Flat_Track_Bully
akagreengull
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Not looking good on the Bradley front according to one of the dads at lads school who has his ear to the ground at HP.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Luton are after him so he's likely to go there.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Maybe, unless he's bluffing for better terms. LOL
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Bye Sonny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:54 pm

if hes going then can he hurry the feck up and go and if he is staying can he hurry the feck up and sign. I dont want the club to be getting any ideas that promoting a will he wont he storyline right up to the day pre season starts like with Carey with Bradley.

For what its worth all the other guys offered deals can do the same. Give Del more time to look for targets if he needs to look at additional ones as a result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Angry wrote:
if hes going then can he hurry the feck up and go and if he is staying can he hurry the feck up and sign. I dont want the club to be getting any ideas that promoting a will he wont he storyline right up to the day pre season starts like with Carey with Bradley.

For what its worth all the other guys offered deals can do the same. Give Del more time to look for targets if he needs to look at additional ones as a result.

100% with all of that, contracts run out end of June so most clubs are in no rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:14 pm

I think this season was not as glittering as the 4th division one - I think he's replaceable, as every player is!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:29 am

Just posted on FC from one of the good guys.

"Rumour is that Bradley was offered same terms as last season with NO negotiation so he has gone. Typical bleddy Argo"

I thought Brent relaxed the purse strings? No negotiation is disappointing.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:32 am

Bandwagon wrote:
I think this season was not as glittering as the 4th division one - I think he's replaceable, as every player is!!

He might be replaceable but his tatts aren't.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:35 am

P.O.I wrote:

"Rumour is that Bradley was offered same terms as last season with NO negotiation so he has gone. Typical bleddy Argo"

Same reason Luke left.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:51 am

Bandwagon wrote:

Disagree, along with Carey and Taylor he's vital to the spine of the team and he'll be difficult to replace. Not impossible of course if you strike it lucky with ANOTHER freebie but that's a risk and yet again we are faced with a major rebuild during the closed season which does little for continuity / harmony within the squad and takes time for players to gel and find their feet. If we are unable or unwilling to bend the budget to retain one of our better players it doesn't bode well for next season. Praaaps Green Jim has some pre fabricated replacements up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:51 am

Bandwagon wrote:

Disagree, along with Carey and Taylor he's vital to the spine of the team and he'll be difficult to replace. Not impossible of course if you strike it lucky with ANOTHER freebie but that's a risk and yet again we are faced with a major rebuild during the closed season which does little for continuity / harmony within the squad and takes time for players to gel and find their feet. If we are unable or unwilling to bend the budget to retain one of our better players it doesn't bode well for next season. Praaaps Green Jim has some pre fabricated replacements up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:12 am

We've got to put up with this shit until brent is history.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:19 am

Yea Man wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Same reason Luke left.

NO it isn't....Adams told McCormick back in January that he wasn't being offered another contract.

Rumours....that sounds like the Herald trying to make a story....I feel Bradley would have been offered an improved offer.....which for the Herald isn't a story worth printing.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:24 am

zyph wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Same reason Luke left.

NO it isn't....Adams told McCormick back in January that he wasn't being offered another contract.

Rumours....that sounds like the Herald trying to make a story....I feel Bradley would have been offered an improved offer.....which for the Herald isn't a story worth printing.

Are you actually saying that as fact as in heard it direct or are you yourself simply posting on from rumours about Luke?
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:34 am

If he was offered the same terms, it’s possible that Adams thinks that is what he is worth. He might think he can sign a better player for improved money.

People closer to the action than me said Bradley and Edwards struggled to play together. Is it feasible that Adams sees Edwards in the Bradley role next season, with a new centre back in the Vyner role coming in?

Would be a shame to see him leave though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:37 am

We’ve lost better players than him in the past, if he goes, he’ll be replaced. He’s a decent lower league centre half but that’s about it. He’s no Graham Coughlan, that’s for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 11:01 am

Now we know why Brent rarely commented on the squad and it 'running out of Steam's and that more cover was required. A cover story for not paying players more in League 1. Sounds like he'll be demanding even more tithes next year. Either that or the newly endowed management team are getting a lion's share.
Adams man management skills sound like something out of the 19th century . Just another my way or the highway routine.
Bradley was missed when he didn't play. His tattoos weren't, like a walking bill board..
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 11:39 am

Bradley has been offered a contract with improved wage + terms, but he wants more.
Luke was never offered a contract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:38 pm

TJOA wrote:
Bradley has been offered a contract with improved wage + terms, but he wants more.
Luke was never offered a contract.  

If Brent can justify offering Del Bhey an improved deal while at the same time low balling players is it any wonder the player isnt keen on signing it?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Bradley, stop being greedy and accept Jimmy's fabulous five quid a week pay rise ffs!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Yea Man wrote:
zyph wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Same reason Luke left.

Are you actually saying that as fact as in heard it direct or are you yourself simply posting on from rumours about Luke?

Not a rumour about Luke....he was told no further contract.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:35 pm

zyph wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
zyph wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Same reason Luke left.

Not a rumour about Luke....he was told no further contract.

No room for sentiment in football, sadly.

I'd heard he'd been offered a reduced wage but seems to be false, like most "rumours" Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:15 pm

seadog wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

He might be replaceable but his tatts aren't.
Nor removable me thinks - a friggin mess!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Usual nonsense of Bradley being offered the world. Plain truth is he would sign if he were offered the going rate. Adams has form on this sort of thing with Reid, who most certainly wasn't offered an improved contract, and told him to do one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: