HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Most of the posters on the Cornish mans fully supportive of Akkeron forum are also Senior Brents, who take hero worship of Jimmy and Si to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:58 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Still that Daz creature and the Pig are sticking the boot in on page 6 on jbsoti. The only "cringe" as you put it Pig is you fawning over your lord and master daily. Have some respect for yourself you odious old demented goat.

Hasn't he got more bogus testimonials to film?

Yes indeed I heard a rumour that he had been filmed relaxing at home waxing lyrical about an estate agent which turned out to be a mutual friend.....god forbid anyone lays hand on the footage that would be a game changer for sure
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:11 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Still that Daz creature and the Pig are sticking the boot in on page 6 on jbsoti. The only "cringe" as you put it Pig is you fawning over your lord and master daily. Have some respect for yourself you odious old demented goat.

Hasn't he got more bogus testimonials to film?

Yes indeed I heard a rumour that he had been filmed relaxing at home waxing lyrical about an estate agent which turned out to be a mutual friend.....god forbid anyone lays hand on the footage that would be a game changer for sure

That footage was posted as a link not so long ago. Funny as feck it was. Buggered if I can find it now. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Here it is - from 00:23 and 01:20 onwards. Christ it's horrible.

Cert 18.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:28 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Here it is - from 00:23 and 01:20 onwards. Christ it's horrible.

Cert 18.

You can tell he is lying.........his lips are moving. Continue to tell Porkies and this is how you'll end up Newell Davros

Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:21 pm

When did he move house? Wouldn't be a made up testimonial surely?

Not a great testimonial though is it...
"I choze Darren cuz eee knowz ow to sell owzes", that's usually a good start.

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:55 am

Lol Newell completely handed his arse by Andy Holland once again with a 100% perfectly accurate post on the subject but yet again the oaf responds trying to have the last word and once again making himself look a total cretin as always in doing so

Love Andys comments to Newell

"Sorry Ian, but if it's a fight between who's coming across as more of a "pompous windbag" there between you and the AFT then there's no contest"

"Have you ever wondered just WHY it's you that these idiots on Free Chat seem to have the biggest problem with"  (Andys Emphasis)

......and from Newells desperate reply on his dying forum

"Another one from outside Plymouth who likes to say what’s wrong with it."

........followed by and by far the best

"Still, as a Plymothian what would I know!"

Pig Pig

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lol Newell completely handed his arse by Andy Holland once again with a 100% perfectly accurate post on the subject but yet again the oaf responds trying to have the last word and once again making himself look a total cretin as always in doing so

Love Andys comment to Newell

"Have you ever wondered just WHY it's you that these idiots on Free Chat seem to have the biggest problem with"  (Andys Emphasis)

Pig Pig

...and actually even more funny (and makes sense) if read in full here:

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=103173&start=91

Nool really hits full time idiot low.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:19 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Love Andys comment to Newell

Pig Pig

...and actually even more funny (and makes sense) if read in full here:

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=103173&start=91

Nool really hits full time idiot low.

Yeah agree it might have been better if I had linked in again but having done it twice didnt want to again Ricks

Its just pure Gold as you say
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:51 am

He really is beyond help.

Funny how the fake yank with piss-stained shoes (you know, the one who tweeted we are all scum) doesn't chip in to his defence much these days!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:37 am

Mrs Nool will have her holiday spoilt by the Trust as well at this rate. Napolean will be on Brenty overtime now, skyping the mod pack to discuss strategy, texting Jimmy asking advice reading the PMs of all the dissenters to try and find any more off message correspondence in the ranks. This make the Salisbury poisoning look fairly minor.
You've got to love how he keeps on banging the Plymouth drum even though we now now he's not actually a Plymothian.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 am

But he's a Plymothian he's above all of you peasants. Not quite sure what being a Plymothian has to do with any of this, to me he just seems a thick, illiterate, inbred moron.

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:04 am

Yea Man wrote:
But he's a Plymothian he's above all of you peasants. Not quite sure what being a Plymothian has to do with any of this, to me he just seems a thick, illiterate, inbred moron.

That'll do nicely..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:07 am

Not a true Plymouthian.

