sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Stickergate banning - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 5:52 am

Dingle Bandwagon seeing you named him definately. I half thought when Roger was "questioning" him that he was deliberately being obtuse but with hindsight that little thread has opened his eyes because the questions asked of him were perfectly polite...
Point was made that there was absolutely no point of having a GWG known to the fanbase if no one knows what they actually achieved

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dingle Bandwagon seeing you named him definately. I half thought when Roger was "questioning" him they he was deliberately being obtuse but with hindsight that little thread has opened his eyes because the questions asked of him were perfectly polite...
Point was made that there was absolutely no point of having a GWG known to the fanbase if no one knows what they actually achieved

The only role of the Gaggers is to give Brent the appearance of transparency, nothing else and it falls well short of doing anything other than providing click bait for the Herald about twice in its life. How having a group of invited, loyal pro Brent fans signed to secrecy nodding like donkeys at a couple of pretty drawings is anything to do with fan involvement is completely beyond the ken of any rational person including me. The real punch line is the NDA, where was the communication line from the board to the fans? Also Nool being invited removes any credibility it may have had the whole thing is as farcical as can be but anyone who knows Brent won't be surprised by that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:13 am

A tick box planning exercise for sure.
Did you consult the fans? Yes of course we did!

I'll be meeting the Ax in person soon. I'm looking forward to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:54 am

Walking around Cemtral park this morning, counted five stickers, Lamp post, bench, bin and bus shelter.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Walking around Cemtral park this morning, counted five stickers, Lamp post, bench, bin and bus shelter.

Pound to a pinch of pig poo it was Daz stickerring up the park!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:23 pm

Makes a change from the yellow planning graffiti  Brent had plastered all over the park a few months back. Lamposts are where the community convo is at, ask any dog. One person's freedom fighter and all that. I think the most arrogant public poster I've seen in the town has to be the Mutley Baptist church  a few years back in December...... In huge lettering floodlit at night and visible from Mars....."Whose christmas is it anyway ?"  Clearly claiming the Winter for themselves LOL
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Someone's wheelie bin a naughty boy with the latest sticker placing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Honestly, it's going beyond a joke now.
:Flowers:
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

It'll end in tears, MARK MY WORDS......

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sticker has been there for 2 weeks according to 'word on the street'.
Slow news day for victims?

If you've been affected by any of tonight's issues, visit our website ftindustries.co.uk
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Cheers for the avatar opportunity Napoleon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:16 pm

All bin men banned from HP.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:46 am

Yea Man wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Great work from the Porkmeister raising the profile of the Brent out campaign again. It's quite sad really that the biggest social media user in the Argyle world has to work almost in isolation now after blocking/banning anyone with an alternative view on pbay and now twatter. Shorely the whole idea of these platforms is engaging with people not disengaging?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:04 am

IJN
@IJN3
17h
The FREAKS are still freaking. It'll all end in tears, mark my words. pic.twitter.com/KdZqOpmzj9
View photo ·
Stuart Duncan
@studunx
11h
Replying to @IJN3
Just ignore them. Only a bunch of stickers and not really worth stressing over.
View conversation ·
Stuart Duncan
@studunx
11h
Replying to @IJN3
Seems a very childish thing tbh. Why is there such malice?
View conversation ·

IJN
@IJN3
Replying to @studunx

Jealousy I think. I have the golden ticket plus of course I do stand up against bullies.
2:14 PM - 23 Oct 2017

More bullshit from the master of misinformation lol. Stand up against bullies? Examples please. In complete denial of the level of anti James Brent sentiment around these days and in complete denial about what bullying is, putting a sticker on a bin is not bullying, sending white feathers to dying men, tweeting humorous one liners to people suffering bereavement, sending the boys round, gate crashing meetings to disrupt legal business, campaigning endlessly online against people on social media who have no right to reply..........
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 am

I am out walking around the park this morning, I be sticker counting to pass the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
IJN
@IJN3
17h
The FREAKS are still freaking. It'll all end in tears, mark my words. pic.twitter.com/KdZqOpmzj9
View photo ·    
Stuart Duncan
@studunx
11h
Replying to @IJN3
View conversation ·    
Stuart Duncan
@studunx
11h
Replying to @IJN3
View conversation ·    

IJN
@IJN3
Replying to @studunx

Jealousy I think. I have the golden ticket plus of course I do stand up against bullies.

More bullshit from the master of misinformation lol. Stand up against bullies? Examples please. In complete denial of the level of anti James Brent sentiment around these days and in complete denial about what bullying is, putting a sticker on a bin is not bullying, sending white feathers to dying men, tweeting humorous one liners to people suffering bereavement, sending the boys round, gate crashing meetings to disrupt legal business, campaigning endlessly online against people on social media who have no right to reply..........
Jealousy. why yes of course. Mine certainly is.
jealous that IJN was picked to go on the Grandstand Working Party and I wasn't.
There. I've said it.
Screen shot that and report back you sad goons.

See you all at Launceston tonight peeps popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Just one sticker missing from the park bench this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Just explained the current sticker situation to the non football supporting lads at the garage.
They are suitably impressed by the Internet Superhero. lol! laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:41 pm

How did we miss this comedy gem from Nool the other day talking about Felwick and Jones standing down?
I believe both are standing down after a 6 year stint Tony. However I must admit I have better things to do than check Companies House, that's a bit 'snoopy' in my book but there you go!

Checking public records online is "a bit snoopy" yet hacking email accounts, storing my name address, email addy, mobile and landline line numbers on his PC isn't SNOOPY? You're more Snoopy than Charlie Browns dog FFS!
Remember Nool history is written by the Conquerors and you are much more of a Conker.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Nools pet poodle De Lar also commented yesterday how the bin sticker was a bit creepy. I guess there's nothing at all creepy about his dossier keeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
IJN
@IJN3
17h
View photo ·    
Stuart Duncan
@studunx
11h
Replying to @IJN3
View conversation ·    
Stuart Duncan
@studunx
11h
Replying to @IJN3
View conversation ·    

IJN
@IJN3
Replying to @studunx

It’s fair cop, when I’m his age instead of bouncing grandchildren on my knee, long walks with the dog and gardening I want to spend all my days hanging round the decrepit stadium of a lower league football club hoping that one gives me something to do.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 am

If the golden ticket he refers to means sucking brents arse then yes you have a golden ticket ian think his getting confused with golden shower instead of golden ticket..lol
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:41 am

Yea Man wrote:
Just be very careful walking past Nooly's place. I hear he has rigged the bins to attack!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:09 am

Any normal person would just peel the sticker off and bin it. By threatening people once again he makes himself a laughing stock to his ever smaller band of followers.
Loves the attention he believes he's getting, there can be no other reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:44 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Any normal person would just peel the sticker off and bin it. By threatening people once again he makes himself a laughing stock to his ever smaller band of followers.
Loves the attention he believes he's getting, there can be no other reason
Shame Launceston was a no show.
I had some gifts for him. :pighug: :Flowers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-