harvetheslayer
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Feckin knew Mellor would score.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Yep, Akkeron will be going into the business end of the season greatly weakened i.e. without Carey and Diagouraga. 'Replacements' will be cheap and inferior unattached players or last minute desperate substandard loans.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Equaliser imminent
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Coverage disrupted again. Can anyone remind me what century we are living in.

Carrier pidgeon?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Freathy wrote:
Equaliser imminent

Nailed on. Mathematical certainty
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:32 pm

hanging on now lol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Blackpool all over Akkeron 2nd half. Seasiders will be unhappy even with a draw.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:42 pm

There's no way we can hang on under this much pressure
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:42 pm

We are getting battered lucky to still be winning.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Feckin comms sort it aaiiitttttt!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:52 pm

You have to LOL
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:53 pm

And now for Blackpool's winner
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:57 pm

FFS! Good away point and still a good haul of points so far but that does feel like another kick in the teeth, sounded all over at 2 0 as soon as they made it 1 2 you just knew what would happen, could have even lost that game hey ho.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Freathy wrote:
You have to LOL

:cheers:And they have decent fans, who don't turn up to support owners who are shysters and con men.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
You have to LOL

:cheers:And they have decent fans, who don't turn up to support owners who are shysters and con men.

They have even got all the local businesses on side who won't advertise in the ground, there's a few boards advertising Oystons own companies but that's it, I wish them success as I'm sure they all do down on the farm.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:09 pm

bell ends wankers 2-0 up and coasting so what does Adams do take off Lamerias and Taylor backs to the wall instead and another 2 points tossed away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:09 pm

I just dont get this count attack tactical bullshit del bhey keeps employing late in games when it never feckin works.

a point is a point ill take it over 0 but this should have been 3 and maybe come may its games like this where we thrown 3 points away that comes back to hurt us.

oh well 4 points clear of the bottom 4 still which is something.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Agree wankers, seems like Adams has some kind of psychological difficulty keeping it going when winning.
Well done the Tangerines for coming out fighting -game of two halves and all that shit.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:14 pm

See it as a good point. Listening not watching but we got 2 quick goals against the run. The world and his wife know that 2-0 is a precarious scoreline and Blackpool got back in it quickly. Sounded like we were lucky not to concede two penalties so a draw no disaster.

Should have a good chance of 2 wins in the next 2 games.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
You have to LOL

Yep respect to the Blackpool fanbase for eventually getting that crook Oyston and his clan out after years of protest and boycotting, maybe their supporters club could be invited down to talk about how they organised against the con men and systers that almost ruined their great club.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Total crap two nil and we fvcked it up!! The fifth best supported team in the league should have the same sort of budget........ Brent brothers Out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:25 pm

I must say the team I saw play against Oldham didn't look like a team doomed to relegation, and they even attacked a fair bit. Taylor up front has clearly given the team a balance it sorely needed, and Diagouraga gives a strength missing before.
Adams must be pleased, but when will he learn NOT to sit back too much  ?
Probably never. How frustrating for those present Home Park squirrels and motorway addicts.
A shame Adams is now safe from the chop, as I really believe still, an Adams departure would have hastened the end of Brent, and that is where the future of a decent club lies.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 am

beesrus wrote:
I must say the team I saw play against Oldham didn't look like a team doomed to relegation, and they even attacked a fair bit. Taylor up front has clearly given the team a balance it sorely needed, and Diagouraga gives a strength missing before.
Probably never. How frustrating for those present Home Park squirrels and motorway addicts.
A shame Adams is now safe from the chop, as I really believe still, an Adams departure would have hastened the end of Brent, and that is where the future of a decent club lies.

I don’t know how you figure an Adams departure will also hasten Brent’s departure. See it as having no bearing at all. The only way Brent leaves is when he can cash in at huge profit and he won’t care where we are in the league to do it.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:57 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I don’t know how you figure an Adams departure will also hasten Brent’s departure. See it as having no bearing at all. The only way Brent leaves is when he can cash in at huge profit and he won’t care where we are in the league to do it.

It was very clear when Argyle were in the doldrums who the majority of supporters blamed for the slump-it was Adams bad,unbalanced signings or tactics and not the limited financing behind them. I vaguely see what he means and maybe if another manager [especially one with a decent record behind him] was brought in and failed then people would start asking questions about the upper levels of club management,particularly if it went hand in hand with zero progress in the proposed developments off the field. A long shot though IMHO-more likely is the scenario that Adams would get the blame and the next manager would be exonerated by having to clear up a previous manager mess.Anyway,this is certainly one tree dwelling apologist who doesn't want to see Adams departure-doing a pretty good job under less than favourable circumstances and good tidings to him even if only in the name of justice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 11:06 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
See it as a good point. Listening not watching but we got 2 quick goals against the run. The world and his wife know that 2-0 is a precarious scoreline and Blackpool got back in it quickly. Sounded like we were lucky not to concede two penalties so a draw no disaster.

Should have a good chance of 2 wins in the next 2 games.

I can’t ever view a 2-2 draw when you’re 2-0 up at half time as a good point. It was 2 points dropped, not a point gained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle   Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpool FC v Plymouth Argyle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next