Earwegoagain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Maybe the new crapshack could have it's own mini farm and sheep pen just outside the new vets, would be very fitting.
Sheep
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:14 pm

It was this sort of shite that killed football grounds in the 80s.

Clubs needed money so traditional ends were sold off and bastardised to make way for supermarkets, health clubs and other non-football related emporia.

The next step is to sell all the land and move to a soulless edge-of-town box.

Here's my message to Brent - Get out of our club you conniving leach.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Afternoon Greenlander, he might blame the new Central Park Café for putting off Nandos etc.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Who can honestly say at this time of year that they'd park in the park and ride and walk around the side of the club to get a Nandoes no one will be interested especially Nandoes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Feckin knew Mellor would score.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Who can honestly say at this time of year that they'd park in the park and ride and walk around the side of the club to get a Nandoes no one will be interested especially Nandoes.

Yep it seems 99% can see the complete folly of the Shysters pie in the sky enterprise bar the Viper himself and his leg humping piglets
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Wrong thread obvs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 pm

You can bet your bottom bitcoin, he's after more than he's got already. Those corners are left for a reason, a real sliding agenda. He's already spouted his age old footy wisdom that it's the other 3 sides that should be expanded. The next 10 years will be spent with the club slowly losing it's assets
I suspect when it comes time to seeing to the ongoing rust of the horseshoe, that will be the time he suggests selling the stadium to himself to fund the repairs, the club becoming his tenant for a wonderfully peppercorn rent that will be quoted as "below market rate". And then he can build all thos really needed community resources on his land. He Will be the new squire of Central Park.
I firmly believe his dream for this part of the "park" is a business park, private "community resources" to cover the ACV, and also residential parkside flats to make some real dough. That IS what his game is. Similar is going on all over the country as local authorities are purposefully bankrupted by central government corruption and forced to sell off the hard won family silver for next to nothing to the same old suspects. There are millions like me who have clocked their game. Millions. It WILL end in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:46 pm

I wish I had your faith Bees, Tory voters will still vote Tory even if they knew they'd lose their houses, it can always be worse ect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:56 pm

"Revolution seems impossible until it becomes inevitable."
These things do happen, and let's be quite clear and celebratory here, we've done wonderfully in the last 100 years, albeit with the added weight of angry returning soldiers from two big wars, a fact rarely reported. There are many hard won equalities that I am delighted to have been alive to have won and shared. This is the first push back by the gorms, and it's a sneaky push, not out in the open. In fact, I would call them the real terrorists hiding among the bushes. We can give them a good kicking, and the the continuing unavoidable crash will give us the momentum we need. They're afraid all over the planet, the elites, they see the normal way of things being stripped away, and in one sense the "populism" is a good thing. They haven't a clue what's going on. We can use that fear.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:02 pm

beesrus wrote:
These things do happen, and let's be quite clear and celebratory here, we've done wonderfully in the last 100 years, albeit with the added weight of angry returning soldiers from two big wars, a fact rarely reported.  There are many hard won equalities that I am delighted to have been alive to have won and shared. This is the first push back by the gorms, and it's a sneaky push, not out in the open. In fact, I would call them the real terrorists hiding among the bushes. We can give them a good kicking, and the the continuing unavoidable crash will give us the momentum we need. They're afraid all over the planet, the elites, they see the normal way of things being stripped away,  and in one sense the "populism" is a good thing. They haven't a clue what's going on. We can use that fear.

I cannot share your optimism after all Brent has been allowed to asset strip the club because probably 95% of Argyle fans don't see why he shouldn't and haven't said a word against it, then there is the ten percent of leg shaggers that have actually helped him to do it. You need to get out more, talk to some people. The revolution will start imminently.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
These things do happen, and let's be quite clear and celebratory here, we've done wonderfully in the last 100 years, albeit with the added weight of angry returning soldiers from two big wars, a fact rarely reported.  There are many hard won equalities that I am delighted to have been alive to have won and shared. This is the first push back by the gorms, and it's a sneaky push, not out in the open. In fact, I would call them the real terrorists hiding among the bushes. We can give them a good kicking, and the the continuing unavoidable crash will give us the momentum we need. They're afraid all over the planet, the elites, they see the normal way of things being stripped away,  and in one sense the "populism" is a good thing. They haven't a clue what's going on. We can use that fear.

I cannot share your optimism after all Brent has been allowed to asset strip the club because probably 95% of Argyle fans don't see why he shouldn't and haven't said a word against it, then there is the ten percent of leg shaggers that have actually helped him to do it. You need to get out more, talk to some people. The revolution will start imminently.

Probably correct Earwegoagain let the 95% have the unsuccessful club they crave for - dim feckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:11 pm

Very Happy You're dead right earwig in one sense, the revolution will not start in Plymouth. Plymouth does what it is told to do. As in the civil war, Plymouth follows it's squires. pig pig
How many people do you talk to out in the wilds of the country ? I suspect they're a different demographic than those I meet. There's probably no hope for you lot, you'll remain the same for ever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:32 pm

beesrus wrote:
Very Happy  You're dead right earwig in one sense, the revolution will not start in Plymouth.  Plymouth does what it is told to do.  As in the civil war, Plymouth follows it's squires. pig pig
How many people do you talk to out in the wilds of the country ? I suspect they're a different demographic than those I meet. There's probably no hope for you lot, you'll remain the same for ever. Very Happy

Do you know anything about Plymouth in the civil war? Like for instance the siege of Plymouth where the Parliamentarian forces held out for four years against a vastly stronger Royalist army.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:40 pm

beesrus wrote:
Very Happy  You're dead right earwig in one sense, the revolution will not start in Plymouth.  Plymouth does what it is told to do.  As in the civil war, Plymouth follows it's squires. pig pig

See that's where you go wrong Bees your assumptions about everybody else I'm probably going to travel 20,000 miles in the next three months, I won't talk to anybody though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:47 pm

I was a member of the Sealed Knot for years, so, yes, I think you could say I know a thing or two about the civil war. I was a member of the Cornish Slannings regiment, a hard drinking bunch in modern times. Sort of helped to seal the royalist SW siege of Plymouth for the rest of the war at Stratton near Bude, and a re enactment I always enjoyed.

Plymouth was the only far South West spot that sided with "parliament". The reason ? not some altruistic reasoning to get rid of the King's power, but a port led by it's merchants and harbour that were doing very well out of emigration amongst other things. As I said, Plymouth does what it's squires demand. The merchants backed parliament, and everyone duly followed.  The civil war was a civil war, not a revolution. Old landed money versus new merchant money. The real revolutionaries at that time were the diggers and levellers.
After the reformation, Charlie boy turned the guns back in on the city and have remained so ever since. They have had their effect, along with being chained to the navy and it's poor wages. Plymouthians love their line managers. Not the place I would look for insurrection.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:44 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Back the FOOKIN manager with enough cash to repay the support shown by the 10 thousand odd fans that not only saved the club to springboard your Millbay and HHP property development schemes but continue to support the club through thick and thin.
With the extra cup run money from last uear and huge gates for this league there is no excuse now, cough up or fook off and let somebody else have a go.

This, with bells on.

Although you know it’ll fall on deaf ears, right until it’s blindingly obvious that he can’t get the ‘investment partners’ for clusterfuck 2. Once this development falls through, that’s when I suspect he’ll high-tail it out of Dodge and leave the Lifelong-fan-who-nobody-had-heard-of-til-recently-and-was-nowhere-to-be-seen-when-we-were-in-administration-and-really-needed-£5million, Simon Hallett, to pick up the pieces.
i dont trust hallet either or why did he get into bed in the first place peopĺe shouldnt support hallett just because they hate brent..thats just as bad as supporting brent

Where was Hallet when we were about to go bust?

Or has he only ridden in now because there's money to be made?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Or maybe he didn't have the cash back then?

Or maybe he didn't want, or couldn't 'run' a football club while living in the USA?

Who knows? Why not ask him at the next fansforum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:01 pm

lol! raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Got something stupid to say, Beezy?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:50 pm

beesrus wrote:
I was a member of the Sealed Knot for years, so, yes, I think you could say I know a thing or two about the civil war. I was a member of the Cornish Slannings regiment, a hard drinking bunch in modern times. Sort of helped to seal the royalist SW siege of Plymouth for the rest of the war at Stratton near Bude, and a re enactment I always enjoyed.

Plymouth was the only far South West spot that sided with "parliament". The reason ? not some altruistic reasoning to get rid of the King's power, but a port led by it's merchants and harbour that were doing very well out of emigration amongst other things. As I said, Plymouth does what it's squires demand. The merchants backed parliament, and everyone duly followed.  The civil war was a civil war, not a revolution. Old landed money versus new merchant money. The real revolutionaries at that time were the diggers and levellers.
After the reformation, Charlie boy turned the guns back in on the city and have remained so ever since. They have had their effect, along with being chained to the navy and it's poor wages. Plymouthians love their line managers. Not the place I would look for insurrection.

Thank you Beesrus for clarifying your comments on the Great rebellion, it's a small world, I too was a member of the Sealed Knot for many years from 1980 fighting the cause of Parliament as a dragoon in Col James Wardlaws regt. I also re enacted Stratton several times so very possibly we have met on the field of battle.
Well I guess it is good former advesaries are now seemingly united in the battle against the exploitation of our football club and the removal of the tyrant Brent.
Just like I look forward to the day when Brent goes, I still rejoice in the eleven years of the republic from the day of the 30th Jan 1649 when 'that man of blood' rightly departed this world.
Agree totally can't see much of a rebellion in Plimuff as a reaction to the misrule of the citizens football club.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Sealed knot like the Trekkies of yesteryear. Razz
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sealed knot like the Trekkies of yesteryear. Razz

Well somebody has to do it. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 10:04 pm

You may josh, but there were some handsome women in the musket block away for the weekend.  Very Happy
Hot Summers, beautiful virgin places to camp, and an excuse to make hay and get rather tipsy in a tent. What's not to like ? As a friend said one day at Naseby while supping in the beer tent .... it's a pity we have to go and fight a battle this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 10:37 pm

"get rather tipsy" us Parliamentarians used to get absolutely pissed, if I remember we had our own cask of ale in the campsite so used to start with an ale for breakfast. Remember a bit of debauchery as well, got knocked out at Edgehill when a pike crashed on me head, lucky I had had a few tankards of ale to knumb the pain.
Jeez poncy Royalists. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to James Brent and the board.   Message to James Brent and the board. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to James Brent and the board.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next