sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitch

Stickergate banning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:39 pm

How can Punchy be committing a 'fraud against the club' if he is a genuine season ticket holder? This is all a bit ridiculous on every level. The video clip on FB doesn't mention the sticker at all. The person in possible trouble is the legitimate holder of the carer's season ticket isn't it? It looks as though Punchy has been a marked man for some time at HP. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:53 pm

The way the Brentmare is trashing the club there wont be any season ticket holders left, just the usual handful of arselickers and freeloaders hanging around the directors box. Plymouth Argyle RIP.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Another day of pathetic ness at home park, look forward to the full story emerging.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Talk about a mountain out of a molehill. Best own goal of the season so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:59 pm

How is it fraud? do the club sell Brent out stickers too and the design infridges on their design? do they own the copyright to eeee saved usss
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Hilarious is Newell volunteering for the PAFC media department as well? The cracks are appearing in Brent Towers.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Angry wrote:
How is it fraud? do the club sell Brent out stickers too and the design infridges on their design? do they own the copyright to eeee saved usss

The sticker thing is a sideshow. The club are trying to say that Punchy used his carers ST fraudulently, which technically, it might be. But if that is fraud, then so is Pasoti giving out individual match day tickets from ONE season ticket to different people.

Bottom line us they’re laughably trying to use a technicality to ban someone who low and behold just happens to be an anti-Brent ATDer.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Zackly. Otherwise he'd have been stopped at the turnstile, not after he'd got to his seat and posted a photo on freechat
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Should have came through my gate, they only had pencil and paper.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 pm

LOL. Nool has cracked again..

Chancellor is now apparently a gang member in the same gang as Peggy?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Rickler wrote:
LOL.  Nool has cracked again..

Not a happy bunch of bunnies are they lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 12:02 am

The whole season ticket thing, non transferable and all that, has always been a joke, and the club take on that particular monkey at their peril.
One rule for some, and one rule for others.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 12:06 am

beesrus wrote:
The whole season ticket thing, non transferable and all that, has always been a joke, and the club take on that particular monkey at their peril.
One rule for some, and one rule for others.

Absolutely. Talk about a can of worms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 am

Maybe someone should complain to the relevant safety authorities that proper photo ID checks are not made.
Just how is "non transferable" policed ?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 1:06 am

We know that a AAA pass includes a seat in the directors box, access to the ticket office, a football fans internet forum and designated parking. But does it include free entry to home matches too?

Just wondering..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 1:15 am

Another shite day following a shite team, run by shite property developers, sucked up to by shite sycophants, who are shysters of the shittiest order in shitsville Alabama.

Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 2:00 am

Rickler wrote:
LOL.  Nool has cracked again..

I'm in a cabal dont you know. But FFS dont tell the wife, she will be furious.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:22 am

Was all arranged in advance 110%. Others linked to season tickets identifying seat numbers are also in firing line and can expect bans
I have the passages of text on my phone telling me/us just that and anyone who uses FB Messenger knows its real names used in real time, minutes after the game yesterday.

The season ticket issue is a devious ploy from the Club to deflect from the real reason

I was warned to stay out of it in my own best interests.

How has this Club that I loved as a young boy come to this state of affairs christ only knows. Sickening
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:41 am

Fair play to Chancellor on Pasoti telling Pig Pig "WTF Go boil your head" in relation to this subject then telling Postey he's a prick, Daz that he needs to stick to washing and giving it large to Pep Pedlar......Impressive Chancellor impressive
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:47 am

I'm trying to understand the chain of events..

I imagine Punchy takes his seat and and sometime soon after a sticker is displayed?

How and why did Jon Beck suddenly turn up and evict Punchy? Who or what tipped Beck off to the 'carer' and 'season ticket violation'?

I'm guessing a post of the sticker on facebook? Beck doesn't have more to do than follow facebook at game time? Of course he does.

So who tipped Beck off? Did he know about the 'carer' violation before he turned up at Punchies seat, or was it discovered because he went after Punchy for supposedly stickering?

The latter I'm guessing..

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am

nzgreen wrote:
We know that a AAA pass includes a seat in the directors box, access to the ticket office, a football fans internet forum and designated parking. But does it include free entry to home matches too?

Just wondering..

He had said he is a ST holder, with is free seat I think it is his ST that he give out.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:54 am

So if Punchie is no longer able to "care", has the club thought about what the situation is going to be for the disabled fan he was looking after?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:05 am

Rickler wrote:
I'm trying to understand the chain of events..

I imagine Punchy takes his seat and and sometime soon after a sticker is displayed?

How and why did Jon Beck suddenly turn up and evict Punchy?  Who or what tipped Beck off to the 'carer' and 'season ticket violation'?

I'm guessing a post of the sticker on facebook?  Beck doesn't have more to do than follow facebook at game time?  Of course he does.

So who tipped Beck off?  Did he know about the 'carer' violation before he turned up at Punchies seat, or was it discovered because he went after Punchy for supposedly stickering?  

The latter I'm guessing..

Premeditated over the stickers nailed on. Whatever the ST issue its pretty clear it was total coincidence and a bonus for Back who in his delight can now hide the real reason for the banning.
I have the passages of text on messenger clearly indicating it was known in advance what was to happen albeit that was at 5pm yesterday not before the event
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:39 am

Any moron can advise the result after the event.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:41 am

So the club has called in the police to investigate the possible negligence of a fan who failed to upgrade their carer's match day ticket to a full ticket? A 'fraudulent crime' of a couple of quid involves police time of how much? And the club feels the incident is so serious it must issue an indefinite match banning order immediately. Really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: