Rollo Tomasi
Elias
tigertony
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Steve Evans has quit Empty
PostSubject: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:53 am

EFL news, Steve Evans has quit Mansfield Town and is hot favourite to take the vacancy at Peterborough fc
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 6:30 pm

He's in at Peterborough!!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 6:36 pm

This from a mansfield fan on the Posh forum

''Good luck with Steve the money scum bagging fat ******* . All he interested is in £££ your club will need luck with him in charge''

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:36 am

I've no problem with managers taking oppportunities that are a step up but it seems Evans has handled this particularly insensitively.

I don't think he was missed at Crawley

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:54 am

Can he really be as bad as they say he is.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:22 am

Elias wrote:
Can he really be as bad as they say he is.......

Yes. He is an absolute shithouse. A couple of examples are here

http://twohundredpercent.net/steve-evans-football-manager-convicted-criminal/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/league-two/3040461/Seedy-truth-that-lies-behind-the-shaming-of-a-football-club.html
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 am

The sexual predator, Bennell, hasn’t been mentioned on here since the back end of 2016. Yet Evans’ financial skullduggery is deemed worthy of its own piece.
How weird.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I've no problem with managers taking oppportunities that are a step up but it seems Evans has handled this particularly insensitively.

I don't think he was missed at Crawley

the players detested him at crawley i saw another u tube vid they put out them all jumping up and down..singing a song the fat mans gone!! The fat mans gone.!!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
The sexual predator, Bennell, hasn’t been mentioned on here since the back end of 2016. Yet Evans’ financial skullduggery is deemed worthy of its own piece.
How weird.
I tend to agree. People have done far far worse things and other clubs have done very similar things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:03 am

nobody’s mentioned Brexit either, what’s your point. If want to start a thread on Bennell do it rather than complain no one is talking about it.

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 12:00 pm

I think you’ll find Brexit has been done to death. I’m in the ‘just get on with it’ category.

I’m surprised I need to spit it out but money fiddling seems to trump kiddy fiddling on here.

Speaks volumes really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Tiger, football has long been misogynist, patriarchal, sexist, and above all homophobic. And with the ever present racism just bubbling away under the surface. That little has been mentioned of this disgusting systemic and institutionalised paedophile history, and it's cover up, doesn't surprise me in the least. In fact when the revelations of the case were at it's height a couple of weeks back, the footballing authorities cynically released a statement referring to their future youth and community policies, such as they are, in an attempt to deflect attention from the high profile proceedings.

We were all kids once, and we all know it's gone on for ever in football, schools, charities, established churches, nurseries, Boys and youth clubs, parks, the list is endless. And now we're even hearing aid charities ffs. In fact, a long time boss of the Plymouth DJM league was eventually brought to justice and put away after decades. We, as kids, mostly knew who were the people to avoid, who were in the main men, but not exclusively. No one took kids' complaints seriously, NO ONE.
And of course, if we're talking teenagers, then look no further as to WHY the long overdue age of consent was introduced to stop systemic abuse in the past, where parents had little redress trying to protect their children. The more this sort of thing is exposed the better, but I wonder just how much things will change.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 5:38 am

Can I also tell Rollmop to start his own thread on pedos if he wants one its quite easy or better still join a forum where you fit in better there's a good one run by a guy they call the fighting cornishman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I think you’ll find Brexit has been done to death. I’m in the ‘just get on with it’ category.

I’m surprised I need to spit it out but money fiddling seems to trump kiddy fiddling on here.

Speaks volumes really.

It doesn't. It really doesn't.

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 am

My point was that some posters on here are more concerned about a crooked manager who seemed to be paying players outside of their contract than a football sexual predator. The manager doesn’t even have a plymouth connection as opposed to two of Bennell’s victims. Like I say, weird.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Still seems like you're banging the drum to paint politically opposed people to yourself as weird. If you want to talk about Bennel then start a thread and crack on its not what this one is about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:17 pm

I recommend the foe button. It mostly works well, apart from people quoting a post unfortunately. I have one on my list, this character.
As I have said previously, the guy is a spider of a troll hanging about in the ceilling just waiting to pounce. He couldn't care less about Bennel. Not one jot. No shame.
Thinks he's on some paint by numbers alt right online revolution. Dear oh dear, if only change were that easy. That fraudulent boat has well and truly been missed in this country, given that the left is at last starting to get it's act together after 4 decades. Back to the drawing board and milk toast.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:07 pm

i tend to post sporadically but your views still dominate this forum. Nothing changes. You are obsessed with all things Brent. The man’s a little shit and needs watching but that’s it. An example of why the tories are doomed perhaps. But he’s not a Bennell is he ?
Instead of boring us with that Poldark style spiel why don’t you confront Brent at one of those open meetings. I’m sure he doesn’t bite.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
My point was that some posters on here are more concerned about a crooked manager who seemed to be paying players outside of their contract than a football sexual predator. The manager doesn’t even have a plymouth connection as opposed to two of Bennell’s victims. Like I say, weird.

Any post about Bennell would have been moved as, until recently, he hadn't been convicted.

Steve Evans had been convicted.

Not that there had been any posts about either of these obnoxious individuals.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Cool
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
i tend to post sporadically but your views still dominate this forum. Nothing changes. You are obsessed with all things Brent. The man’s a little shit and needs watching but that’s it. An example of why the tories are doomed perhaps.  But he’s not a Bennell is he ?
Instead of boring us with that Poldark style spiel why don’t you confront Brent at one of those open meetings. I’m sure he doesn’t bite.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Les, that's not very nice. Stop it. Razz
To quote some german in Warminster, your name will also go on the list.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans has quit   Steve Evans has quit Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Evans has quit
Page 1 of 1