Plymouth was made up of 3 towns (Devonport, Stonehouse and Plymouth). Hasn’t he claimed to be from Stonehouse and/or born within the sound of the dockyard siren?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 am

P.O.I wrote:
He really is beyond help.

Funny how the fake yank with piss-stained shoes (you know, the one who tweeted we are all scum) doesn't chip in to his defence much these days!

You can add someone else that we all know POI to that list. Very noticeably how quiet hes gone
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 am

I'm a Plymothian born and bred within the sound of the Dockyard siren (9, Trelawney Avenue, St Budo as it happens). I lost my virginity in, was married in, currently live in, pay my poll tax in and work in the city to this very day. That presumably makes me Plymothian enough to be allowed to comment.

I do not wish to be included in any sense of Plymothianess that Mr Newell might proclaim as good or aspire to. His world is not mine. His values are not mine. His methods are not mine. His objectives are not mine.

However I am exactly the sort of person whose opinion Mr Newell obviously values so if he ever wants any guidance I am available at any time to tell him exactly what to do, how he should do it and how often it should be done.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Not a true Plymouthian.

Plymouth was made up of 3 towns (Devonport, Stonehouse and Plymouth). Hasn’t he claimed to be from Stonehouse and/or born within the sound of the dockyard siren?

All lies again. If you check the old Pasoti pages he's gets STICK (it's nothing new lol) for being born in Illogan Highway something which he goes along with. Fair enough Plymouth is his adopted home but in truth he is a Cornishman. Not long after this came out was when he removed his ludicrous and frankly libellous tagline.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm a Plymothian born and bred within the sound of the Dockyard siren (9, Trelawney Avenue, St Budo as it happens). I lost my virginity in, was married in, currently live in, pay my poll tax in and work in the city to this very day. That presumably makes me Plymothian enough to be allowed to comment.

I do not wish to be included in any sense of Plymothianess that Mr Newell might proclaim as good or aspire to. His world is not mine. His values are not mine. His methods are not mine. His objectives are not mine.

However I am exactly the sort of person whose opinion Mr Newell obviously values so if he ever wants any guidance I am available at any time to tell him exactly what to do, how he should do it and how often it should be done.

lol!

I'm sure he'll be in touch shortly laugh

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:01 am

Apparently he had a bit of a mod pack revolt late last year and had to promise to wind his neck in regards to the trust and his personal spats he was always having, he is really struggling with it obviously.
I reckon once ctfmk2 goes tits up it will be business as usual once again. Hi Ian.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:11 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Nope sorry criterion not met. To be a true Plymothian you have to pass the following test by answering these questions in the affirmative,
Do you support James (for 'ee saved us) Brent over and above the football club?
Will you from henceforth deny all reasonable and logical arguments in favour of the saviour and adopt a servile and sycophantic attitude in all discourse regarding the saviour?
Will you adopt an aggressive and hysterical response to everything the AFT says or does as they are the AntiBrent and ruled by dark forces?
Will you swear to break the law if neccesary to subvert the forces of evil directed towards the saviour and all his business interests?
Now repeat at least three times whilst genuflecting in a pile of pasty wrappers, ALL HAIL THE SAVIOUR FOR 'EE SAVED US!
Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:35 pm

You just gotta love them poor demented fools farao
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:41 pm

I'm proud NOT to be a Muffian. The idea of being born within the sound of the dockyard siren fills with me horror. Pro football clubs are false tribes, and in fact brands these days. And way down the list of priorities for most fans in their lives. I find Newell's nonsense all a bit camp if I'm honest. It's just a rather embarrassing self engrandisement thing.
For 90% it's a pastime, a hobby, somewhere to swear, time away from family, time with the family, a mates thing, a day on the lash, but for the odd character, in those famous words, it's sadly somewhere to be someone. LOL. All a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:00 pm

and even more sad, its to be someone at a tinpot, going nowhere club.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm a Muffer. Freedom fields oik, init.
Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement   Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:28 pm

My 10 year old daughter is a janner.

Even she thinks IJN is a sad man. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scunny Postponement: AFT Statement