HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT needs support!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

PostSubject: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:34 am

Coming under a publicity barrage on Nools's Pasoti with sheeple all too willing to publicly announce they are quitting the AFT, I thought it proper to announce, that having quit the AFT last year due to Bob Foales dismal leadership, I have recently rejoined because of the actions of Tony Cannon.

I urge others to throw their support behind the AFT and join now!

http://www.argylefanstrust.com/join/
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 am

I am a member and I might see Tony today to give him my support
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:16 am

For the first time ever i'm joining the Trust, very impressed with the way the new chairman stood up to Brent and his disciples, the Aft deserves the support of Argyle supporters everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 am

Agreed. No intention of leaving, seriously considered it under foale but the way I look at it, if you're a member your moaning carries more clout Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:29 am

There are strong rumours that the Nooligans are going to try and stand for election to the AFT board with the aim of replacing Tony. They also plan to either cosy the AFT up to the club or to close the Trust completely.

How they plan on doing this when so many of the dopey feckers have renounced their membership I don't know.....but that's the rumour.

They tried once to get their Nool Pigeon onto the board but thankfully his bigotry was exposed and he was run out of town.

The Trust is a democratic organisation and if a coup takes place then so be it. But don't say you weren't warned.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:37 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
There are strong rumours that the Nooligans are going to try and stand for election to the AFT board with the aim of replacing Tony. They also plan to either cosy the AFT up to the club or to close the Trust completely.

How they plan on doing this when so many of the dopey feckers have renounced their membership I don't know.....but that's the rumour.

They tried once to get their Nool Pigeon onto the board but thankfully his bigotry was exposed and he was run out of town.

The Trust is a democratic organisation and if a coup takes place then so be it. But don't say you weren't warned.
If the aft replace Tony, with a Bum licker or Honest Wozzer type Puppet, then it truly will be finished.
He needs the support of all Argyle fans who oppose the Developer.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:49 am

Join up!

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:24 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Agreed. No intention of leaving, seriously considered it under foale but the way I look at it, if you're a member your moaning carries more clout Smile

This for me, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:28 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

If the aft replace Tony, with a Bum licker or Honest Wozzer type Puppet, then it truly will be finished.

He's made Pasoti a closed shop of bum lickers with a token few normals left for sake of appearances, the twat will struggle to con anybody else and I doubt his merry band of the twelve disciples would be able to shift any power in any direction. Nool and the gang have been Sussed.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:40 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

He's made Pasoti a closed shop of bum lickers with a token few normals left for sake of appearances, the twat will struggle to con anybody else and I doubt his merry band of the twelve disciples would be able to shift any power in any direction. Nool and the gang have been Sussed.

The Poll results on Free Chat indicate that the AFT have judged the fans concerns correctly. The outrage on JBSOTI is not reflective of true fans opinions.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

The Poll results on Free Chat indicate that the AFT have judged the fans concerns correctly. The outrage on JBSOTI is not reflective of true fans opinions.

And why haven't they run a poll? I think we know the answer to that one.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Am rejoining after letting membership lapse.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm thinking of joining for the first time to give Tony my support. He's represented the fans very well, without falling into some of the traps laid for him. Well done Tony. I was going to join FOCP, and attended their last meeting on behalf of my park allotment committee. I was not impressed at all, so they're out the window, and it will be best for us to continue dealing with the council direct. My money may well be better spent on the Trust.
Any Nooligan standing for the trust board will be plain as a pike staff, just like racist Frank ( Terry ). "They don't do democracy" AGMs and extraordinary meetings are the things to look out for.
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:12 am

we should all join as we are going to need a strong trust to weather the on coming storm.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:45 am

Meet Tony brother at the game yesterday, he holding up ok, passed on all the support for him from ATD.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:33 pm

My membership re-newed earlier this month
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Bad news i'm affraid X throbber will not be rejoining the aft,full of beardies who dont like Jimmy!! Laughing Laughing
Xthrobber is a cock.
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:49 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bad news i'm affraid X throbber will not be rejoining the aft,full of beardies who dont like Jimmy!! Laughing Laughing
Xthrobber is a cock.

his input isnt wanted anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:12 pm

JBSOTI and the Herald doing sterling work for the AFT

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=101062

And what planet is jimsing on?
Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Had a quick chat to Tony before the match yesterday
Passed on my best wishes and continued support amongst the barrage of PASOTI bullying and sniping
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:44 pm

The Trust are taking a turking on the Farm from Mr Bent's supporters.

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:47 pm

It's the Argyle Fans Trust, not the Bent Fans Trust.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Who's against an independent trust that wont be a forelock tugging Brent Fanboys club, umm let me see.. Knobber, xthrobber, Jimlick, quissling mike, Just another Brenty, Herr Harper, etc etc... i think the trust will survive sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 pm

We always have a strong trust.
Back the leadership and renew/join.
This is one of the last bastions of opposition to this capitalist creep
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!   Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Aft or BT? You decide

PostSubject: Re: AFT needs support!