Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne



Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 pm

The farming subsidy deal was true Akkeron Farming, became Agricola Moldva when Brent resigned.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07369226/filing-history
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Frank, you seem to have more connections than Rickler.  clown
.

Or perhaps Frank (and you, are) more likely to believe bullshit than I am?

Not me. I don't believe anything that finds it's way onto social media from PAFC, hence my rider, if true. Doesn't stop me commenting if it were true though.  Oh, and look it up, I certainly said at the time I totally disbelieved the so-called "fall out" between the two bankers.  

However, my take is there will be a public prelude to charging more to the club for the revamp as planned, than the quoted £4.1 million loan. That I am absoloutely certain. This may well be part of that, it might be just game playing. All public eye business play the media these days. But I don't much care, the club isn't my business.

And Pat, you're wasting your time asking an American to take the trouble to see what goes on in Europe. Lots of boom, little regard.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:07 pm

PatDunne wrote:
The farming subsidy  deal was true Akkeron Farming, became Agricola Moldva when Brent resigned.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07369226/filing-history

I don't know what those documents prove apart from Brent and Covell had the massive amount of GPB 1898 in the company when they quit. That's some hell of a farming subsidy!

..and since when has Moldova been Romania?

Oh well, Beezy... That's some wasting of time and some trouble you took to see what goes on in Europe. Lots of boom, little regard for facts.


Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
The farming subsidy  deal was true Akkeron Farming, became Agricola Moldva when Brent resigned.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07369226/filing-history

I don't know what those documents prove apart from Brent and Covell had the massive amount of GPB 1898 in the company when they quit.  That's some hell of a  farming subsidy!

..and since when has Moldova been Romania?


Through the Soviet era obviously, and up to the 1990s. You could have gurgled it if you had wanted. The argument was raging still when I worked near Bucharesti. lol!
I remember one time arriving at Otopen only to be greeted by hundreds of press waiting for the ex King trying to desperately sneak into the country and reclaim his throne LOL. More cowboys than America.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:28 pm

beesrus wrote:
.

Through the Soviet era obviously, and up to the 1990s. You could have gurgled it if you had wanted. The argument was raging still when I worked near Bucharesti. lol!


So I did 'gurgle it and you're wrong. Not surprising. Another imaginary argument raging in your head?

A mere 22 years between the great wars is the time the Moldova was "absorbed." by Romainia.

"Russia and Romania have fought over land in today’s Moldova for the last two hundred years, since the Ottoman Empire ceded control over the vassal state of Moldavia - including land west and east of today’s border with Romania.

While Romania promotes a union as ‘re-unification’, Russia argues this is ‘re-annexation’.

The territory of today's Moldova was part of the Tsarist Empire between 1812 and 1918 and a republic in the USSR between 1945 and 1991.

However Romania argues that it has greater cultural links to the country - with the majority of people in Moldova speaking Romanian.

Romania itself, which only existed as a state after 1860, absorbed Moldova between 1918 and 1940.

So both countries claim influence over Chisinau."



PS. What's " The Squire" in Romanian?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Having lived there, I think I know rather a bit more about the history than you. A similar argument has raged with Ukraine with it bouncing around between Russia and Poland, let alone it's own sovereignty. "eastern Europe is a complicated affair.
Oh, and by the way, EU farm payments are publicly available. 2011 is the year you require.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm

beesrus wrote:
Having lived there, I think I know rather a bit more about the history than you.

Apparently not. But don't let facts get in the way of your delusion.

And by your stupid logic, Please refrain on making comments about the USA, as having never lived here, you clearly know absolutely nothing about it.

PS. Do they have "Squires" in Romania these days?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm


« Romania

SC AKKERON FARMING SRL


SC AKKERON FARMING SRL is a recipient of farm subsidies in Municipiul Bucuresti, Romania.

Since 2008 SC AKKERON FARMING SRL has received €242,644 in payments from the European Union .


Details of payments


Year

Scheme

Total


2011 Direct payments under European Agricultural Guarantee Fund €242,644
Total: €242,644


This?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Pat, there's no convincing a man who doesn't want to know.
Funny how the squire got out of farming so soon after having arrived. The whole farm payment thing down that way was such a problem, they had to pass nationality laws regarding qualification. It was like the wild west.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11214
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 pm

how did this become about romanian farmers all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:10 pm

Maybe because nothing's going on at HHP. But best ask Ricks, Angry. He dredged the Romanian matter up, and is still in denial cat
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Angry wrote:
how did this become about romanian farmers all of a sudden?
laugh

_______________________________________
Happy to see you
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:41 pm

beesrus wrote:
Maybe because nothing's going on at HHP. But best ask Ricks, Angry. He dredged the Romanian matter up, and is still in denial cat

Not in denial at all now that Pat has provided some details. Something you couldn't do.

Let's face it... half of what you claim is downright laughable, so a healthy scepticism is understandable.

Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Maybe because nothing's going on at HHP. But best ask Ricks, Angry. He dredged the Romanian matter up, and is still in denial cat

Not in denial at all now that Pat has provided some details.  Something you couldn't do.

Let's face it...  half of what you claim is downright laughable, so a healthy scepticism is understandable.


Dear oh dear  Very Happy   It's not up to me to prove or disprove anything to you, Ricks, I'm not your personal tutor. The eye opening Romanian thing was well researched and discussed on here by me and others a long time ago, and you know darn well it was.
You're a very deliberate poster  and you're becoming a little too eager to belittle fans on here who might possibly show your breakfast mate up in a bad light. Your belittling of me in this instance suited your purpose here in deflecting away from what Hallett and Brent might be up to.
So, I repeat yet again, it's possible these rumours have deliberately arisen as smoke and a planned precursor for Simon Hallett or someone, to substantially increase the level of debt for the football club or the first news of a downgrade of the grandstand revamp, much trailed on here by many. Have a look at your motivation and behaviour, because wherever Hallet is concerned, it's beginning to look all a bit Noolesque, not attractive at all.
If you can point me in the direction of "claims" I've made that are "laughable", that would be helpful. Maybe you can tutor me in the mysterious ways of fact, I'm just soooo unworthy and need the edukasun from yer esteemed self. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:18 am

popcorn

_______________________________________
Happy to see you
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:26 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Maybe because nothing's going on at HHP. But best ask Ricks, Angry. He dredged the Romanian matter up, and is still in denial cat

Not in denial at all now that Pat has provided some details.  Something you couldn't do.

Let's face it...  half of what you claim is downright laughable, so a healthy scepticism is understandable.


Dear oh dear  Very Happy   It's not up to me to prove or disprove anything to you, Ricks, I'm not your personal tutor. The eye opening Romanian thing was well researched and discussed on here by me and others a long time ago, and you know darn well it was.
You're a very deliberate poster  and you're becoming a little too eager to belittle fans on here who might possibly show your breakfast mate up in a bad light. Your belittling of me in this instance suited your purpose here in deflecting away from what Hallett and Brent might be up to.
So, I repeat yet again, it's possible these rumours have deliberately arisen as smoke and a planned precursor for Simon Hallett or someone, to substantially increase the level of debt for the football club or the first news of a downgrade of the grandstand revamp, much trailed on here by many. Have a look at your motivation and behaviour, because wherever Hallet is concerned, it's beginning to look all a bit Noolesque, not attractive at all.
If you can point me in the direction of "claims" I've made that are "laughable", that would be helpful. Maybe you can tutor me in the mysterious ways of fact, I'm just soooo unworthy and need the edukasun from yer esteemed self. Very Happy

The Romainian thing well researched. Not by you, that is for sure. You thought Moldova was part of it. And you lived there? How ignorant are you? As for all the discussion on here about farming subsidies? Really, so sorry I missed you eye opening discourse on the subject. It may come as a surprise but I quite often decide to skip over your trivia.

As for Hallett and the squire... You're the one always banging on about them, "belittling" anybody that doesn't follow your stupid dogma and partake in your one man class war. It doesn't matter what the facts are or aren't. In your paranoid tiny world, they are rich and therefore need to be abused. Time to take the straw out of your mouth. You think and write like a simple jealous peasant.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8070
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:16 pm

lol!

