Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:48 pm

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Wot a dodgy geezer - don't buy a season ticket off him
psst!! Got a pasoti deep pan pizza brolly for sale 8 grand plus pp of £375 plus a free janner banner

£25 Paypal fee.....
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Jethro wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Mod pack stepping out of line, lining up to get fecked up with a 7 iron....
Greenthing on the brent hate thread
"Don’t forget those who turn up to a Q&A session, clap politely and shake Brent’s hand. They then get on the inter web and stir up a load of shyte for him"

If I was a betting man and I had to wager on who that remark was aimed at...... i’d  say Dunlop.

Tbh if I had to shake that shysters hand I'd be stabbing hm in the back at the same time, as a figure of speech like.

I'd count my fingers if I ever shook the hand of Brent or that fat slug of an enforcer/chauffeur of his.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:12 pm

Jethro wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
psst!! Got a pasoti deep pan pizza brolly for sale 8 grand plus pp of £375 plus a free janner banner

£25 Paypal fee.....

IJN = modern day Dick Turpin
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:40 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

£25 Paypal fee.....

IJN = modern day Dick Turpin
least he had the decency to where a mask when he robbed You he blatantly does it to there faces and the thick F#%Ks stand for it which I find even more astonishing...unbelievable jeff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:57 am

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 Fh10
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:39 am

^^^

Absolutely brilliant
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:32 am

lol! those stickers get everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:36 am

P.O.I wrote:
Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 Fh10

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers laugh laugh laugh laugh

gonna have to put my tin foil hat on someones reading my mind....

should print a couple posters up to go with the stickers.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:11 am

The photoshop stuff is of epic proportions - side splitters!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:49 am

The oaf is just pure gold claiming the police are involved over people overstepping the mark. What along the lines of you Newell attempting honeytraps involving former club sponsors and 17 year old girls.  Go on you wanker walk down Charles Cross right now and report my libellous behaviour..... Nahh didnt think so
One can only wonder at their unamusement over your latest hamfisted attempt to disgrace yoursef

Twat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 12:03 pm

In my opinion James Brent’s reputation has been hugely damaged due to his association with Ian Newell.

For over 20 years we have seen Newell troll football forums and cause endless grief wherever he goes. He is always at the centre of it. Twenty years ago it was Paul Hunter, a decade ago it was Tring and Ricks. Five years ago it was me and Chem, and now it’s Paul Sweet and Patrick Pierce. Who will it be next?

There can’t be anyone who isn’t aware of his behaviour. Most have walked away but some turn a blind eye because they don’t want the hassle.

Webb knew his reputation was being damaged because of his association with Newell and he has sought to distance himself. Others have suffered and continue to suffer despite having nothing to do with him anymore.

The fact that Brent continues with his friendship with Newell shows him in a very poor light. The Newell issue has been raised countless times but he will not listen. Is it because they are two peas in a pod or is it because Brent likes having an attack dog?

Would we have lost patience with Brent if he wasn’t associated with Newell? Probably by now, but he would certainly have had an easier time in the last few years had they not been linked. Newell is so despised, and by so many, that whoever or whatever he endorses becomes a target.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 12:07 pm

We can only hope that Karma kicks in at some time and the odious oaf gets the crap he deserves. mmw
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 12:52 pm

akagreengull wrote:
We can only hope that Karma kicks in at some time and the odious oaf gets the crap he deserves. mmw
well In my experience/in life generally people like him who bully & intimidate pick on people generally get there comeuppance in the end it always comes back to bite that type on the arse big time Greengull
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
In my opinion James Brent’s reputation has been hugely damaged due to his association with Ian Newell.

For over 20 years we have seen Newell troll football forums and cause endless grief wherever he goes. He is always at the centre of it. Twenty years ago it was Paul Hunter, a decade ago it was Tring and Ricks. Five years ago it was me and Chem, and now it’s Paul Sweet and Patrick Pierce. Who will it be next?

There can’t be anyone who isn’t aware of his behaviour. Most have walked away but some turn a blind eye because they don’t want the hassle.

Webb knew his reputation was being damaged because of his association with Newell and he has sought to distance himself. Others have suffered and continue to suffer despite having nothing to do with him anymore.

The fact that Brent continues with his friendship with Newell shows him in a very poor light. The Newell issue has been raised countless times but he will not listen. Is it because they are two peas in a pod or is it because Brent likes having an attack dog?

Would we have lost patience with Brent if he wasn’t associated with Newell? Probably by now, but he would certainly have had an easier time in the last few years had they not been linked. Newell is so despised, and by so many, that whoever or whatever he endorses becomes a target.

Don't forget me! He's into me at the moment. He's the one (via that hideous creep, De-Liar) who went running to James Brent re the Rab C Nesbit poster and the 'rumour' I posted re funds being diverted to finance the ice shed, and then had my employers contacted. Laughing I think the prick is seriously confusing a couple of 'rumours' I heard with an accusation. Still, It's all dossiered and I shall gladly tell the OB all about it when they come knocking. ld amongst other things! ld
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:20 pm

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
well In my experience/in life generally people like him who bully & intimidate pick on people generally get there comeuppance in the end it always comes back to bite that type on the arse big time Greengull

Well he has a big enough arse. laugh
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Just for you HC Green. Reporting back to your lord and master, bend over and be a good boy.

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=103661&start=286

I'll sue for 140k but settle for 75.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

There is absolutely no question at all that Brent’s reputation has taken a way bigger slating than it would have, due to the Newell link. As you say Frank, twenty years of falling out with people online on such a regular basis. The common denominator is ALWAYS Newell. He bought Pasoti to make himself the Useful Idiot in Brent’s eyes, and of course that is the sole reason he is still drawing his Directors Box privileges.

That usefulness wanes with every passing day now though, due to the free speech platforms of Freechat and ATD.

Newell is the sole reason ATD and Freechat exist.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Comedy Gold ain't it Punchy, of course they be praaaaaaaaper fanz. It's good to see Porky and others at animal farm read ATD -geddon internet Ian. laugh

"It doesn't worry me though HC. My inbox had to be cleaned up last night, as I had reached 5000 PMs.

Amongst them (and a lot) were from people saying they don't want to 'get involved' but support everything I do. They're the people that count." :pighug:
mmw

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:56 pm

The old bill what a classic hahaha!!
His got so many enemies & all the people his F#%Ked with they wouldn’t know where to start what take 10 thousand people in for questioning...lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:08 pm

That's not right Reg, after all he has 5,000 pm's supporting everything he does. laugh Banana lol laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Well he has a big enough arse. laugh
steady now GG or were be frog marched down down to Charles Cross cos with said his got a fat arse laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Not just a fat arse a fecking great big fat arse. pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:34 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Not just a fat arse a fecking great big fat arse. pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
I think the word your looking for is humungous.....A humungous Arse ld
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 Fh10[/quote]
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next