The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:13 am

The facts are simple. Brent needs to abide by the terms of the already in existance ACV. End of.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
The facts are simple. Brent needs to abide by the terms of the already in existance ACV. End of.

And if you read the terms of the ACV it is abundantly clear that these plans are in breach of it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:47 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

And if you read the terms of the ACV it is abundantly clear that these plans are in breach of it.

Absolutely......end of
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Graham Clark's comments are now online on the PCC website.

Very comprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:21 pm

its a shame the FOCP sold out and support this cowpat.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Angry wrote:
its a shame the FOCP sold out and support this cowpat.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Very comprehensive.

A direct link please?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Very comprehensive.

Excellent comments. Pity they've been listed as 'support' instead of 'neutral', because it's very clear he only supports part of the application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Very comprehensive.

Excellent comments. Pity they've been listed as 'support' instead of 'neutral', because it's very clear he only supports part of the application.

Peggy, do you have to register to read the comments?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Very comprehensive.

No you don't - they should all be  here  

[/url]https://planning.plymouth.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=OUPYGCMMJPP00
Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Hitch wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Very comprehensive.

[/url]https://planning.plymouth.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=OUPYGCMMJPP00

Yes - I think anybody can read them, but if the comment isn't on the screen you have to click the 'view all comments' button and then open the pdf thingy. Innit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Peggy wrote:
Hitch wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Very comprehensive.

Yes - I think anybody can read them, but if the comment isn't on the screen you have to click the 'view all comments' button and then open the pdf thingy. Innit.

Thanks, Peggy. Christ on a bike, that was some read, re Graham's comments! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:45 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Hitch wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Very comprehensive.

Thanks, Peggy. Christ on a bike, that was some read, re Graham's comments! Shocked

Very interesting comments from Graham regarding the ACV. Well worth reading.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:37 pm

That GC is a right bottom dwelling freak if ever I saw one. Rabidly frothing at the mouth because of Brent's Etonian history he's representative of the cabal he is leader of, I bet he doesn't even live in Plymouth FFS!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:45 pm

its a shame theres 22 comments more supporting the application.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:52 pm

A lot of the 'support' comments are just 'get it built' though, Jethro. They don't really make any relevant contribution because they don't talk about anything to do with planning.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Peggy wrote:
A lot of the 'support' comments are just 'get it built' though, Jethro. They don't really make any relevant contribution because they don't talk about anything to do with planning.

Oh I didn't read them, done mine the other day, will go back and read them now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Three things that are dicey for Brent, ACV, probably more important still the Central Park Area Action Plan and like it or not JBSOTI the parking which in the original HHP mash up was going to provide an underground carpark for 360 cars the new proposals provide about 80 so with a loss of 240 car parking spaces in total. Where are these cars going to park? Barn Park Rd, Seymour road? I bet anybody living in Barn Park end of Peverell would be frothing at the mouth if they realised what this meant.
I'll be amazed if it gets passed.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
That GC is a right bottom dwelling freak if ever I saw one. Rabidly frothing at the mouth because of Brent's Etonian history he's representative of the cabal he is leader of, I bet he doesn't even live in Plymouth FFS!

We are not a cabal.

We are the Sultans.

We are the Sultans of Swing.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Jethro wrote:
Peggy wrote:

That won't take long. A lot of them are on a par with my neighbour applying for planning permission to build an extension and me objecting on the basis that she smells or something.

(She doesn't smell.)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Peggy wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Peggy wrote:

That won't take long. A lot of them are on a par with my neighbour applying for planning permission to build an extension and me objecting on the basis that she smells or something.

(She doesn't smell.)

I read about 5 by random and got the jist of it.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Mr Porkys letter is worth reading for a laugh, the style, the mistakes, did he even go to school?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Proper leadership from the AFT knowing a Toadie led noisy minority would attack them as leftwing loons.
Brents anti Argyle plan is now bringing more and more fans on to the Argyle side some braving the wrath of Nools attack Nerds multi's freaks etc, Argyle fans everywhere should oppose this vile Brent benefiting plan and politely ask him to look for another football club to reluctantly save.... COYG.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 pm

I see a Robert Foale objected, if it's the same person then it seems I misjudged the former AFT Chair, if so, then Mr Foale I apologise.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:29 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I see a Robert Foale objected, if it's the same person then it seems I misjudged the former AFT Chair, if so, then Mr Foale I apologise.

TBF to Foale and I don't mean this in a critical way but I don't think he was tough enough to stand up to Nool and the Gang, don't think a lot of people would be. The constant behind the scenes abuse is endless, plotting, scheming and shit stirring. I've had it myself and that was simply for daring to criticise Brent on Pasoti. Hopefully the prick (Nool obvs) will overstep the mark one day and he can be hounded out of the club as he so richly deserves to be. He'll need one hell of a charidee run to assuage his concience after this is half way through.
I'm amazed that none of the press are aware of all this I'd love it for all this to be splashed across the dailies but then no publicity is bad publicity eh Nool? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017   

Back to top Go down

AFT Statement & Press Release 19th September 2017
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: