seadog
sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 pm

So why has the "planning granted and first brick laid" clock been ticking away for so long, when in fact planning permission hasn't been granted yet only approved.... scratch .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm

zyph wrote:
So why has the "planning granted and first brick laid" clock been ticking away for so long, when in fact planning permission hasn't been granted yet only approved.... scratch .

1. The grandstand has been granted planning, it’s the other shite that hasn’t
2. It’s funny, lighten up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

ATD had on a technicality again laugh
They'll be tweeting on the streets of Plympton for sure! laugh
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

Why do you see it as funny.....it's just stirring for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:36 pm

We couldn't get 'time elapsed since planning granted, subject to conditions which have to be met by 26th January & first brick laid' in the box!  Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:08 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

We couldn't get 'time elapsed since planning granted, subject to conditions which have to be met by 26th January & first brick laid' in the box!  Very Happy

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:13 am

zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

You’re right. I’m sorry; I’ve let you down, I’ve let all the users of this site down, I’ve let James down.

But most of all I’ve let myself down. Sad
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:29 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

You’re right. I’m sorry;  I’ve let you down, I’ve let all the users of this site down, I’ve let James down.

That's better....there's light at the end of the tunnel for you even at this late stage..... pale .
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:42 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

You’re right. I’m sorry;  I’ve let you down, I’ve let all the users of this site down, I’ve let James down.

We're not angry with you Hugh, just disappointed........
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 am

so what happens if he doesnt comply by those conditions by tomorrow ??
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

The clock starts.... raised eyebrow .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

You are Phil Neville and I claim my £5 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:41 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

not good enough RESIGN!!!!

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:39 pm

zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

The clock starts.... raised eyebrow .

It started 41 days, 21 hours and 39 minutes ago. Do try to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:05 pm

The Planning Committee were 'Minded to grant' the hydrid planning application on 14th December subject to the applicant signing a s106 agreement (or obligation as it is sometimes called). The applicant was originally granted an extension of time until 26th January to sign the s106. Once the s106 is signed the decision notice to grant planning permission can be granted. It is not unusual for such an agreement not to be signed quickly, particularly given the extended Christmas / New Year break. The expectation would be that the Council will grant a further extension of time for the s106 to be signed - probably a further month, if it is not signed by tomorrow. Once signed the planning permission is formally granted.

After the grant of planning permission there are a number of pre-commencement and pre-construction planning conditions that have to be formally discharged by means of a discharge of condition application the the Council. These applications will be available to view on the Council's Planning Portal but are not subject to public comment prior to their determination.

The commencement of the approved development can only begin once the relevant conditions have been formally discharged by the Council. Some works such as demolition would not be prohibited in advance of the discharge of the conditions as they are not considered to constitute 'development'.

For clarification the payment of the £250,000 required by the s106 is divided into two equal elements. The first payment is due upon commencement of the Western Gateway site and the second payment is due upon commencement of the HHP commercial site (non-ice rink). The commencement of the redeveloped Grandstand is not affected by the requirement of any s106 payment.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Thank you Graham, concise as always.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:25 pm

Forty two days and forty two nights not a Contractor or start date in sight, its starting to look like another classic Jimmy non development just like the Ministand (RIP) cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:12 pm

News from Senior Greens today regarding new supporters bar...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:28 pm

At the Senior Greens meeting today it was announced that Gary of the G.T. was looking for investors to help with the cost of building of the new building incorporating the new supporters bar etc. which the G.T. will be running for a period of seven years with the option to renew after.
So, anyone with £5000.00 plus and interested in getting a 5% return on their investment contact Gary for further information.
He is also looking for people to assist in moving the existing facility to the top of the car park

I would like to know how much the GT as wasted on the refurbishment of the old FPC
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Gary of the G.T. was looking for investors to help with the cost of building of the new building incorporating the new supporters bar etc. which the G.T. will be running for a period of seven years with the option to renew after.
So, anyone with £5000.00 plus and interested in getting a 5% return on their investment contact Gary for further information.

Perhaps he should call up James Brent and ask him if he's got 87.5k he'd like to invest?

Surely the club isn't handing the profits of a 'cash cow' like a supporters bar over to the GT's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Ive obviously got the wrong end of the stick again but isn't this build within the Yanks £5mil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Whoops
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:48 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Ive obviously got the wrong end of the stick again but isn't this build within the Yanks £5mil?

Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Nor is the roof. That's another whatever billed to the club.
And then, will all those other businesses holed up at Home Park be paying their fair share in capital cost/rent to the club or will they be moving into the new office block when it gets built ? What's that car park called again, down at Fowey ?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 pm

So the supporters who gave the £87k to the Green Taverners to pay the staff, the same supporters who were promised a new fans bar in the makeover in return for the land grab are now being asked to pay yet again to have a supporters bar. You just couldn't make it up. Think I'll stick to the Fortescue or the Brit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next