Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elliot Ward to Franchise FC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Elliot Ward to Franchise FC Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:48 pm

One of the best loan signings in my lifetime, surprised he didn't make it to the top as I thought he was certainly good enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
One of the best loan signings in my lifetime, surprised he didn't make it to the top as I thought he was certainly good enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

prone to injuries alot but i agree he had the makings of a top defender.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 11:46 pm

Always rated him shame he wasn't here for longer,
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 8:48 pm

The real wimbledon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 8:09 pm

Elias wrote:
The real wimbledon

Bore off Elias. The real Wimbledon play in Wimbledon, my dons play in mk. Not hard is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Elias wrote:
The real wimbledon

Bore off Elias. The real Wimbledon play in Wimbledon, my dons play in mk. Not hard is it?

fishing and you went ad took the bait.

he knows the real wimbledon are not the franchise in mik.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:03 am

He'll of a player and won me £150 for his headed goal away at Wolves.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:13 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Elias wrote:
The real wimbledon

Kingston-upon-Thames actually.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:18 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Elias wrote:
The real wimbledon

Real wimbledon, ah yes fa cup winners 1988 formed in 2001.

Arsenal play later are they franchise arsenal?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:18 am

Airdrie? Livingston?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am

Ludicrous example. Arsenal moved a distance of 10 miles to their existing location 100 years ago. They kept the same colours.

Wimbledon was relocated 80 miles in 2004, they changed colour, badge and name. An entirely new club.

Doesn't the name MK Dons give it away?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 12:06 pm

If MK Dons run out of chicken, the game is up.
I like the efforts of the Wombles community to drag themselves back up, shows what we, being a lot older bigger club, could have become if we had a stab at the phoenix club without the likes of Brent and Hallett looking to skim.
Enjoyed my couple of trips to the Kingstonian ground and a friendly bunch. The Wimbledon fans I met the other week were happy about moving back to the Plough Lane area, although they are very wary of the building developers they are having to deal with to finance the new stadium. Good luck to them.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Elias wrote:
The real wimbledon

Whether you like it or not i am correct, i hope you get over it at some point in the next 50 years.

Afc are, have been and will always be the 'protest movement'.

No more from me on this, my position wont change.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 9:42 pm

I'm struggling to grasp how a team who even themselves don't call themselves Wimbledon, be Wimbledon?

How so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Ward to Franchise FC   Elliot Ward to Franchise FC Empty

Back to top Go down

Elliot Ward to Franchise FC
Page 1 of 1