sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

AFC Wimbledon match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon match thread   AFC Wimbledon match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Stay in touch with the bottom teams as Taylor is getting nearer and nearer to being fit. Dont think any of us realise what a loss hes been since Peterborough

not really, hes not exactly proflic upfront is he? thats what we need from a striker.

I'm not expecting Taylor to score shed loads but from what I saw of live games last season he was deffo one of our better players and I would have said league 1 player. He will take pressure off Carey and Jakey and will be a huge boon, Fox, Ness and sarky don't look all that to me.
Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon match thread   AFC Wimbledon match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Stay in touch with the bottom teams as Taylor is getting nearer and nearer to being fit. Dont think any of us realise what a loss hes been since Peterborough

not really, hes not exactly proflic upfront is he? thats what we need from a striker.

I'm not expecting Taylor to score shed loads but from what I saw of live games last season he was deffo one of our better players and I would have said league 1 player. He will take pressure off Carey and Jakey and will be a huge boon, Fox, Ness and sarky don't look all that to me.

not if he has no end product he wont he'll just be another one of those huff and puff player with no blow. Job is a must at the moment for this team going forward. Thats not to say the other 9 players shouldn't be chipping in with goals too.
Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon match thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4