Gotta love a good slanging match.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Rickler wrote:

The Romainian thing well researched. Not by you, that is for sure.  You thought Moldova was part of it.  And you lived there?  How ignorant are you? As for all the discussion on here about farming subsidies?  Really, so sorry I missed you eye opening discourse on the subject.  It may come as a surprise but I quite often decide to skip over your trivia.

As for Hallett and the squire...  You're the one always banging on about them, "belittling" anybody that doesn't follow your stupid dogma and partake in your one man class war. It doesn't matter what the facts are or aren't.  In your paranoid tiny world, they are rich and therefore need to be abused.  Time to take the straw out of your mouth.  You think and write like a simple jealous peasant.


Class war !! Not that tired old routine Razz  cheers I guess that's why you've always had a problem with Sir Frank and his thoughts, nothing to do with the trailed pasoti thing of years gone by.
You got the facts wrong in this case just like you always do, and still you can't accept it, and just like you always do, you continue to try and shout down the truth. And by the way, it was me who researched the facts about the worldwide farming nonsense back in 2012 on here. Go look it up on the threads concerned and prove yourself wrong yet again. I followed up the leads at the time, particularly a couple of comments Brent made when he was writing for Property Week. The ongoing EU land wheeze going on down there interested me given my time working down that way. Fascinating beautiful neck of the woods, experiencing the last dregs of the Soviet disaster that hung over everyone's soul.
As for class war, you're certainly not waging it, that's for sure, oh, and nor am I. I just like the idea of peasanthood and a certain philosophy of being,  and nothing like a good old long muse in the sun as and when the mood takes. My bug bear is one culture of life that tries to dominate too much, not who or who isn't monetarily successful at it. I've never noticed "poor people" to be particularly more moral than rich folk, or any nearer my philosophy. A bad egg is a bad egg.
Oh,and while I'm at it, why have you never ever taken your turn at the wheel moderating this forum ? Eh ? I know why, and it's nothing to do with your trailed reasons of it being bad for the forum.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4394
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Your turn Rickler laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 5127
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Hallett does seem to have had an impression on rickler.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Elias wrote:
Hallett does seem to have had an impression on rickler.


If by making an impression means would I rather spend time with Hallett or reading the tired old rubbish that Beezy writes, then you are correct.
Hallett was bright, funny and intelligent. Everything the moaning, self repeating, tired old flouncer wishes he was.






Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:44 pm

beesrus wrote:
.
Oh,and while I'm at it, why have you never ever taken your turn at the wheel moderating this forum ? Eh ? I know why, and it's nothing to do with your trailed reasons of it being bad for the forum.

You know why do you?  Pray tell...

...and if I did ever moderate, I can promise I wouldn't act unilaterally like you did one evening and shut down this site just because you got a bee in your bonnet about something (how apt your latest name is)? Who the feck do you think you are?   Thankfully Cerbera was able to resurrect it otherwise it would have been goodnight ATD.

How you've got the gall to still post here is astounding.


Isn't it about time for your latest flounce?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2306
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 am

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
.
Oh,and while I'm at it, why have you never ever taken your turn at the wheel moderating this forum ? Eh ? I know why, and it's nothing to do with your trailed reasons of it being bad for the forum.

You know why do you?  Pray tell...

...and if I did ever moderate, I can promise I wouldn't act unilaterally like you did one evening and shut down this site just because you got a bee in your bonnet about something (how apt your latest name is)? Who the feck do you think you are?   Thankfully Cerbera was able to resurrect it otherwise it would have been goodnight ATD.

How you've got the gall to still post here is astounding.


Isn't it about time for your latest flounce?
Funny how Bees has not responded. I do find Beesrus one of the most condescending posters I've ever had the pleasure to read. Always full of hot air. Laughing
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 am

Rickler wrote:
Elias wrote:
Hallett does seem to have had an impression on rickler.


If by making an impression means would I rather spend time with Hallett or reading the tired old rubbish that Beezy writes, then you are correct.
Hallett was bright, funny and intelligent.

Oh dear, you really are smitten.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 am

tigertony wrote:
I do find Beesrus one of the most condescending posters I've ever had the pleasure to read. Always full of hot air. Laughing

I must be doing something right then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   

Back to top Go down
 
Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: