akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Tempus fraydus in Nool land.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 5:21 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:49 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Fatboys take on the roof extension. Forget yer lighthouses no shade allowed on the pitch

"I would also add, most Prem clubs give ponchos to the fans that sit in the first four or five rows from the pitch.
I think the balance is between keeping the fans dry and not cocking up the pitch by having areas in the shade.  "

The very best excuse to date for not having a proper roof over the mayflower terrace you really are a complete and utter moron Newell  ld

Yeah Wembley pitch looks horrendous with it having a full 360 circular stadium and with that the shade it brings. He really is a comedy genius.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Fatboys take on the roof extension. Forget yer lighthouses no shade allowed on the pitch

"I would also add, most Prem clubs give ponchos to the fans that sit in the first four or five rows from the pitch.
I think the balance is between keeping the fans dry and not cocking up the pitch by having areas in the shade.  "

The very best excuse to date for not having a proper roof over the mayflower terrace you really are a complete and utter moron Newell  ld
Fvck all to do with ponchos more to do with a pathetic Mankover that leaves half the punters with no cover!!! the only place Poncho's will be needed is when Illogan, is causing a Prawn sandwich Tsunami in the Directors box at halftime. jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:08 pm

You'll need the ponchos when wing commander newell junior starts chucking beer over people again in the corporate areas
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
You'll need the ponchos when wing commander newell junior starts chucking beer over people again in the corporate areas
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I thought the new more corperate was to make the club more like the Chiefs not the chimps! lol! lol! lol! lol! pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 10:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

lol! laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Auction the actual poncho worn by Gordan Nesbit the day he caught hypothermia standing in the rain watching Argyle draw 0 0 in front of 12,500 fans wondering why two brickies and a labourer are still trying to enable the refurb.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 7:56 am

Hellfire this care of the Farmyard will be on Jimmys desk monday morning with his devious little mind working out a top slice off the money....Crowd fund our own safe standing

"With safe standing about to be debated in parliament again there's a good chance it'll be permitted on a local authority basis.
As the much fabled 'phase 2' has been earmarked as a safe standing area I think there'd be a good chance that supporters who would very much like the choice to stand at football again would put a serous dent in the cost via crowd funding as has happened recently at Shrewsbury who've now funded their own safe standing area. I'm sure if Shrewsbury can manage it then so could we. Maybe bonds-debentures with season ticket incentives could quite literally help filll the gap. Maybe naming rights etc would see us over the line. Maybe some local ale or savoury snack producers would throw their hat in? "

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 9:11 am

Only in Britains biggest village would the local clubs football ground be in bits and fvckall happening!!
Welcome to the Brentmare.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Meanwhile up at Sid James Park it's all coming along rather nicely, wonder if Jimmy has been up to take a look on how to redevelop a ground - he seems to like Exeter.

btb
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 11:16 am

akagreengull wrote:

Meanwhile up at Sid James Park it's all coming along rather nicely, wonder if Jimmy has been up to take a look on how to redevelop a ground - he seems to like Exeter.

btb

Well done Exeter an example of a proper club doing exactly what it says on the tin and getting on and building just that.
As opposed to our clown and pissotti cretins jizzing over a couple of cameras pointing the wrong way

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 11:22 am

Fair play to the Grecians just getting on with it, looking good up there, and new pitch as well, meanwhile the village idiots and the court jester continue to mock.
Hope they enjoy getting wet for lack of a roof next season
,munters.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hellfire this care of the Farmyard will be on Jimmys desk monday morning with his devious little mind working out a top slice off the money....Crowd fund our own safe standing

"With safe standing about to be debated in parliament again there's a good chance it'll be permitted on a local authority basis.
As the much fabled 'phase 2' has been earmarked as a safe standing area I think there'd be a good chance that supporters who would very much like the choice to stand at football again would put a serous dent in the cost via crowd funding as has happened recently at Shrewsbury who've now funded their own safe standing area. I'm sure if Shrewsbury can manage it then so could we. Maybe bonds-debentures with season ticket incentives could quite literally help filll the gap. Maybe naming rights etc would see us over the line. Maybe some local ale or savoury snack producers would throw their hat in? "

We collected £1m for the fan club, I sure AFT would but in a few pounds.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Mr Brent saw the potential for fan involvement via the fledgling AFT from the outset which is why he did his best to derail it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 2:51 pm

The community gives, Brent and Hallett take. It's the natural way of things. Another marriage made in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:23 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yeah Wembley pitch looks horrendous with it having a full 360 circular stadium and with that the shade it brings. He really is a comedy genius.

I've been to quite a few Premiership grounds and never seen ponchos being given out. What they do is buy the pitch lamps to ensure that the pitch gets the necessary light, albeit artificial.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:59 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I've been to quite a few Premiership grounds and never seen ponchos being given out. What they do is buy the pitch lamps to ensure that the pitch gets the necessary light, albeit artificial.

I have never seen ponchos period. Where does this clown get the continued desire to defend this twat Brent at every move. Moronic

What is you dont grasp about the minute that Brent walks away from Argyle (and he will Newell at some point) you'll immediately become persona non grata mobile numbers blocked and you the uber oaf will become a distant laughable memory. You're being used you thick cvnt
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 7:50 am

Nool continually taking the mick out of Exeter and their new rebuild is hillarious. They're rebuilding and can afford two completely new stands, we're sticking a new roof and some new seats on an old shed.

Always the fool.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 8:10 am

Only in a brent 'development' could a completely inadequate roof be replaced with an identical and therefore equally inadequate roof. And for no other reason apart from it's cheap. I really hope none of this mankover ever happens.

BRENT OUT NOW

PROPER OWNER IN NOW
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 8:51 am

It's going to look so good for next season, empty seats, a few bricks on the ground, empty spaces, the old façade looking forlorn. Away fans will be thinking what a tip.
Players back in training on Thursday.
swp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 12:40 pm

I could be wrong, but i'm sure I've seen pictures of Man City fans in ponchos at the Etihad. affraid
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Just a Mexican themed weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:06 pm

seadog wrote:
Just a Mexican themed weekend.
laugh
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Good to see Grumpy loyal standing his ground in the face of the PASOTI bully boys.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next