RegGreen
Yea Man
Dick Trickle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Bullying of Managers - Suspects - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The original account was called TrickyDickyATD. The photo was of Tring and the bio referenced Ricks. The account followed ATDers including myself. The account spent time goading ATDers and GreenSam but wasn’t very interesting. It was fairly obvious it was Nool behind it.

The account then changed name to JohnShez1 and changed emphasis to mocking John Sheridan and his players. The account labelled Shez as a drunk and a womaniser. It was offensive and not very funny but claimed to be a parody.

When Dick Trickle and I met Starnes he told us that he could guess the initials of the person behind the account - which we both took as a clear reference to IJN. I posted details of the conversation between the 3 of us on ATD shortly after.

When Nool complained to my employer this was one of the screenshots De Lar gave him to submit as “evidence” against me.

Considering Nool has previious form for this sort of account I suspect that he is behind this one.
yeah they tried it on with me to wankers
Back to top Go down

Bullying of Managers - Suspects
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2