sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:26 pm

beesrus wrote:
Exeter one step closer to being on level pegging ......half the size and owned by a fans trust !
The irony.
With a brand spanking new Grandstand that is actually being built!!!! not 150 days of Enabaling Fairy Stories.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:59 pm

On the farm Tynanwasgr8 said this about the academy staggering if true!

The fact the apprentices do 1 to 1.5 hrs a day of works around Home Park such as painting the toilets adds up to nearly 400 hours per season where they could be undertaking addition training strength and conditioning classroom sessions etc etc The goalkeeper released last season who was picked up by Cardiff doesn’t do any menial works In Cardiff’s Systen but lots of additional sessions and then we wonder why we are not developing players
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
On the farm Tynanwasgr8 said this about the academy staggering if true!

The fact the apprentices do 1 to 1.5 hrs a day of works around Home Park such as painting the toilets adds up to nearly 400 hours per season where they could be undertaking addition training strength and conditioning classroom sessions etc etc The goalkeeper released last season who was picked up by Cardiff doesn’t do any menial works In Cardiff’s Systen but lots of additional sessions and then we wonder why we are not developing players

And people wonder why the academies of Exeter, Truro and Forest Green are street's ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Brutally honest question now.

Should any of your children be talented enough to attract the attention of a professional club(s) how many of you hand on heart would turn down an offer from Exeters academy in favour of Argyle?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Even the most modest of philanthropists could run in to affording a new tent. But our Jimmy???

He likes sheds though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Ollielegshagger9 really is the archetypal JBsoti whiny teachers pet. These days you have to have a fair few years of solid proven Nool/Brent worship under your belt before you can be considered for a JBsoti Modship. Yet the spotty little runt has proved himself fully worthy of his place in the Modroom with his unwavering legshagging support for his two masters Brent and Nool.

Keep bending over and taking it son, there's a good lad.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Ollielegshagger9 really is the archetypal JBsoti whiny teachers pet. These days you have to have a fair few years of solid proven Nool/Brent worship under your belt before you can be considered for a JBsoti Modship. Yet the spotty little runt has proved himself fully worthy of his place in the Modroom with his unwavering legshagging support for his two masters Brent and Nool.

That little squirt is one of the most annoying of them all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:33 pm

They do like compliant young men over there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:26 am

Czarcasm wrote:

We now consecrate the bond of obedience

Assume the Position

"Thank you Sir please may I have another"

Bull Shit Bull Shit Bull Shit
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:43 am

Just reading that thread its nauseating. Describing the train wreck as an excellent shrewd businessman. From what I can gather he's trousered £2 million for a car park that we gave him for a £1 instead of developing the site as promised.
Hes a feckin thieving shark Pasoti FFS and as for the rest of his empire with net liabilities of £21 million I'd hardly call him shrewd. Frankly I'd call him utterly useless on a polite day. He couldnt even score in a Brothel his lip would be in such of a quiver
Dear oh dear

Everything out of Brents mouth is Bla Bla   and Bull Shit
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:30 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just reading that thread its nauseating. Describing the train wreck as an excellent shrewd businessman. From what I can gather he's trousered £2 million for a car park that we gave him for a £1 instead of developing the site as promised.
Hes a feckin thieving shark Pasoti FFS and as for the rest of his empire with net liabilities of £21 million I'd hardly call him shrewd. Frankly I'd call him utterly useless on a polite day. He couldnt even score in a Brothel his lip would be in such of a quiver
Dear oh dear

The car park was paid for by Akkeron to PAFC for about £450k from memory but I'm sure he had a surplus from the ground swap/sale with PCC.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:39 am

then swiftly revalued (with planning at £800,000) to cover the PCC loan, so the club got the going rate or Brent 'stole' £400k from the club?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:42 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dear oh dear

The car park was paid for by Akkeron to PAFC for about £450k from memory but I'm sure he had a surplus from the ground swap/sale with PCC.

No I was on about the Pavilions car park that the taxpayer gave him for £1 and he flogged to a hotel chain for £2 million
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:57 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dear oh dear

Didn't he pay £600,000 to take the club out of adminstration and then promptly sell Home Park to the council for £1.2 million?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:32 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dear oh dear

Didn't he pay £600,000 to take the club out of adminstration and then promptly sell Home Park to the council for £1.2 million?

I think Huge has it I seem to remember the land didn't cost Brent feck all in short PCC/PAFC paid for it.
Doubtless there was a deal in the offing before Brent was disclosed to us, PCC desperate to get the ice sorted it's what bought Brent to Argyle and what keeps him here.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dear oh dear

No I was on about the Pavilions car park that the taxpayer gave him for £1 and he flogged to a hotel chain for £2 million

Sorry my bad, so many free car parks it's easy to get confused.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:39 am

Anyway thanks to PASOTI we now have an answer to the original question. The anti brigade are very very stupid, we also hate people it's what motivates us. We all hate success in any form because we haven't achieved anything of note in our lifetimes. We are all jealous of Nool cos he's bezzie mates with Jimmy no build and we aren't. Have I left anything out?
So many parralels with Brexit here. I must be making an impact in my life, to be hated by nearly half of the voting British public and about 10% of the Argyle community is some going.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:03 am

I'm not sure anyone here will have seen a TV Show called Black Mirror, but there is an episode of it called "Men Against Fire".

Long story cut very short. It's easier to view others as a group of roaches and hunt them, then face reality they are more like you than you like to think. Easier to taint every "Brent Hater" the same, than admit many will just be fans with genuine concerns for their club.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:28 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dear oh dear

Don't be silly.

PCC paid £1.6m.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:38 am

I notice the last few pages of the equivalent pasoti thread is full of posts by pasoti mods. Even old Ponty has come back from the dead, to show his support for the joint site owner Jimmy. Are they being instructed to post?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:40 am

Brent is very very good at spending other people's money, must be why he excels at his job at The RD&E.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Brent is very very good at spending other people's money, must be why he excels at his job at The RD&E.

If only the squire's tenancy here could have been restricted to 5 years. RD&E will be rid of him soon, just as the University move his sort on.  PAFC will still be saddled.
50K a year for how many hours a week at the RD&E ? I remember when someone made it illegal for firemen to have 2 jobs at the same time, apparently it was "moonlighting", selfish and unacceptable. How many jobs does Brent have, and Gardner, and Todd ? Clearly, they can cope, where firemen cannot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:16 pm

beesrus wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

If only the squire's tenancy here could have been restricted to 5 years. RD&E will be rid of him soon, just as the University move his sort on.  PAFC will still be saddled.
50K a year for how many hours a week at the RD&E ? I remember when someone made it illegal for firemen to have 2 jobs at the same time, apparently it was "moonlighting", selfish and unacceptable. How many jobs does Brent have, and Gardner, and Todd ? Clearly, they can cope, where firemen cannot.

When Brent came on the scene wasn’t he the head a large business portfolio that had 30+ hotels, Saltrock, Oldway, EEA farms, Millbay etc etc? What’s he got left and why did he take the positions with the Uni and RDE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:27 pm

It appears his shrinking empire is now mainly skimming servicing PAFC and the continuous ice/music pavilion thing with all manner of services. I hope he's not doing a Phillip Green. But who really knows with this character ? Oldway was surely the wake up call for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:18 pm

There's none so blind as those that refuse to see Bees. People have taken a position seven years ago and that's that, take the titty trio on here even when you provide the evidence they choose to ignore and deflect the argument with the same old diversionary tactics. Some people can't think but the real worrying ones are those that don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next