AuthorMessage
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
JBSOTI and the Herald doing sterling work for the AFT

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=101062

And what planet is jimsing on?

Greenskin has him sussed...

Jimsing loves to be the voice of reason.   Except his reasoning is more often than not, wrong?

He couldn't be more wrong in this case.  Brent didn't buy the ground initially - he sold it to PCC for 1.6 million with the option to buy it back.   ...and Brent did sell the car park land which belonged to the club to himself and stuck it in his pension fund.

Trouble is...  There's nobody left on Pasoti to correct him.  Nool and de liar know that Jimsing is wrong but are they going to correct him?  Not on your life, it would make Brent look bad.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:02 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Jimsing loves to be the voice of reason.   Except his reasoning is more often than not, wrong?

He couldn't be more wrong in this case.  Brent didn't buy the ground initially - he sold it to PCC for 1.6 million with the option to buy it back.   ...and Brent did sell the car park land which belonged to the club to himself and stuck it in his pension fund.

Trouble is...  There's nobody left on Pasoti to correct him.  Nool and de liar know that Jimsing is wrong but are they going to correct him?  Not on your life, it would make Brent look bad.

It looks like Greenskins reply has gone? I'm sure I saw it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:09 pm

And still they continue.

They really need to pop over to free chat and to see that the AFT have got it spot on.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
And still they continue.

They really need to pop over to free chat and to see that the AFT have got it spot on.
Knobbers spent all day attacking the Trust with a handful of other sad fvcks Laughing Laughing what happened to the hanging round the club "helping" or hiding in the bushes taking photo's of Jimmy's Wonderous new fence? jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor Geddon knobber yoom living the dream! sunny
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:40 pm

If I were greenskin, and Newell was just dumping my well reasoned polite posts in the trash can because he didn't agree with them, I just wouldn't accept it, and didn't.
We all know the censorship that goes on over there, and yet some people just accept that sort of treatment. Maybe it's a self esteem thing.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:38 am

I just don't know where to start with this..... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:43 am

It's indicative of the lies they allow to be posted on Pasoti.

Even De Liar helped stich Harper up!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
I just don't know where to start with this..... Very Happy

That seriously reads like a Donald trump tweet.

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:46 am

beesrus wrote:
If I were greenskin, and Newell was just dumping my well reasoned polite posts in the trash can because he didn't agree with them, I just wouldn't accept it, and didn't.
We all know the censorship that goes on over there, and yet some people just accept that sort of treatment. Maybe it's a self esteem thing.

Think there may be a bit of silly buggering going on here because in all honesty I can't remember actually posting on that thread. Anyone remember what I was supposed to have said? confused
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 am

Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Think there may be a bit of silly buggering going on here because in all honesty I can't remember actually posting on that thread. Anyone remember what I was supposed to have said? confused

It was a response of yours to Jimsing when he changed the facts about how Green Jim got hold of the car park from PCC non gratis, you replied with the facts I read it then a little while later couldn't see it. TBF it could be a lack of self esteem on my part?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

It was a response of yours to Jimsing when he changed the facts about how Green Jim got hold of the car park from PCC non gratis, you replied with the facts I read it then a little while later couldn't see it. TBF it could be a lack of self esteem on my part?

Pretty sure it wasn't me. I haven't bothered to comment much on the HHP business because I don't believe a single brick will ever be laid.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Pretty sure it wasn't me. I haven't bothered to comment much on the HHP business because I don't believe a single brick will ever be laid.

It's funny really the amount of fallout over something that is less likely to happen than Argyle getting to the Prem.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Sorry skinny, if I was referring to a post on there you didn't make. I rarely read the forum and was just jumping in on the pasoti bash out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Nool had a screenshot on his Flickr of a tool the mods had to change the author of a post.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It looks like Greenskins reply has gone? I'm sure I saw it earlier.

Just checked and no reply from Skinny on that thread. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Details of the Trust AGM haven't been released yet, but when they are I would urge as many members to attend the meeting as possible.

It could be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Details of the Trust AGM haven't been released yet, but when they are I would urge as many members to attend the meeting as possible.

It could be very interesting.

Should we take shin pads and gum shields?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:50 pm

the senior greens will be there in force sent there by their leader
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:52 pm

It will be pretty scary, Nobber, Funtime, DeLiar, Olly aged 9 and Throbber all staring at the ATD rude boys sitting at the back. I wonder if they will join up so they can have their say?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Tgwu wrote:
the senior greens will be there in force sent there by their leader
Is that Ken Brent and the Senior Brents, hardcore Jimmy gratefuls, just grateful to be grateful. jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:41 pm

The funny thing is every time they have a hissy fit and rescind their membership they have to pay another tenner every time they resign up to be able to endorse a racist homophobic candidate.

The Trust should announce a cut off date of 7th October - if you're not a member then you cannot stand or vote at the AGM. Watch those tenners flood in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   

Back to top Go down

AFT needs support!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2