Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Ironic how he's taken a photo of a post made by a brand new poster. Purely coincidence surely Laughing

I wonder if we'll hear from Bails any time soon.

Probably not.

The film rights to Porkies sting must be worth a fortune. You can imagine the mod room convo,

Porky. Right I've had enough of this Thomas character. I've found a press clipping from 2013 that everybody knows about how about we get a multi to post on JBSOTI?

Piss Stain. Sorrry boss but there would be uproar on here, we have too many freaks now that we've realised that if we ban everyone that disagrees within you there would only be you, HC and cnutish left.

Porky. FFS keep on topic you socially deprived Cnut I don't want excuses I want answers!

Piss Stain. Well I suppose I could open another email account in a false name, use a proxy server and join up to the vile place posing as an ordinary freak?

Porky. Yes, yes, and then YOU could post the outdated press article' but make it look relevant by omitting dates then you screen shot it, send it to me via an encrypted messaging service then I could post it on my twatter account thereby fooling no one with my spurious claims about never reading the place. Brilliant work. Help yourself to an undercover mod room Janner banner you deserve it. Now feck off and clean my Beemer you worthless piece of shite.

laugh laugh laugh laugh mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Ironic how he's taken a photo of a post made by a brand new poster. Purely coincidence surely Laughing

Probably not.

The film rights to Porkies sting must be worth a fortune. You can imagine the mod room convo,

Porky. Right I've had enough of this Thomas character. I've found a press clipping from 2013 that everybody knows about how about we get a multi to post on JBSOTI?

Piss Stain. Sorrry boss but there would be uproar on here, we have too many freaks now that we've realised that if we ban everyone that disagrees within you there would only be you, HC and cnutish left.

Porky. FFS keep on topic you socially deprived Cnut I don't want excuses I want answers!

Piss Stain. Well I suppose I could open another email account in a false name, use a proxy server and join up to the vile place posing as an ordinary freak?

Porky. Yes, yes, and then YOU could post the outdated press article' but make it look relevant by omitting dates then you screen shot it, send it to me via an encrypted messaging service then I could post it on my twatter account thereby fooling no one with my spurious claims about never reading the place. Brilliant work. Help yourself to an undercover mod room Janner banner you deserve it. Now feck off and clean my Beemer you worthless piece of shite.

Sublime laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Probably not.

lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 2:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Probably not.

laugh lahd
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:49 pm

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=104312

Tring and Rickler get a personal mention this time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:

He's gonna blow! Keep the pressure up everybody I reckon Porkies had his knuckles rapped! What a load of shit it's nothing other than censorship. No board gets "clogged" by threads people either post and keep them at the top of the board ie relevant threads to the members or they die and fade away. If you don't want to read about the grandstand then you scroll down and look for the football threads, it doesn't take long.
One thing is certain of the grandstand was about to start we'd hear all about it, all over the front page. I reckon the whole thing is falling apart.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 12:04 am

Keep up the pressure everybody
I have a funny feeling there’s a dockyard siren just waiting to blow lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 am

I just voted

Grandstand threads?
Separate Forum? 67% [ 133 ]
Merged Threads? 33% [ 66 ]
Total votes : 199
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:02 am

They've opened up a right can of worms and expect that result to mysteriously change later today. The worst (or funniest Very Happy ) thing they could do is to have a seperate forum. That way there is a dedicated site with lots of threads outlining how shit everything is.

Merged threads don't read correctly, people lose interest and are far easier to police.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 7:24 am

Yea Man wrote:

Love the two words used to described others Nool. You dont remotely think they may apply to yourself..... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:51 am

Yea Man wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 pm

It’s sums it up for me porky knows deep down Jim’s clusterfuck is F#%Ked that’s why his merged all the grandstand threads and buried em deep deep in the bowls of pisspotty because More & more dissent is coming in even some of more green tinted are even started to see it’s his way of controlling /dumbing down the dissent where no one can see it trust me if everything in the garden was as rosy as they claimed
And jim was cracking on with anythink porky would be shouting it from the rooftops he’d soon be clogging up the forums boards then don’t worry about that
What a twat he must think we’re stupid over here in our cesspit of bile ooh he ain’t used that one for a while he must be feeling pressure bless him the Twat
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Lol. The lump of pig blubber that is Newell actually has the gall to call Tringy "fat"?

I know you're reading this Nool you obese fucktard, I shall be at Home Park next week and I'm coming looking for you!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Lol.  The lump of pig blubber that is Newell actually has the gall to call Tringy  "fat"?

I know you're reading this Nool you obese fucktard, I shall be at Home Park next week and I'm coming looking for you!

I did hear a rumour that you were hoping to meet with some old school hoolies too! (Newquay Greens, some crew back in the day!) Handbags
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:30 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Lol.  The lump of pig blubber that is Newell actually has the gall to call Tringy  "fat"?

I did hear a rumour that you were hoping to meet with some old school hoolies too! (Newquay Greens, some crew back in the day!) Handbags

tis true...  I shall be a roaming with 'Banana Bus boy' and hopefully 'Kipper'. God have mercy on Newell's soul if he pisses them off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:

tis true...  I shall be a roaming with 'Banana Bus boy'  and hopefully 'Kipper'.  God have mercy on Newell's soul if he pisses them off!
I shall be meeting up with BBB tomorrow at Sing Along the River down here in Cornwall's Capital. I need to buy him a birthday 'scoop' apparently. Maybe look out for you at HP Saturday week then too!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Seems porkys having another outburst/meltdown
His close to blowing ..like a dockyard siren..lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Playing the victim again. Banging on about stickering a gate at the club which is really an excuse to point out the terrible behaviour directed his way and Delars. Tough shite Ian if you hadn't actively targeted dozens if not hundreds of Argyle fans with your online abuse and thuggery then none of this would come your way. And we aren't jealous of the most hated man at Argyle, ever. Now feck off again.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 5:26 pm

I loved the bit where he said he'd been to the police but they didn't know what to do! What he really means is he daren't go to the police because they know what he is like as they have been contacted many times about him by many different people.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 5:33 pm

The sticker picture is also old Laughing

Guy needs to chill out or he'll do himself a mischief. Also needs to park properly otherwise someone may accidently damage his car as they drive by.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Perhaps the poor fella is mentally disturbed.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Distraction tactics is what it is to cover the fact that jimmy still ain’t done F#%K all in the grandstand
But then again the whole world will know that once they turn up for the Southend game and see
The untouched grandstand for themselfs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 am

That "Elburton Trev" is a well known "swampy" he was unearthed (am serious) during drilling operations regarding Solo Oil and Angus Energy couple years ago at Lidsey
Complete basket case he was interviewed (I follow Angs on twitter) and he went off on one instead about his Argyle support. He was quite articulate but an absolute complete fruitcake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
That "Elburton Trev" is a well known "swampy" he was unearthed (am serious) during drilling operations regarding Solo Oil and Angus Energy couple years ago at Lidsey
Complete basket case he was interviewed (I follow Angs on twitter) and he went off on one instead about his Argyle support. He was quite articulate but an absolute complete fruitcake.
I look forward to Trev 'calling me out' as not being an Argyle supporter. laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:18 am

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
I look forward to Trev 'calling me out' as not being an Argyle supporter. laugh

The irony is though that the stickerman in question not only attends all matches home and away pretty well but buys tickets for his extended family as well as shirts and stuff from the shop.
There seems to be a lot of confusion about support. I support the team 100% when at a match what I can't support is an asset stripping property developer (a shit one at that) especially when he is aware of all Nools bullying of fans but chooses to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next