harvetheslayer
Dingle
akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:22 pm

PatDunne wrote:
From the Herald. "The fundraising events driven by the Senior Greens led to supporters' groups such as the Plymouth Branch, PASALB, the Green Taverners, PACSA and the 50/50 lottery raise £4,300 towards the board

That amount was matched by Jane Hallett, wife of Argyle vice-chairman and co-owner Simon Hallett."

One presumes Brent just laughed....

Brent's got this spending lark without putting his hands in his pockets off to a tee, hasn't he! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:24 pm

that screen is going to look shit sadly. The idea behind it was a good one from the senior greens to advertise ames at home park and stuff but brent has clearly thought cheap and cheerfull.

it will be used purely to promote sponsors i feel.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I presume its Digital, not analogue.

What does Etch-a-Sketch count as?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 3:40 pm

That was £8,600 ?? Simply impossible unless Brent tax has been added to 400%
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm

All rain water at the moment that lands on open land at HHP and the vet is class  as soakaway water, when you put building on same land  because the amount of water is quickly dischange from the roof, this needs to be piped into a public sewer system, the new pipes to the public system should be paid for by the devoloper. You can add in to this  the buildings will have installed toilets etc, this will also needs to be discharge into the sewage system. The nearest public sewage  system could be out side of the park.

Some one phone Brent

The best bargains in Plymouth Poundworld's is having a closing down sale
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Tgwu wrote:
All rain water at the moment that lands on open land at HHP and the vet is class  as soakaway water, when you put building on same land  because the amount of water is quickly dischange from the roof, this needs to be piped into a public sewer system, the new pipes to the public system should be paid for by the devoloper. You can add in to this  the buildings will have installed toilets etc, this will also needs to be discharge into the sewage system. The nearest public sewage  system could be out side of the park.

Surely but surely these Akkeron chimps must have realised sewage systems had to be installed and connected up
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Surely but surely these Akkeron chimps must have realised sewage systems had to be installed and connected up
I don’t think they did they just thought jimmy will sprinkle his magic pixie dust and everythink will be ok harve laugh lol! lol
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:36 pm

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I don’t think they did they just thought jimmy will sprinkle his magic pixie dust and everythink will be ok harve laugh lol! lol

Or they assumed the council will pay for it out of the kindness of their hearts with the money allocated to Central Park...

Or perhaps part of the plans now includes a Charlie Dimmock esq Water feature complete with floaters...

If the nearest public drainage system is outside of the park, surely this is a deal breaker that will consume a lot of the money "available".... yep your right I can see us all staring at an empty mayflower watching it rust away for a long time yet. We will end up with a 3 sided stadia just like Oxford at this rate... and Brent will use the opportunity to move his ice rink closer to the stand.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:45 pm

As I’ve said this is jimmy eyeing up that 9million that that’s earmarked for park improvements sorry about the pun but his jimmy doing usual move the goalposts at the last minute routine and try and get the council to pay for the drainage I don’t think there be silly enough to stand for him again but it won’t stop him trying though you watch
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 pm

If he'd submitted a seperate application for the grandstand it would be well underway by now and not be hampered by drainage. If he cared so much about Argyle as the chauffeur cares to let you believe he wouldn't have done a joint application.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm

Jon is on the case. ld
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Non material amendment my arse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:35 pm

I'm surprised that Nool hasn't been moaning about the time we sent him a white feather when he was dying from cancer.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Nool just said this, wonder if the planners know? Very Happy

I do believe that the GT's Suite is now bigger than it was at the original planning stage as well.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Bungo Back, is looking pretty clueless as Project Manager perhaps Jimmy, could get him on the Pick and Shuvvle digging the Drainage run across Central Park ? Six feet deep should be deep enough Bungo! scd :PS remember the golden rule with drainage, Backfall is better than no fall!!! laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:59 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Argyle install their new information iPad.

If they try to squeeze any decent amount of info on that, you'll never be able to read it without a telescope! ld

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fookin ell, Choppers dinner plate is bigger than that! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 6:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

I do believe that the GT's Suite is now bigger than it was at the original planning stage as well.

Grassed them up to PCC , foot in mouth again nooly
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Has he dropped Jimmy in it again lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 6:43 pm

I very much doubt it. It's all feeling a bit orchestrated to me, just like the staged green space steal for the hotel parking. This sort of thing stinks, and I'm sure Hopwood has been planning to get to this point. This is the sort of thing these characters do. Whether they get away with it is another matter, and corruption can play a part, especially when there is so much money involved. PCC are not my favourite people at the moment.
But Brent failed at Oldway with his games and good news this week concerning Kingsands and Maker Camp and the attempted heist there, as some former residents are allowed to move back after all the ongoing shite. Maybe our local demonstrations have had an effect. We shall see.

What must it have been like when the local big wigs stole the common land under the Enclosure acts under the guise of making it more productive in an agrarian sense ? ...... which they never did of course, quite the opposite in fact. Tens of thousands of commoners executed in the name of corruption and a land grab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

To be fair someone has probably offered them a forty foot shipping container instead of a twenty footer
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

To be fair someone has probably offered them a forty foot shipping container instead of a twenty footer
or which one fell off the back of a lorry first ld
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:38 am

Just more comedy platinum as night follows day and during the week I had a most startling conversation with a family member who in the past would have died for Jimmy for saving her club
Her words "blokes a total fraud"
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:51 am

Biggs on the Farm finally twigging what value engineering is all about

"Damn, I have just noticed an amendment that is a definite downgrade.

The facade of the reception bit was going to be Plymouth limestone in the previous plan, now it just looks like sheeting with a description of ‘Cladding White’. "
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:34 am

Value Engineering  cheers  cheers  cheers

New Contractor appointed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 am

Downgrading the spec is no surprise after the play off/promotion thing didn't happen. 6 or 7 million "unearned income" (as Earwig rightly describes it Very Happy ) would have plumped up the capital building projects nicely. As usual, all forecast on ATD, not that it takes a genius. No wonder contract signatures have been as rare as hens' teeth. I still think the re aligning of the Mayflower terrace is a big unforeseen waiting to happen what with all them there UXBs. It's a good job the club have a bit of previously earned footballl money stashed away.
Brent may not be transparent, but you can read him like a book.

I can't help but laugh at the formerly "new free grandstand" is being held hostage as an enablement procedure for HHP and all it's expensive problems. Now who would have guessed that would happen. Didn't Oldway mansion grind to a halt before anything was done to the actual building at all ? The expensive apartments were nicely enabled and sold on though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next