Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenny G

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, you have such a limited agenda on this site. I need you to look at the following post on another PAFC supporters site with over 5,000 genuine contributors.

The post is from the site owner.

........"Our Mod Solicitor is saying that isn't the case.

The other annoying thing is that the old rules gave us more leeway because we are non profit making but under the new rules, because we DO make a profit and decide to give it all away, means we are not non profit making.

That's just some of the intricacies we're having to wade through.

As I say for THIS site, it means more work for poor old Ottawa Green who does a brilliant job sorting the wheat from the chafe.

It's a shame they can't leave us alone, after all, they seem to hate us so much, why bother......"??

Presumably the site owner will be declaring all of his profit to HM Revenue and Customs Debt Management who can be phoned on 0300 200 3813. If the site he owns is a registered charity and donates to good causes, he can surely avoid the tax liability. I cannot find his business registered as a charity, and therefore he must be due to pay our good friends at HM Revenue and Customs a fair wack of his vast profits. Of course he has given all of the profits away but BATMAN the VATMAN will still want his pound of flesh. Could we arrange to get the buckets out at our pre-season friendlies to raise a few quid for this liability. Fortunately, large bills from Goldbergs Solicitors are totally tax deductible. I will lead the way at the pre-season friendly at Callington on July 11th. Looking for a squad of volunteers on 13th July at Tavistock.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 1:52 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Self confessed nice guy Rapson,who likes a prawn sandwich and a pat on the head from fellow Business man Jimmy The Portacabin, sunny sunny sunny sunny wants intimidation to stop ??? presumably he means White featherman nool, and Greenman Delarf.

lol!
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:50 am

Jethro wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Latest is he's talked the tent dwellers into reporting Victor for placing one poxy sticker on the AVIVA's sign.
He and Desmond must be seriously rattling this evening after watching their beloved Manchester United bottle it.

Post sponsored by Nikk Barron artificial snowflake machines LTD

Haven't the fuzz got better things to do then deal with some old man triggered by stickers ?

Certainly, but shouldn't old men have better things to do than go around placing stickers? Neither old man comes across in a good light.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:59 am

The funniest thing about the Brent GT'S Sticker Saga, was Chopper Nool claming he bravely caught the Anti Brent guy putting his sticker up in mid act when in fact he photoed it of someones ipad...... epic wanker!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:05 am

The stickerstorm cometh, and they are really sticky!!!!
Rock Banana
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:09 am

All rather tedious....ATD is becoming just a PASOTI watching replay site.....if I want to read PASOTI then I'll click on to it....I don't have to read it all on here as well....it's time ATD started being their own man instead of just a grumpy old anti everything PAFC....believe it or not there are some good things happening at Home Park....move on and start to be more positive than continually negative and boring. How many times do you have to repeat the same old mantras again and again...no one's taking any notice anymore.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:15 am

zyph wrote:
All rather tedious....ATD is becoming just a PASOTI watching replay site.....if I want to read PASOTI then I'll click on to it....I don't have to read it all on here as well....it's time ATD started being their own man instead of just a grumpy old anti everything PAFC....believe it or not there are some good things happening at Home Park....move on and start to be more positive than continually negative and boring. How many times do you have to repeat the same old mantras again and again...no one's taking any notice anymore.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Nool, reckons you havent been to Home Park for thirty years so how would you know? sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:17 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Nool, reckons you havent been to Home Park for thirty years so how would you know? sunny sunny sunny sunny

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Well he just handed you your arse on a plate.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:20 am

You obviously did take notice Zyph to post about it, although I would agree to some extent that some of my fellow esteemed posters on ATD take too much notice of the pro Brent garbage on the site owners forum and tend to regurgitate it here.
I rarely look at PIGSHITTI off my own volition because it will for me, be reading mainly deluded drivel although I accept the odd elightened post does occur on the site owners forum occasionally.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:28 am

You don't need to read it on PASOTI....just wait for it to be repeated on here.....as I said TEDIOUS..... Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:31 am

zyph wrote:
You don't need to read it on PASOTI....just wait for it to be repeated on here.....as I said TEDIOUS..... Rolling Eyes .

So you keep saying.....tedious Cool
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:35 am

OK....lets try humdrum instead.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:38 am

Yea Man wrote:
zyph wrote:

So you keep saying.....tedious Cool

Yet you clicked to read it, Just to be outraged......

Sulk
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:42 am

No I'm not outraged just find it tedious.....or Monotonous.....Laborious.....Tiresome.....or even Wearisome.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:56 am

How about repetitive ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:10 pm

Repetitive.....in that case I'll fit in well here then wont I ?.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:16 pm

You are boring and repetitive ZYPH, just like a lot of other people saying the same things on ATD, tell me why do you continue to read and post on this forum?
But then the asset stripping Brent crap is boring.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:17 pm

But your still reading it either way......
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Being an exile I keep all options open regarding Argyle....many years back before the internet I had to depend more on one of the West-Country Sundays being posted to me each week.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Fair enough, but you obviously find discussions on ATD interesting/relevant/thoughtful........as well as tedious to keep engaging with this forum.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Zyph, perhaps this small but rapidly growing group of us have finally had enough of Nool and Webbs freeloading of an owner who's seriously mugging the club off. Not to mention Nool and his serious disregard for data protection laws and the terminally ill and dying.

What do Nool and Webb actually contribute to the club which justifies free run over the club and ticket office and complimentary boardroom season tickets?

Post sponsored by The Desmonds of Plympton LTD
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Just like being able to state another point of view at times.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Zyph, perhaps this small but rapidly growing group of us have finally had enough of Nool and Webbs freeloading of an owner who's seriously mugging the club off. Not to mention Nool and his serious disregard for data protection laws and the terminally ill and dying.

What do Nool and Webb actually contribute to the club which justifies free run over the club and ticket office and complimentary boardroom season tickets?

Good Post

this
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Yep, why?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:50 pm

zyph wrote:
Just like being able to state another point of view at times.

A different point of view is one thing, however Porky is unlikely to find any friends or have any for that matter outside of Pasoti.

Post sponsored by De Liar starship charter LTD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next