Rickler
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rollo Tomasi

Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:44 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Where have I denied anything?  Do you remember imagine by the late great John Lennon?  Try reading the lyrics. Look at it as your first lesson.

Would that be the Lennon that had a complete floor in the Dakota building(his home) refrigerated so he could keep his minx furs in pristine condition.
There’s hypocrisy under every stone. It’s whether or not you want to turn it.

It’s you that should be reading the lyrics.

‘Imagine no possessions’ followed by ‘no need for greed or hunger’.

It’s easy if you try!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:10 am

And what exactly has that got to do with extreme terrorist nut jobs and illegal wars? As you well know that is what I was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am

You’re the one that introduced John Lennon and the lyrics of Imagine. I’ve no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 am

What's the point eh? Right wing good left wing bad simples innit.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Here's another one on his way to chokey for plotting to kill a Labour MP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:37 pm

I wouldn't trust anything I read in that rag, fake news probs.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:41 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

1fa637e4b0bbb7a0e1604c

Have I missed anybody?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Bet he was a Tory too.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:39 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
In your haste to criticise any opinion I hold, you end up saying the silliest things.

Thatcher never met Adams in person. Why would she? He tried to have her killed in a cowardly bomb attack. Corbyn on the other hand invited Adams to London just weeks after the Brighton bombing. He has supported Adams and the IRA consistently for over thirty years and every year speaks at their conference.

I can’t be bothered to find the endless articles on their friendship but you must be the only person that denies it.

Corbyn is a peacemaker and has been proven correct on many, many occasions.

If history was reversed and the Irish had done to England what we did to them, we'd have had the ERA. With the probable exception of ISIS, talking and negotiation is the only way to deliver peace.

British [USA/French] foreign policy has created the Islamist terrorist problem.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:47 am

Its strange how Islamic Terror wasn't a problem before 2001, or it was a problem but no one was treating as such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:10 am

The war that has no end. The perfect excuse for the doctrine of pre-emptive defence, otherwise known as aggression.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:52 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Its strange how Islamic Terror wasn't a problem before 2001, or it was a problem but no one was treating as such.

Isaac v Ishmael......Genesis 1, 1-16.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

1fa637e4b0bbb7a0e1604c

Have I missed anybody?

You're a strange one Franny and no mistake about that. Your constant bitching about right wing nut jobs is quite bizarre and I still resent the inference that somehow unless we are all wearing a t shirt stating "this is what a feminist looks like" and wringing our knickers about Tommy Robinson as though him and his ilk are the biggest threat to world peace ever then we are part of the problem. They actually aren't, they are a small minority who I doubt are supported by anybody on here least of all me. Add to that the constant denial about any problems concerning other races or cultures and you could argue that you are just the flip side of the coin, Tommo on one side you on the other. It's a war of words between two factions and just because you can provide twenty links to right wing nut jobs doesn't make you right or wrong for that matter about anything, it just makes it look like your obsessed with a tiny minority of evil people whilst ignoring the real problems in the world. You need to get out more. I'd suggest you start with traveling to Morocco, then try India, the Hindu part then maybe Rajastan and finally Kashmir. It would blow your tiny mind mate. No one at all reads the Guardian over there. Feminism is a luxury enjoyed by a very small amount of people and lets not even start on race they don't even like each other. The class thing is off the scale and you as I am would be seen by many people as someone who they could have very recently hung, chopped hands off, drowned in wells or chucked on a bonfire just for having views like yours. As for low caste women caught out in the open they are fair game for gang rape and the latest thing is they kill the victims so they can't talk. The last one I heard about was eight years old, raped by a gang of I think eight men who then burned her to death. And guess what some of those people with
Those views live over here now and huge numbers of people still hold the beliefs that women, people of low caste and especially women of low caste are fair game.
If you took both problems and treated them with the same respect instead of denying one of them exists and stopped banging the EDL drum for them you'd maybe get taken more seriously. You are in denial, go travel, even Luton would be a start for you or maybe High Wycombe might be worth wearing your running shoes though.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 am

Excellent post Ears.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 am

What I still fail to see is who is Frank railing against here? I've not seen one post in support of right wing nut jobs on here.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:53 am

What I don't understand about these murderous right-wing nut job stories is why their friends and families and churches and local communities don't monitor what they are up to and dob 'em in or why their colour or Christian heritage is never mentioned.

You only have to look on here for the various excuses trotted out for Thomas Mair:

He's not a terrorist (he was)

It was a random crime (it wasn't)

He's mentally ill (he wasn't)

He's not affiliated to any political organisation (he was)

He's a lone wolf (not so "lone" as we have seen)

He didn't call out "Britain First!" (he did)

He's not fit to stand trial (he was)

He's not a neo-fascist (he was)

etc

I am no way siding with anybody here. If those so keen to decry the Muslim nut jobs responded similarly to these neo-fascist bastards then I wouldn't make the comments at all.

Just as I'd have some sympathy for Tommy Robinson if he was a genuine campaigner against sexual abuse rather than somebody clearly trying to stir up ethnic unrest.

I was last in Luton 5 days ago.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:08 am

Ok so does anybody here defend Thomas Mair? I don't I believe he gets everything he deserves.
I still don't get why you are almost pointing the finger of blame towards us?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:57 am

I'm not pointing the finger at anybody.

Other than the extreme right wing nutjobs of the thread title.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 pm

That's not what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:54 pm

One less piece of shit on the streets.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 am

thankfully the extremist right wing terrorist nut jobs have not managed to kill as many people across Europe this year as the muslim ones, dangerous times.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:07 am

What a bizarre thing to say.

"Thankfully fewer people die of motor neurone disease than cancer."

Nobody would ever say that, would they?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Here's another one.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:35 pm

And another...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life   Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extremist Right Wing Terrorist Nutjob Gets Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2