Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Gillingham (H)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

avatar

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 97
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

PostSubject: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:09 pm

*** Dockyard Darbeeee ALERT KLAXON ***

I remember my first trip to the dockyard. It was late evening; circa 1986 - but it might have been 1987. Powerful men. Watching eyes, some beadier than others. Tools everywhere. Perspiration. Then I met a pair of eyes. I was taken off my feet, swept almost. Strong hands. Lovely fingers. Warm winkywoo. More perspiration. Moist. A bit of saliva. Oh. How could I forget.

Argo (Bradley) 1-2 Gillingum (Cascarino, Lovell)

Craid 7.2k
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5124
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:15 pm

RRROOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 1321
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 pm

cheers
Plymouth Akkeron 0 Gillingham 3. I have a feeling of doom about this one, hope I'm wrong but I feel if we do lose this one we are certainly fooked.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5124
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Mustish win.....Argo 2 - 1 Kentmen. 8, 444, brass monkeys, not going, still decorating Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4285
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Argo 0 Gillingham 1 terrible game, terrible atmosphere, no shots on goal

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
cheers
Plymouth Akkeron 0 Gillingham 3. I have a feeling of doom about this one, hope I'm wrong but I feel if we do lose this one we are certainly fooked.

Win or not we're fooked anyway.

We don't have enough quality in the squad
We're shite defensively
We can't score goals
We don't have any money (well we do but it's not being spent on the team)

In fact not only are we fooked this season, we're fooked as a football club as long as property Jimmy is in charge.

Bleddy hell I'm grumpy. Rant
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 49
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:50 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
cheers
Plymouth Akkeron 0 Gillingham 3. I have a feeling of doom about this one, hope I'm wrong but I feel if we do lose this one we are certainly fooked.

Win or not we're fooked anyway.

We don't have enough quality in the squad
We're shite defensively
We can't score goals
We don't have any money (well we do but it's not being spent on the team)

In fact not only are we fooked this season, we're fooked as a football club as long as property Jimmy is in charge.

Bleddy hell I'm grumpy. Rant
Busy time of year for you this ain't it?
Give my regards to the other 6.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

avatar

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 97
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:51 pm

The aforementioned Lovell is actually their manager now. I bet he would still do Bradley fer pace
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:52 pm

BBC1 wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
cheers
Plymouth Akkeron 0 Gillingham 3. I have a feeling of doom about this one, hope I'm wrong but I feel if we do lose this one we are certainly fooked.

Win or not we're fooked anyway.

We don't have enough quality in the squad
We're shite defensively
We can't score goals
We don't have any money (well we do but it's not being spent on the team)

In fact not only are we fooked this season, we're fooked as a football club as long as property Jimmy is in charge.

Bleddy hell I'm grumpy. Rant
Busy time of year for you this ain't it?
Give my regards to the other 6.

Why do you think I spend 6 months in Spain Wink
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm only going to the game (my first league game this season) after the mash up to put up a sticker or two. cheers
I'm predicting we will get a shot on target at some point in the game.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 1924
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Oh dear, the sirens will be going off at HQ. they'll have a drone deployed at Mutley tomorrow to identify, track and take action a la punchy.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9873
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:29 pm

There will be a good sizable crowd for this game,

Nearly out of stickers
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6659
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:57 pm

PMs sent to TGWU ,AKAGreenGull
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 1321
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:20 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
cheers
Plymouth Akkeron 0 Gillingham 3. I have a feeling of doom about this one, hope I'm wrong but I feel if we do lose this one we are certainly fooked.

Win or not we're fooked anyway.

We don't have enough quality in the squad
We're shite defensively
We can't score goals
We don't have any money (well we do but it's not being spent on the team)

In fact not only are we fooked this season, we're fooked as a football club as long as property Jimmy is in charge.

Bleddy hell I'm grumpy. Rant

I know we are singing from the same hymn sheet although there are luckily about 8 teams that are about as shit as us. Gills are one of them, to manage to scrape survival at the end of the season our matches against them are critical, lose and we are doomed. You probably know this tbf and what's more surviving this season by the skin of our teeth may be worse as it will be celebrated as a successful season whilst we wallow in mediocrity. Brent needs to go we will not see any success as a football club whilst he's here, he's too busy elsewhere, it must be obvious to anybody who doesn't want to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:33 am

Gills will be the better team. They may be shit but Argo are easily by far the worst team in the bottom 2 divisions. We are that bad.

Akkeron Argo Nil FC 0-4 Gillingham
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 1924
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:43 am

Foreshore, home advantage against fellow relegation favourites will be grasped with both hands. An  incredibly "expansive" tactic will be deployed by Del boy warming the hearts of the freezing souls. Snow on the moor, pasties for all, confession from Jimmy, free booze for rebels, all's well in the park. pig
Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:28 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
cheers
Plymouth Akkeron 0 Gillingham 3. I have a feeling of doom about this one, hope I'm wrong but I feel if we do lose this one we are certainly fooked.

Win or not we're fooked anyway.

We don't have enough quality in the squad
We're shite defensively
We can't score goals
We don't have any money (well we do but it's not being spent on the team)

In fact not only are we fooked this season, we're fooked as a football club as long as property Jimmy is in charge.

Bleddy hell I'm grumpy. Rant

I know we are singing from the same hymn sheet although there are luckily about 8 teams that are about as shit as us. Gills are one of them, to manage to scrape survival at the end of the season our matches against them are critical, lose and we are doomed. You probably know this tbf and what's more surviving this season by the skin of our teeth may be worse as it will be celebrated as a successful season whilst we wallow in mediocrity. Brent needs to go we will not see any success as a football club whilst he's here, he's too busy elsewhere, it must be obvious to anybody who doesn't want to believe it.

If we go down, Derek will be the fall guy, Carey will move on, the blinkered will still be chanting supeluke,
the eternally grateful will continue to watch any old crap cause its Argo and Jimmy will spend his time seeking planning permission and dreaming about the Chiefs.
Business as usual.
Greeeeeeen armeeeee. geek
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 46
Location : West Island. NZ.

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
*** Dockyard Darbeeee ALERT KLAXON ***

I remember my first trip to the dockyard. It was late evening; circa 1986 - but it might have been 1987. Powerful men. Watching eyes, some beadier than others. Tools everywhere. Perspiration. Then I met a pair of eyes. I was taken off my feet, swept almost. Strong hands. Lovely fingers. Warm winkywoo. More perspiration. Moist. A bit of saliva. Oh. How could I forget.

Argo (Bradley) 1-2 Gillingum (Cascarino, Lovell)

Craid 7.2k

A Mock pre-match preview.
Santa has come early to ATD.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1586
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:59 am

This is where we cut loose, HP stunned as Argo bang in four or five (for a nil Gils return)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9873
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:24 am

Meet the cleaner from the farm this morning, banned again from there, Pig master is not very happy with me. I wonder if he send his bully boy again.

i am going for 2-0 win for us
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3991
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 am

Freathy wrote:
Gills will be the better team.  They may be shit but Argo are easily by far the worst team in the bottom 2 divisions.  We are that bad.

Akkeron Argo Nil FC 0-4 Gillingham
Spot on again, Akkeron Aces are the worst club/team in the football league, glad i'm not going....Brentmare Out.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3480
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 53
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:51 pm

If Argyle lose this one, the anti-Adams brigade will be hanging from the rafters, with continued screams of sack, sack, sack.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3480
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 53
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
cheers
Plymouth Akkeron 0 Gillingham 3. I have a feeling of doom about this one, hope I'm wrong but I feel if we do lose this one we are certainly fooked.

Win or not we're fooked anyway.

We don't have enough quality in the squad
We're shite defensively
We can't score goals
We don't have any money (well we do but it's not being spent on the team)

In fact not only are we fooked this season, we're fooked as a football club as long as property Jimmy is in charge.

Bleddy hell I'm grumpy. Rant

I know we are singing from the same hymn sheet although there are luckily about 8 teams that are about as shit as us. Gills are one of them, to manage to scrape survival at the end of the season our matches against them are critical, lose and we are doomed. You probably know this tbf and what's more surviving this season by the skin of our teeth may be worse as it will be celebrated as a successful season whilst we wallow in mediocrity. Brent needs to go we will not see any success as a football club whilst he's here, he's too busy elsewhere, it must be obvious to anybody who doesn't want to believe it.

If we go down, Derek will be the fall guy, Carey will move on, the blinkered will still be chanting supeluke,
the eternally grateful will continue to watch any old crap cause its Argo and Jimmy will spend his time seeking planning permission and dreaming about the Chiefs.
Business as usual.

Greeeeeeen armeeeee. geek




Too true.

Would Adams go though should he see In a relegation. Whether Adams stays or goes, getting out of League Two would be another monumental task, what with the austerity budget on offer.

Still boycotting Home Park, but I will make the effort to attend what games I can after Xmas.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Any proper owner would remove Adams If we lose today and the next game.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3480
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 53
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:11 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Any proper owner would remove Adams If we lose today and the next game.



Correct..

Who knows, it could well happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gillingham (H)   

Back to top Go down
 
Gillingham (H)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: