+4
Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
Peggy
8 posters
AuthorMessage

remember remember the 16th november Empty
PostSubject: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 8:01 pm

planning apps, treason and plot

the clusterfuck 2 is being debated by the spineless council on this day.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Feel sorry for the council officers putting together the reports for that, especially as people who'd already commented were given until tomorrow to make any further points following all the changes that were put in. That's a huge job to get done - and signed off ready for the councillors - in one week.

In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's not on the agenda until the December meeting.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Hasn't there been a small delay until the 23rd?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 2:13 am

Doubtless it will be passed sooner or later minus the office blocks as a concession by Brent who simply never wanted or needed them in the first place.
Devious to the end is the old blood shot eyed red nosed old soak.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 7:21 am

Oh Brent wants the office blocks, foreshore. That’s a prime Akkeron earner in terms of rental income.

I think there’s every chance it will all be waved through. The Council are privately just as desperate as Brent now. They know ( as does Brent ) any more delays just pushes back all the Ice Rink/Pavilions/Millbay Boulevard shizz.

Still, if in some way it all hastens Brent’s PAFC departure, then that’s some solace I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:10 am

It’s just a scam to get planning permission so that he can sell the Pavilions. He won’t build feck all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 am

If any young students want to study how modern day wannabe barons try and manipulate civic planning policy for their own profit, they couldn't do worse than follow the whole boulevard/life centre/sport england thing.
One of the most important things to achieve is to get a relevant  civic employee to defect for a perch on the money tree.
Better still, be in with civic authorities yourself from the outset, offer your "expertise" for nothing and tell stories of wanting to contribute, to give back to community. Lay it on thick, the thicker the better.
If the student wants to follow how not to do it, may I suggest the aggressive Sutton Harbour holdings routine.

This particular scenario was lost with the PLan A  permission where town use was first agreed for HHP, and further enhanced by a tweaked Central Park master plan. The master plan is basically a plan to reduce the park in size, full stop, and re-calibrate what constitutes leisure in this corrupt age. Eating and scoffing is the new leisure and health pursuit, with an expensive gym to work off those extra pounds. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 am

With the biggest "sports show" in the uk or possibly the world being the premiership is it any wonder the lines are blurred regarding what sport actually is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
With the biggest "sports show" in the uk or possibly the world being the premiership is it any wonder the lines are blurred regarding what sport actually is?

Lines have always been blurred with much sport earwig, everywhere, right from the Spartans to the coliseum, olympics, F1 to British bulldog, it's all the same underneath, from politics to perceived status, war undercurrent and a big dob of money.
My only interest is the pure sport and joy of healthy competition, win or lose, without the shite many of us can stoop to if challenged elsewhere. How other people use sport is up to them, and if it's the wrong sorts that dominate, you'll see me trooping off somewhere else with a better lilt.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Brent doesn't want football fans, he wants 'customers' who will 'consume' and the modern day sheepie folk will lap it up. Fat bloke in a football top is a 'sports fan'
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 3:21 am

I'm with FB on this one he'll build the total sum of jack re HHP2
In addition I would say no more than 50/50 of any grandstand refurb. Far too many items that are not adding up not least of all just WHO is actually doing the rebuild.

No something is wrong only a matter of time till the old etonian soak reels off the excuses
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 5:18 am

PatDunne wrote:
Brent doesn't want football fans, he wants 'customers' who will 'consume' and the modern day sheepie folk will lap it up. Fat bloke in a football top is a 'sports fan'

About the 'size' of it Pat. I have an acquaintance who is old school WHU / ICF. He went once to the Olympic stadium and will never go again.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:30 am

Posted on Pig Central

The Agenda for next weeks meeting has been published on PCC’s website and the Home Park development isn’t listed.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I'm with FB on this one he'll build the total sum of jack re HHP2
In addition I would say no more than 50/50 of any grandstand refurb. Far too many items that are not adding up not least of all just WHO is actually doing the rebuild.

No something is wrong only a matter of time till the old etonian soak reels off the excuses

Indeed. You only have to look at brent's 'developments' past record to see nothing will be built, including the mankover. That is something worth celebrating.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Posted on Pig Central

The Agenda for next weeks meeting has been published on PCC’s website and the Home Park development isn’t listed.

Because its now the 23rd as I posted earlier.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Bullshit followed by delays followed by bullshit followed by Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep tumbleweed tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remember remember the 16th november   remember remember the 16th november Empty

Back to top Go down

remember remember the 16th november
Page 1 of 1