Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth   Sun May 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I bet Adams is regretting not offering Taylor a contract now. Penny wise, pound foolish. But that's this regime for you, from top to bottom.
As for Tripple T, he will be too busy washing his car and running the new "business".
Are you stalking me? Sold the car and getting the new convertible thanks. The new business didn't really get off the ground because some fool decided to employ me. Not sure why? However, if you are ever passing the Helford area of Falmouth (Zoopla is good) then do pop in - my staff will give you a lemonade. Laughing Laughing

All the shit you get is totally justified, you never post an opinion of your own just snipe and dig at the posters that do. If I was a mod I'd ban your arse you add nothing to the forum whatsoever. At least Throbbers amusing.

a vote for me is a ban for triple T.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2559
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth   Sun May 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Jethro wrote:

a vote for me is a ban for triple T.

Thumbs

That would be a reason why I didn't vote for you Jethro. Tiger's form is well known, but it's no reason for a ban. It's not a crime to be as he is, although it was a crime on pasoti apparently, along with his railway chum.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 639
Join date : 2012-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth   Sun May 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Know its hard but before I throw myself off the Tamar Bridge apart from the season being over was there anything positive ?

Bradley played quite well up front for the last 10


That's Taylor's replacement sorted then.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2278
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth   Sun May 06, 2018 11:51 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Know its hard but before I throw myself off the Tamar Bridge apart from the season being over was there anything positive ?

Bradley played quite well up front for the last 10


That's Taylor's replacement sorted then.
laugh
Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5401
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth   Sun May 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I bet Adams is regretting not offering Taylor a contract now. Penny wise, pound foolish. But that's this regime for you, from top to bottom.
As for Tripple T, he will be too busy washing his car and running the new "business".
Are you stalking me? Sold the car and getting the new convertible thanks. The new business didn't really get off the ground because some fool decided to employ me. Not sure why? However, if you are ever passing the Helford area of Falmouth (Zoopla is good) then do pop in - my staff will give you a lemonade. Laughing Laughing

All the shit you get is totally justified, you never post an opinion of your own just snipe and dig at the posters that do. If I was a mod I'd ban your arse you add nothing to the forum whatsoever. At least Throbbers amusing.

a vote for me is a ban for triple T.

Thumbs


Dear oh dear oh dear..........oh dear raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth   

Back to top Go down
 
Gillingham 17:30 Plymouth
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: