PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:53 pm

4-0
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:58 pm

Been a good day, Argo with a good win, Shitty fecking it up, Gulls getting a rare win and Chiefs winning Anglo/Welsh cup.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:00 pm

Whoop whoop, all hail Adams the miracle worker, good day for Jimmy and Akkeron twelve thousand at the Brentihad.. Kerching cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Posh equalised in the sodding 100th minute
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:14 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Whoop whoop, all hail Adams the miracle worker, good day for Jimmy and Akkeron twelve thousand at the Brentihad.. Kerching cheers cheers

Yep £50,000 unbudgeted income over the 8000 break even according to Starnes at £12.50 net per ticket on average
Back to top Go down

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:20 pm

That'll pay for a few transAtlantic trips "back home" for Hallett.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Important to bounce back after last week's defeat, and they certainly did that. Back in the top six, confidence high. Next 3 games are Scunthorpe. Peterborough and Portsmouth.

Back to top Go down

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Excellent result, played well, Southend about the crappiest side we’ve seen down yer
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:59 pm

Just looking at all the tables on current form and position Accrington Stanley v Sunderland is highly
likely next season - what a sobering depressive thought for the Sunderland fans and great for the club that nearly died.

They wont be getting many away tickets.

Last edited by akagreengull on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 6:00 pm

May have 2get up early from nights on monday to go to scunny
Back to top Go down

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Elias wrote:
May have 2get up early from nights on monday to go to scunny
Being picked up by the bananabus at 3.55am!
See you there fella!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Great start for Argyle today with Lameiras converting with a low shot after good work from Taylor, a handful for the Southend defence all afternoon. Big turning point in this game came when Matthews could only parry a long range shot straight to a Southend player with a completely open goal-a stumble caused him to lose control and give the Argyle enough time to block his shot, shocking miss. A few minutes later the incomparable Carey had a long range shot deflected over the keeper and that was curtains for Southend,essentially one way traffic afterwards.They didn't really trouble Argyle in the second half and further goals from Carey and Lameiras put the seal on a comprehensive Argyle win. Should have been even more apart from Careys surprising penalty miss but can't complain-a good win to set up a pretty big game against Scunthorpe on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:09 pm

Hope to be in bed asleep for 0630, but need to be up by 1315 otherwise i won't make it. New m1 cameras dont allow speeding without punishment
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:32 am

Greenskin wrote:
Great start for Argyle today with Lameiras converting with a low shot after good work from Taylor, a handful for the Southend defence all afternoon. Big turning point in this game came when Matthews could only parry a long range shot straight to a Southend player with a completely open goal-a stumble caused him to lose control and give the Argyle enough time to block his shot, shocking miss. A few minutes later the incomparable Carey had a long range shot deflected over the keeper and that was curtains for Southend,essentially one way traffic afterwards.They didn't really trouble Argyle in the second half and further goals from Carey and Lameiras put the seal on a comprehensive Argyle win. Should have been even more apart from Careys surprising penalty miss but can't complain-a good win to set up a pretty big game against Scunthorpe on Monday.

Cheers for the report, Greenskin.

Sounded like a stroll once we got the 2nd.

Game on again. Take a point on Monday. 3 would be outstanding.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:24 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Game on again. Take a point on Monday. 3 would be outstanding.

Pretty sure Adams will play a different set up Monday after learning from the Charlton match

Avoid defeat at all costs. I think Paton will come in for a 4 man midfield
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 12:30 pm

We'll my suspension ended yesterday. My meeting with the head of operations went ahead and I was actually pleasantly surprised by the way I was recieved, he was certainly not the bad guy I was expecting to meet.

A person like so many others under the spell who genuinly believe that the mankover is the right thing for the club, fair play him he seemed a nice guy and a genuine supporter like myself just a little misguided and gullible.

I am glad about being able to watch home games again but I still think we as a club are being mugged off.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
We'll my suspension ended yesterday. My meeting with the head of operations went ahead and I was actually pleasantly surprised by the way I was recieved, he was certainly not the bad guy I was expecting to meet.

A person like so many others under the spell who genuinly believe that the mankover is the right thing for the club, fair play him he seemed a nice guy and a genuine supporter like myself just a little misguided and gullible.

I am glad about being able to watch home games again but I still think we as a club are being mugged off.
geddon bhey!! I get you a pint at the mash up Thumbs .....what this punch well recieved!! Not a bad guy!! Seems a nice guy!! You had your Head turned or what bhey!! laugh laugh only joking punch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:23 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

geddon bhey!!  I get you a pint at the mash up Thumbs .....what this punch well recieved!! Not a bad guy!! Seems a nice guy!! You had your Head turned or what bhey!! laugh laugh only joking punch

I had to leave via the Aviva lounge, the suits,Green Taverners and the senior greens.

The ones that knew looked at me like I was a piece of shit
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:33 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

geddon bhey!!  I get you a pint at the mash up Thumbs .....what this punch well recieved!! Not a bad guy!! Seems a nice guy!! You had your Head turned or what bhey!! laugh laugh only joking punch

I had to leave via the Aviva lounge, the suits,Green Taverners and the senior greens.

The superfans are killing this club, Brent giving the keys of the sweetshop to Nool and the gang is the worst thing he has done and that takes some saying. He is the most divisive owner we've ever had no more than a spoilt bastard.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:35 pm

You be feeling Beezy's wrath in no time Punch! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Punchy is a totally different animal than Tickler. I'm a big fan of how punchy has handled the bullying by the club. And still unbowed. Well done, enjoy the last few games
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:45 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Sod em Punchy.....you up for the mash up ??
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:36 pm

I Wouldnt describe it as sod em, I like them and respect them as Argyle supporters but after yesterdays meeting I just feel a little sorry for them.

It's almost like a cult up there these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend   Southend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next