The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:32 pm

And whilst I'm on a rant how the absolute feck does the club need the extra development around the park in any way whatsoever? How will it benefit the club monetarily or otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:18 pm

So Captain Wankspasm hasn't re-newed his membership for 2 years!!

"In Brent we trust" he says followed by his trademark thumbs up.

Also Rapson now cancelled his membership
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

They both know, there will be no freebees if they don't follow the pigs rules
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:24 pm

And every resignation means less weight to the pro Brent argument, thick as fook.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Do they all want some kind of pat on the back and a well done for announcing they've not renewed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:03 pm

I'm sure that Messrs Wankspasm and Rapson's respective inputs into the AFT will be sorely missed. The only time Rapson gets his arse in his hand is when it does something he doesn't like, or he's completely buggering up his opposition to some procedural thing or other.
That's one less pair of complete roasters that Tony and the AFT Board will have to worry about.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Monkey "Awesome Ian" Wrench, claims that self confessed nice guy Rapson, will be a loss to the Trust cheers cheers cheers I think it might survive! as for the North Devon Numpty, he's what i imagine your average Brent Drone to be...... fookin Simple! geek geek
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 pm

How is Mr Rapson's beloved outandabaaaat Plymouth site getting on ? The last I heard about 3 years ago, he was about to deliver some exclusive interview or something. He doesn't half have his finger on the pulse.
I see ATD have even dropped him off the links. That takes some doing.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Just had a look on there, Nools talking of sending a letter on behalf of the farm in support of brents plans, went quiet when asked how many people on the farm live in plymouth....
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Jethro wrote:
Just had a look on there, Nools talking of sending a letter on behalf of the farm in support of brents plans, went quiet when asked how many people on the farm live in plymouth....

Well seeing as the majority dont live in plymouth he's going to struggle. What weight would someone living in Ottawa,Canada or New Zealand have commenting on a building project they will never see even if it is built.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Well seeing as the majority dont live in plymouth he's going to struggle. What weight would someone living in Ottawa,Canada or New Zealand have commenting on a building project they will never see even if it is built.

But then again they could say the same of people like me who don't live in Plymouth, they could even do that to the Cornish as well.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Brent is not from nor lives in Plymouth
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:18 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Brent is not from nor lives in Plymouth

Did think of asking that earlier,
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 pm

So with Newell and all his outbursts against the trust plus all his shit about not consulting the membership well by his own admission he does not have membership nor has he had for a few years now. The same goes for quite a few of those Numbskulls on Crapotti spouting the same bull.
Gentle reminder if you dont have membership of the trust then how the hell do you expect to be consulted on trust issues F***** thick c**ts
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:42 am

beesrus wrote:
How is Mr Rapson's beloved outandabaaaat Plymouth site getting on ? The last I heard about 3 years ago, he was about to deliver some exclusive interview or something. He doesn't half have his finger on the pulse.

I found it funny that as soon as Rappo started his Whats on in Plimuff site, IJN added a City of Plymouth messageboard. Poor Rappo, he'll never be one of the in crowd despite his eagerness to please

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:54 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I found it funny that as soon as Rappo started his Whats on in Plimuff site, IJN added a City of Plymouth messageboard. Poor Rappo, he'll be one of the in crowd despite his eagerness to please

Was/is that site still going? I though it died off as soon as Nool decided it was a threat to his manhood and created the topic area on pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   

Back to top Go down

AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: