Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
#SHITARTIST

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2018-07-14
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:04 pm

buggered up my accy..
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:24 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
buggered up my accy..

In that case I'm not as pissed off as I was 5 minutes ago. Every cloud and all that.

Big Robby wrote:
Port Vales 97th minute goal yesterday made I chuckle.

Still wondering where the referee got the extra two minutes from after the fourth official gave five. Absolute farce.

Les Miserable wrote:
Let's ave it Geez

I'm starting to think you're suffering enough without my gloating that whilst you're playing Conference footy in 2 years, there's a good chance we'll be in the Championship.

After a hefty wind full expected in Summer from the sell on clause from Watkins, and a pretty much certain promotion from league two this year - We'll be able to spend a bit more than (100k?) and invest in a real push for promotion next season to get us into England's second division. Putting Devon back on the footballing map after both TQ's and PL's demise.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 197
Join date : 2018-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:16 pm

A good chance Exeter will be in the championship? feck off I just spat my tea out reading that lol!
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 pm

Big Robby wrote:
A good chance Exeter will be in the championship? feck off I just spat my tea out reading that lol!

We've already set our sights on the Premiership. It's already universally accepted that we'll be in the Championship in the footballing world in a few years.

The Premiership will be more of a challenge but when Ampadu joins La Liga on a record £200m signing in 3-4 years time and we have 40m to splash out, it should just about get us over the line.

Don't worry, you'll be enjoying Conference / Conference South footy by then. You never know, you may even get a Devon / Cornwall rivalry again in the not-so-distant future... With Torquay
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4934
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:41 pm

He's no Sturtz is he....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:03 pm

What's the Greeks equivalent of a Brentite?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8072
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
He's no Sturtz is he....

Foreshore.

An enjoyable byproduct of us being shit and Exeter having a halcyon season is usually Sturtz popping in now and again. Genuinely humorous posters are pretty thin on the ground these days.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4934
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
What's the Greeks equivalent of a Brentite?

A Taggnut?
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
He's no Sturtz is he....

Thankfully
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 197
Join date : 2018-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
A good chance Exeter will be in the championship? feck off I just spat my tea out reading that lol!

We've already set our sights on the Premiership. It's already universally accepted that we'll be in the Championship in the footballing world in a few years.

The Premiership will be more of a challenge but when Ampadu joins La Liga on a record £200m signing in 3-4 years time and we have 40m to splash out, it should just about get us over the line.

Don't worry, you'll be enjoying Conference / Conference South footy by then. You never know, you may even get a Devon / Cornwall rivalry again in the not-so-distant future... With Torquay

So your entire rise to the Premier League is dependent on an 18 yr old who looks like Sideshow Bob and who played 8 games for you and so far has played the grand total of one game for Chelski. You are James Brent and I claim my fiver
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:33 am

Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
A good chance Exeter will be in the championship? feck off I just spat my tea out reading that lol!

We've already set our sights on the Premiership. It's already universally accepted that we'll be in the Championship in the footballing world in a few years.

The Premiership will be more of a challenge but when Ampadu joins La Liga on a record £200m signing in 3-4 years time and we have 40m to splash out, it should just about get us over the line.

Don't worry, you'll be enjoying Conference / Conference South footy by then. You never know, you may even get a Devon / Cornwall rivalry again in the not-so-distant future... With Torquay

So your entire rise to the Premier League is dependent on an 18 yr old who looks like Sideshow Bob and who played 8 games for you and so far has played the grand total of one game for Chelski. You are James Brent and I claim my fiver

I do wonder why it says he's only played one game for Chelsea on Soccerway. It's wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 197
Join date : 2018-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:13 am

Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
A good chance Exeter will be in the championship? feck off I just spat my tea out reading that lol!

We've already set our sights on the Premiership. It's already universally accepted that we'll be in the Championship in the footballing world in a few years.

The Premiership will be more of a challenge but when Ampadu joins La Liga on a record £200m signing in 3-4 years time and we have 40m to splash out, it should just about get us over the line.

Don't worry, you'll be enjoying Conference / Conference South footy by then. You never know, you may even get a Devon / Cornwall rivalry again in the not-so-distant future... With Torquay

So your entire rise to the Premier League is dependent on an 18 yr old who looks like Sideshow Bob and who played 8 games for you and so far has played the grand total of one game for Chelski. You are James Brent and I claim my fiver

I do wonder why it says he's only played one game for Chelsea on Soccerway. It's wrong though.

Doesnt matter if hes played 1 or 3 games Chelsea is not the place for a young prospect to flourish. The world of football is littered with the ashes of 16 17 or 18 yr olds who are going to be the next big thing who never make it beyond the odd flash of brilliance and an FA Cup goal against Bury before going on loan to 7 different clubs. If this is the basis of your run to the PL you really need to wake up and take your hand of your cock. You get crowds of 3k while your top of the league ffs lol! Hardly the club with potential any investors would be looking at. We both know that even if you dont bottle it again this season you will be straight back in the basement within 2 years. Shit club shit fans. Took more to Brazil for a farcical friendly than you took to Wembley
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 am

Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
A good chance Exeter will be in the championship? feck off I just spat my tea out reading that lol!

We've already set our sights on the Premiership. It's already universally accepted that we'll be in the Championship in the footballing world in a few years.

The Premiership will be more of a challenge but when Ampadu joins La Liga on a record £200m signing in 3-4 years time and we have 40m to splash out, it should just about get us over the line.

Don't worry, you'll be enjoying Conference / Conference South footy by then. You never know, you may even get a Devon / Cornwall rivalry again in the not-so-distant future... With Torquay

So your entire rise to the Premier League is dependent on an 18 yr old who looks like Sideshow Bob and who played 8 games for you and so far has played the grand total of one game for Chelski. You are James Brent and I claim my fiver

I do wonder why it says he's only played one game for Chelsea on Soccerway. It's wrong though.

Doesnt matter if hes played 1 or 3 games Chelsea is not the place for a young prospect to flourish. The world of football is littered with the ashes of 16 17 or 18 yr olds who are going to be the next big thing who never make it beyond the odd flash of brilliance and an FA Cup goal against Bury before going on loan to 7 different clubs. If this is the basis of your run to the PL you really need to wake up and take your hand of your cock. You get crowds of 3k while your top of the league ffs lol! Hardly the club with potential any investors would be looking at. We both know that even if you dont bottle it again this season you will be straight back in the basement within 2 years. Shit club shit fans. Took more to Brazil for a farcical friendly than you took to Wembley

Normally would of course agree, but it's just not true in this case. He's only just turned 18 and has 5 first team appearances for Chelsea, 5 for their under 21s and also features in the Welsh national squad.

Our ground has sold out numerous times this season, by the way. If you've (conveniently) forgot that we're going under redevelopment - How's yours going by the way?

Yep, bored of Wembley now - We've been that many times. But the lack of crowds was mainly down to Tis who we've managed to get rid of now. Unfortunately we'll be going up in the autos this year so won't be able to see how many Grecians we'd have taken under the reign of King Matt.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4934
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:32 am

According to your own baggo , despite your soaring start to the season only 3,723 could be arsed to go and watch them play Cheltenham. Look out Premier League!!
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 197
Join date : 2018-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:35 am

Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
A good chance Exeter will be in the championship? feck off I just spat my tea out reading that lol!

We've already set our sights on the Premiership. It's already universally accepted that we'll be in the Championship in the footballing world in a few years.

The Premiership will be more of a challenge but when Ampadu joins La Liga on a record £200m signing in 3-4 years time and we have 40m to splash out, it should just about get us over the line.

Don't worry, you'll be enjoying Conference / Conference South footy by then. You never know, you may even get a Devon / Cornwall rivalry again in the not-so-distant future... With Torquay

So your entire rise to the Premier League is dependent on an 18 yr old who looks like Sideshow Bob and who played 8 games for you and so far has played the grand total of one game for Chelski. You are James Brent and I claim my fiver

I do wonder why it says he's only played one game for Chelsea on Soccerway. It's wrong though.



Doesnt matter if hes played 1 or 3 games Chelsea is not the place for a young prospect to flourish. The world of football is littered with the ashes of 16 17 or 18 yr olds who are going to be the next big thing who never make it beyond the odd flash of brilliance and an FA Cup goal against Bury before going on loan to 7 different clubs. If this is the basis of your run to the PL you really need to wake up and take your hand of your cock. You get crowds of 3k while your top of the league ffs lol! Hardly the club with potential any investors would be looking at. We both know that even if you dont bottle it again this season you will be straight back in the basement within 2 years. Shit club shit fans. Took more to Brazil for a farcical friendly than you took to Wembley

Normally would of course agree, but it's just not true in this case. He's only just turned 18 and has 5 first team appearances for Chelsea, 5 for their under 21s and also features in the Welsh national squad.

Our ground has sold out numerous times this season, by the way. If you've (conveniently) forgot that we're going under redevelopment - How's yours going by the way?

Yep, bored of Wembley now - We've been that many times. But the lack of crowds was mainly down to Tis who we've managed to get rid of now. Unfortunately we'll be going up in the autos this year so won't be able to see how many Grecians we'd have taken under the reign of King Matt.

And Ben Woodburn has played 6 games for Liverpool as well as being their 2nd youngest scorer. Hes also scored for Wales and is also 18 and at the moment he cant get in the Sheff Utd 1st team. They both might gone on and be superstars but there are hundreds of similar players that have surfaced over the years who dont work out. Im just saying I wouldnt be taking out a big mortgage on what Ampadu might do one day and wouldnt be bragging to others about your foolproof plan which might just be built on sand
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:39 am

I've just noticed that Agent Adams still has more years left on his contract than you have points tally. Ouch. We're in October as well!
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 197
Join date : 2018-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Geezer wrote:
I've just noticed that Agent Adams still has more years left on his contract than you have points tally. Ouch. We're in October as well!

And Shitty have more points in October than they have fans
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:55 pm

They have loads of fans trouble is they all watch the Chiefs now.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Come next season, our football team and rugby team will both be in a higher division than you.

The only thing you seem to be winning against us at the moment is the amount of benefit claimants reside in the city.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Sad innit.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:07 pm

I've been banned from Pasoti - Are you able to duplicate their thread on here so we can also have a sweepstake about when your next win will come? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4934
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Geezer wrote:
I've been banned from Pasoti - Are you able to duplicate their thread on here so we can also have a sweepstake about when your next win will come? Very Happy

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1377
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:46 pm

Lol, you've been banned from PASOTI, guess what? You're wasting your time trying to troll us, you come across as a muppet trying to do so.

We're not jealous of your designer laptop stand, it looks shit. We respect the fact you got it built.

We're not jealous of your portable lego like away stand but again we respect the fact you're getting it done.

Despite us being run by a bunch of shysters for the last 20 years plus you have and always will wish you were born in Plymouth. Class is permanent and form is temporary.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1899
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Geezer

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Devon's Capital, obviously.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:08 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
I've been banned from Pasoti - Are you able to duplicate their thread on here so we can also have a sweepstake about when your next win will come? Very Happy

Hi.

SA SA SA SA SA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    

Back to top Go down
 
The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: