Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Stickergate banning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:43 am

Shock, Horror!  What will the Herald say?

Actually a defining moment for them. Do they accuse the club or over reaction? Or do they side with them?

Last edited by Rickler on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:44 am

Elias wrote:
Any moron can advise the result after the event.

lol is that aimed at me for some reason....??
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 am

There's two things all jumbled up here.

The first is the sticker which is so petty as to be neither nor there. The second is the carer's ticket thing which appears to be a clear contravention that might merit a quiet word not to do it again or, in extremis, an official caution.

A life ban is completely OTT. Argyle has totally lost the plot here.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Was all arranged in advance 110%. Others linked to season tickets identifying seat numbers are also in firing line and can expect bans
I have the passages of text on my phone telling me/us just that and anyone who uses FB Messenger knows its real names used in real time, minutes after the game yesterday.

The season ticket issue is a devious ploy from the Club to deflect from the real reason

I was warned to stay out of it in my own best interests.

How has this Club that I loved as a young boy come to this state of affairs christ only knows. Sickening

Let's see the screenshots Mr T.

Feck them from now on.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:51 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

The first is the sticker which is so petty as to be neither nor there. The second is the carer's ticket thing which appears to be a clear contravention that might merit a quiet word not to do it again or, in extremis, an official caution.

Nothing is jumbled up SFD.....Punchy was targetted simple as and I have hard evidence of that and the carers ST issue was a complete unexpected bonus for Back who has now successfully deviated from the initial reason for the approach. Simple as that
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:52 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Was all arranged in advance 110%. Others linked to season tickets identifying seat numbers are also in firing line and can expect bans
I have the passages of text on my phone telling me/us just that and anyone who uses FB Messenger knows its real names used in real time, minutes after the game yesterday.

The season ticket issue is a devious ploy from the Club to deflect from the real reason

How has this Club that I loved as a young boy come to this state of affairs christ only knows. Sickening

Feck them from now on.

you got PM coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:20 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lock up yer passwords it seems there is a connection to Napolean!

If it's the same sticker that was stuck to a lamppost outside my house (we know where you live) it's probably for criminal damage.

The brain dead moron who had them made, had them made with a sort of superglue on the back. So take them off and all of the paint comes off with it.

What was the name of the person banned Ian?

Wants a name for the dossier as well.

No superglue. Just another lie from Nool.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:29 am

Just checked the online brentherald the story of "attempt to defraud the club" is front page news. Says person ejected and police investigating.
I thought PAFC defrauded the fans every week with the shite football they serve up.

Last edited by akagreengull on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Nothing is jumbled up SFD.....Punchy was targetted simple as and I have hard evidence of that and the carers ST issue was a complete unexpected bonus for Back who has now successfully deviated from the initial reason for the approach. Simple as that

So what are you suggesting might have happened if Punchy had actually been in possession of a valid match day ticket yesterday?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:34 am

akagreengull wrote:
Just checked the online brentherald the story of "attempt to defraud the club" is front page news. Says person ejected and police investigating.
I thought PAFC defrauded the fans every week with the site football they serve up.

Why on earth are the club making themselves look incredibly foolish over this.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:42 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Feck them from now on.

Quite. This is now all over the Herald and people are making some outrageous claims about it ("been going on for years" my arse).

Anybody who's got information showing what really happened should be making that public, too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:57 am

Hitch wrote:
So the club has called in the police to investigate the possible negligence of a fan who failed to upgrade their carer's match day ticket to a full ticket? A 'fraudulent crime' of a couple of quid involves police time of how much? And the club feels the incident is so serious it must issue an indefinite match banning order immediately. Really?

What you have to remember is that now Club Secretary and ex-ATDer Jon Back is an ex-copper. Once a copper etc etc...he would have been having a word with some old mates no doubt, hence the police investigation tag.

The big own goal coming to light that the club/Newell/Pasoti have scored here is the fact that non-transferable season tickets are being passed around to all and sundry, apparently with full club knowledge.

This leaves PAFC wide open to totally justified accusations of double standards, hypocrisy, and blatant 'one rule the majority, and another for whoever Newell/Pasoti decide to share their NON-TRANSFERABLE season tickets with.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:09 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Hitch wrote:
So the club has called in the police to investigate the possible negligence of a fan who failed to upgrade their carer's match day ticket to a full ticket? A 'fraudulent crime' of a couple of quid involves police time of how much? And the club feels the incident is so serious it must issue an indefinite match banning order immediately. Really?

What you have to remember is that now Club Secretary and ex-ATDer Jon Back is an ex-copper. Once a copper etc etc...he would have been having a word with some old mates no doubt, hence the police investigation tag.

The big own goal coming to light that the club/Newell/Pasoti have scored here is the fact that non-transferable season tickets are being passed around to all and sundry, apparently with full club knowledge.

This leaves PAFC wide open to totally justified accusations of double standards, hypocrisy, and blatant 'one rule the majority, and another for whoever Newell/Pasoti decide to share their NON-TRANSFERABLE season tickets with.

Yep - get all that Czarcs - however the initial claim by Punchy is that he was targeted for putting a sticker up, 'stickergate' - this requires evidence of course, which may now be difficult to come by because of 'ticketgate'. So as a starting point what would have happened had Punchy actually been in possession of a valid ticket yesterday? Would he still have been targeted and approached? Where's the evidence to support that?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:10 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
How is it fraud? do the club sell Brent out stickers too and the design infridges on their design? do they own the copyright to eeee saved usss

The sticker thing is a sideshow. The club are trying to say that Punchy used his carers ST fraudulently, which technically, it might be. But if that is fraud, then so is Pasoti giving out individual match day tickets from ONE season ticket to different people.

Bottom line us they’re laughably trying to use a technicality to ban someone who low and behold just happens to be an anti-Brent ATDer.
Will Back, be clamping down on Nools ticket abuse? lol will he fcvk!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:17 am

The corporate tables are booked by companies then invites handed out willy nilly in the week before the game, obviously these are paid for by "fine gennlemen" and not scum like Punchy who have fought in real wars not made up undercover ones in support of property developers.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:17 am

The continual intimidation by nool towards Peggy who he keep naming is going on unchecked on his personal forum, will Nools AAA pass be withdrawn if it continues club secretary Back?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
How is it fraud? do the club sell Brent out stickers too and the design infridges on their design? do they own the copyright to eeee saved usss

The sticker thing is a sideshow. The club are trying to say that Punchy used his carers ST fraudulently, which technically, it might be. But if that is fraud, then so is Pasoti giving out individual match day tickets from ONE season ticket to different people.

Bottom line us they’re laughably trying to use a technicality to ban someone who low and behold just happens to be an anti-Brent ATDer.

I can't stand the pathological liar and his years of hypocritical cyber bullying and abuse but there is a world of difference in a paid for, club sanctioned, promotion of giving tickets away on the farm and Punchy using a carer's ticket improperly. Punchy needs hard evidence that he was targeted prior to the ticket discovery. Is there any?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:28 am

Nool is now inviting Chancellor to leave his personal site after he stood up to the Modpack. the bullying by Nool goes on year after year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:35 am

Is this all not just making an example of an 'anti-brent' person and showing the severe consequences of what might happen to any other of the 'Anti-Brent' fans, should they (we) continue on this path?
The misuse of a carer's ticket is surely not worthy of an Official Club statement until all the facts are fully known?
This could open up a completely huge can of worms for the club.
And what happened to all the 'Unity' and 'All Together' bollix from just over a week ago eh?

AFT AGM 9th December, after the Gills match in the Life Centre. Also after the next Mutley Mash Up. Could be an interesting day! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:38 am

Hitch wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

I can't stand the pathological liar and his years of hypocritical cyber bullying and abuse but there is a world of difference in a paid for, club sanctioned, promotion of giving tickets away on the farm and Punchy using a carer's ticket improperly. Punchy needs hard evidence that he was targeted prior to the ticket discovery. Is there any?

What does seem wierd is all the pasoti mod pack seem to be fully in receipt of all the facts of the matter, Pedlar made his original post at about 9pm by which team the mod pack seem to know,
1) who was involved,
2) why they were involved,
3) Nikk warned the stickers were a "bad idea" days before this happened,
4) the link to Facebook is the big thing here, Punchy was obviously identified prior to the match then surveillance was carried out via CCTV when it came to light about the season ticket.
5) Porkies constant reference to cabals, gangs and freaks just goes to show his dossier has been dusted off and handed to the Feds.
This stinks of a porky and the non developer.

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Overall I try and avoid the internecine Argyle conflicts as far as I can but this is ugly and nasty. A "fan" says he is a carer to get a heavily discounted ticket but isn't and has abused the system for years it seems. Then, we have his mates come on here and try and say that Argyle fans that pay not only their own tickets but assist those less fortunate to attend home games are somehow in the same boat.

Disgusting is the only word that describes it. Those involved need to take a long hard look at themselves and their "mates" and their actions.

Chancellor replied,

How do you know all this? And who is who's mate? FFS another admin throwing abuse at ordinary fans with nothing of substance behind it.

Another amusing thing to note that speculation is being discouraged because the police are involved although the mods ramblings about cabals, gangs and illegal behaviour are just keeping people in the loop?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:38 am

Hitch wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

Harve said he has messenger messages from somebody connected to the club confirming it was all planned.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:39 am

BBC1 wrote:
Is this all not just making an example of an 'anti-brent' person and showing the severe consequences of what might happen to any other of the 'Anti-Brent' fans, should they (we) continue on this path?
The misuse of a carer's ticket is surely not worthy of an Official Club statement until all the facts are fully known?
This could open up a completely huge can of worms for the club.
And what happened to all the 'Unity' and 'All Together' bollix from just over a week ago eh?

AFT AGM 9th December, after the Gills match in the Life Centre. Also after the next Mutley Mash Up. Could be an interesting day! popcorn
You could well be right Beeb but there needs to be some hard evidence to support the theory fact to make it stick.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:43 am

Yea Man wrote:
Hitch wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

Harve said he has messenger messages from somebody connected to the club confirming it was all planned.

Ahhh but what was the original plan? To expose the ticket concession 'fraud' or confront him about stickergate?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:49 am

Greenman/Delar, now defending pasoti's misuse of season tickets, claiming it was sanctioned by the club, so the club rules can be bent if you run a Toadie led website?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:50 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The continual intimidation by nool towards Peggy who he keep naming is going on unchecked on his personal forum, will Nools AAA pass be withdrawn if it continues club secretary Back?

I know it is sickening and cowardly, all because Peggy was expressing anti Brent feelings in her own free time which led to Nool and the Purse snatcher having her removed from her job as volunteer programme writer. Added to that The Purse snatchers failed Forza Nerdy resulted in Peggy and copious others losing their Demport ST seats. Peggy rightly uses her freedom of speech to point out how wrong these actions were and constantly gets targeted by Nool including regular public naming and shaming with no right to reply.
In contrast I constantly start threads calling Nool a liar (whenever he lies publicaly which is quite often) I constantly point out his past actions (knowing that he can't sue me for libel as its all true) yet he chooses to pick on Peggy and "out" her constantly. You could almost call this sexual discrimination although I'm sure the difference is I am 6'2" and would hand him his fat arse on a plate if he printed any of my personal details online (again). Nool is like most bullies and is a coward to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: