Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Freathy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I loved the commentary of the goal from someone at the match via pasoti, "the ball just slid through everybody in the box, Blissett hacked at it and ended up in the top corner of the net. Everybody looked shocked it took a couple of seconds for all the players to realise what had happened and celebrate."
It's been so long since this squad has scored they've forgotten what a goal looks like lol.

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 4:44 pm

It is getting absolutely desperate when you have to take a player off, who has a yellow, to ensure he isn't sent off. In fact it's beyond desperate when he's replaced by a CB and you're 2-1 down.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Should be four at least.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 4:46 pm

ROVERS RUNNING RAMPANT BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Another game another defeat another sending off, six years of the Brentmare is killing the club.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:02 pm

We only need 4 teams to be worse than us!!!

Oh carp!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:03 pm

PAFC seems to be a club with reputational issues.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:08 pm

I see the 'Derek Adams has to go' thread is glowing red hot down on the farm, loads asking for Brent to get a new manager in.
deadhorse Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:12 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I see the 'Derek Adams has to go' thread is glowing red hot down on the farm, loads asking for Brent to get a new manager in.
deadhorse Jedi Knight
Geddon jimmy, give the job to Pep Pedlar,along with Coach xthrobber and John Motty Delarf cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Poundland managers for a poundland club.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Replace DA all they like. New manager won't get any better out of these appalling 'players'. Plus he'll have no budget in Jan the same as DA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 pm

akagreengull wrote:
deadhorse Jedi Knight

I believe the Adams thing could be Brent's undoing. Getting rid or keeping him, both scenarios are a disaster waiting to happen, and will show just how impotent Brent really is. He's a number cruncher looking for a return on time spent, with little regard to the product on the pitch. I wonder, is Sturrock hanging around more and more lately. That won't help LOL

Last edited by beesrus on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 pm

We're in a right shit state of affairs

So where are we? We're with a manager who's lost it/been found out at this level. A chairman who's a tight arse who can't afford or doesn't want to pay-off the manager who's lost it, or can't afford to onvest in better players, and can't instil discipline in his players. Rock bottom of the league. A grandstand that should be slapped with an elf & safety warning. Fan engagement infrastructure non-existent. No ambition, vision or fecks given.

John De-Liar Motson and Porkzilla are incredibly quiet about this on the farm. I shouldn't think it'll be too long before he rounds up his acolytes and multis to defend today, Brent and DA, and all things Argo. Daz has already started over the road. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:42 pm

P.O.I wrote:

So where are we? We're with a manager who's lost it/been found out at this level. A chairman who's a tight arse who can't afford or doesn't want to pay-off the manager who's lost it, or can't afford to onvest in better players, and can't instil discipline in his players. Rock bottom of the league. A grandstand that should be slapped with an elf & safety warning. Fan engagement infrastructure non-existent. No ambition, vision or fecks given.

John De-Liar Motson and Porkzilla are incredibly quiet about this on the farm. I shouldn't think it'll be too long before he rounds up his acolytes and multis to defend today, Brent and DA, and all things Argo. Daz has already started over the road. Laughing
Daz the sad spaceman, Monkey "Awesome Ian" Wrench. Olliearsehole, Creepygreening, Mr Multi, all leave is cancelled the mother ship is under attack! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek geek
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:44 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Daz the sad spaceman, Monkey "Awesome Ian" Wrench. Olliearsehole, Creepygreening, Mr Multi, all leave is cancelled the mother ship is under attack! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek geek

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:50 pm

I managed to sneak a vote for Miller on the poll as well! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:52 pm

What is captain wankspasm opinion on it all?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

I managed to bang 40 in for Sonny the day he got sent off, silly twats left it open to guests, quick clear of the cookies and off we went again lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 6:45 pm

Man the PUMPPPPPPSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Pasoti is going dainnnnn!!!!

Bristol Rich
 Post subject: On the Terrace today at RoversPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:21 pm 

Mr Newell and Pasoti not too popular amongst the hardened Argyle fans......

Seen as part of the problem.

Daz
 Post subject: Re: On the Terrace today at RoversPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:39 pm 

Bristol Rich wrote:
Mr Newell and Pasoti not too popular amongst the hardened Argyle fans......

Seen as part of the problem.

Yes Ian Newell and PASOTI who have given well in excess of £100,000 to the club are definitely the problem right now.

cheers Let's talk about the charidee.
Back to top Go down
neilbet79

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 7:05 pm

John Sheridan is currently looking for gainful employment
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 7:17 pm

The Brentorian Guard Sacrificed Shez to save Brent's arse once before he wouldn't let them have another go. Superfans, directors, president all had their knives out (behind their backs obvs.) once before.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 7:36 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
deadhorse Jedi Knight
Geddon jimmy, give the job to Pep Pedlar,along with Coach xthrobber and John Motty Delarf cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Poundland managers for a poundland club.
laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 11:10 pm

neilbet79 wrote:
John Sheridan is currently looking for gainful employment

Good grief we've been served some severe shite over the last 7 or 8 seasons, I demand a gung ho mofo next...if we're gonna lose let's at least make it enjoyable geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 9:08 am

I have to say the players didnt seem to give a shit. A damn good day out with the lads and nice to bump into Village Green in Bristol later on.
Buckfast and red wine was drunk on the train home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 9:30 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

I tried to - given Miller was in a class of his own in terms of crapness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 9:58 am

alannotivvy wrote:
I have to say the players didnt seem to give a shit.  A damn good day out with the lads and nice to bump into Village Green in Bristol later on.
Buckfast and red wine was drunk on the train home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why would the players care ? They have heads to work things out like the rest of us. They know what wages they're on, what gates turn up, and what other players elsewhere are on, they all know each other or ae part of the grapevine. Add to that, the obvious fact that there's plenty of money for property, and there's every reason for a certain almost subconscious "work to rule" taking place. We've all done something similar when we've not been too happy about a particular situation, and not just at work either. Very hard to shake yourself out of it. Most of the squad know they're only here for a short time. And why bust a gut when the Adams' system doesn't allow for anything but dullard compliance. No one is going to further their career much this year down here. Maybe missing their jellied eels or tatties, and in some cases family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gas V The 'Muff Thread   The Gas  V  The 'Muff   Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gas V The 'Muff Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next