroachment attempts into my privacy by surveymonkey, whoever they may be. As far as I am aware, ATD surveys it's members with it's moderator elections by asking for emails direct to the site. Maybe the AFT might like to follow the same practice.
Back to top Go down
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Representation to EFL regarding fixture scheduling    Sun May 20, 2018 2:04 am

Careful or we ll get Scunthorpe away on boxing day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Representation to EFL regarding fixture scheduling    

Back to top Go down

Representation to EFL regarding fixture scheduling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: