HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yea Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:21 am

Homeslice wrote:
So now it’s a Pasoti/AFT foodbank appeal. Could Porky be any more of a Cnut? Slags the AFT off all fecking year, but the minute they announce their annual appeal, which just about everyone can get behind without any drama, the fat feck hijacks it.

I suppose the only consolation is that the  foodbank benefits every year from the AFT’s efforts.

He can't resist getting his trotters into anything if it means that chance to feel important. Surely can't be coincidence it's to do with food.

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:26 am

It does seem strange fans don't like talking about food banks and their rise to glory in this ever so civilised country in a thread on an AFT Winter food bank.  
A case of don't mention the Wor, Frank. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it.
If Rollo still inhabited his ATD crack in the ceiling, he'd have pounced on it in a flash. Guess he must be off somewhere else romanticising about his alt right revolution that's going to change the world without a ball being bowled. Razz
Of course, NOT talking about the WOR is political in itself, but I guess we mustn't go there either, or else the famed silent majority will have a fit. Naughty beezy.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:50 am

I will never vote Labour
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:04 am

Vote Green Pat. You know it makes sense.
As an aside, just to irk Les Very Happy  it looks like the DUP ARE indeed running Downing St at the moment. Hilarious. Razz
I don't think I've ever known such a time when so many political nuances have raised their head. Beats a Westminster thumping majority, that's for sure. I think it's all a bit too much for dear ol Tweeza.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:06 am

It irks me not bees.....carry on Wink
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:17 am

Can't help laughing at Tweeza when she's all dolled up for her EU spats. Someone should give some deportment advice. Maybe a beard, or a foxtrot oscar tattoo. Huge great hooves on her, clomping around. Looks like some pantomime horse. Does anybody else still dress like that ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:25 am

For me it's not what Fwank says its the way he says it, the epitome of rightenous indignation yet on the whole he's preaching to the converted. The result is that the thread on the AFT food bank and Porkies hijack of it has descended into another political sidetrack that will have people voting with their mice and going elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am

Swing voters, earwig. Who needs 'em ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:20 am

Any vote is pointless Bees I'm happy to have never voted for any of them, some think Labour is the answer I know it's not. The system is flawed and a big diversion. I actually put my mark next to Geoffery Cox this time, although instead of a cross I asked the question "what's the point in Geoffery Cox?" A wasted vote or the only way I know of protesting against a broken system?
Anyway back in the real world Nool is using this as an opportunity to detract from his ludicrous support of Brent's asset stripping and giving him an out for the next time he gets caught sticking the knife into them, at least it's something we have the power to change.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 am

Would JC side with the AFT or with Brent?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Full kudos to the AFT for doing this, long before it became fashionable and without any attempt to get mileage out of it.

However, the foodbanks need support all year round, not just at Christmas. Many were in real crisis during this year's summer holidays, when children weren't getting their free school meals. Proof that we can hardly call ourselves 'civilised'.

Better, imho, for people to make small, regular donations (most of the supermarkets have donation points, although sadly not Lidls, and you can find out what's needed from the foodbank's Facebook page) than one grand gesture once a year.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:36 pm

I use the Kwap one, right next to check out its dead easy. That is I put food in not take it out.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Well done the AFT, helping people for all the right reasons, its nothing to do with the self promoter or a vile auction site who have found a new Chariteeeeee leg to shag.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:00 am

BBC1 wrote:
:pighug:
IJN
 Post subject: PASOTI/AFT Foodbank APPEAL.
Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:33 pm 

Let's see how we do.

The AFT help is doing it's annual FoodBank appeal, and maybe, just maybe, we can h Pelp out a tad.

If any Pasoti'ite wants to donate any amount of money to the pot, they can do so by donating to the PASOTI PayPal account (or BACS for those that have my details) and I'll ensure that the money gets to the AFT.

For those that do donate, they'll receive an Old School Argyle badge in the post.

What do you reckon, there are going to be people that have a truly miserable Christmas this year, and we can do a bit to help surely??

Donate away peeps.

:pighug: :pighug:
Like a modern day Bob Geldoff

Dossiers at the ready..... :Zzzzzzz:
didnt Ronnie & Reggie kray give to charity lovely people
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:22 am

Most people that give to charity do it quietly without letting people know..not shouting from the roof tops every 5minutes letting everyone know as if your some kind of martyer
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:32 am

RegGreen wrote:
Most  people that give to charity do it quietly without letting people know..not shouting from the roof tops every 5minutes letting everyone know as if your some kind of martyer

This one is particularly vile as his main reason for doing it is that the next time he sticks the knife in the trust he will use this as proof that he isn't doing it out of spite. Nool is the ONLY transparent thing at Plymouth Akkeron these days.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:37 am

As Nool goes off volunteering for the day he gets his bitch Postey to keep up the attack.

The only time the AFT canvassed their members about an ACV on Home Park was a survey undertaken in 2013 which had two questions, the answer to the second question relied on the answer to the first question, in other words it was out of context.......

Quote:
2) Do you agree that the option for James Brent/Akkeron to buy Home Park should be removed from his lease/rental agreement with the Council?

Strongly Agree -327 (51.1%)
Agree – 157 (24.5%)
No View – 39 (6.0%)
Disagree – 66 (10.3%)
Strongly Disagree – 51 (8.1%)

3) If the option for James Brent/Akkeron to buy Home Park is removed from the Lease with the Council, do you think the Trust should explore registering Home Park as an Asset of Community Value?

Yes – 591 (92%)
No – 52 (8%)

However, the option to purchase the stadium by JB from PCC was legally binding and couldn't be "removed from the rental agreement with PCC".

Secondly, the ACV question following the above question was started with "if" (If the option for James Brent/Akkeron to buy Home Park is removed from the Lease with the Council, do you think the Trust should explore registering Home Park as an Asset of Community Value?) and is the only question the AFT have asked its membership about applying for the ACV, this has been seen as a mandate when it's clearly not.

The option to purchase the stadium was never removed from the agreement with PCC and negates the ACV question the AFT asked its members.
Despite this the AFT went ahead and applied for the ACV without any further questions or surveys of its members.

Andy Symons was the AFT chairman at the time of this survey.

I rest my case.
Ps He seems to have omitted question 1 I'm sure that it wasn't relevant to the survey, or his agenda? scratch
Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:41 am

Dossier Boy is one big saddo.
Internet Ian a cockwomble of massive proportions.
Their time is coming.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Instead of Saint Knobber of Illogan, collecting for the starving masses in North Plympton, why not somewhere closer to the Falmouth Dockyard Siren, back home?
Back to top Go down
Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Plympton isn't what it used to be
Back to top Go down
argyledad

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:10 pm

A quick update to thank all those fans who donated both food and money to the Plymouth Foodbanks yesterday. Their generosity together with the support of PASOTI and indeed ATD readers meant we realised our most successful collection in five years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks   

Back to top Go down

The Argyle Fans’ Trust Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2