Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 am

I would just like to congratulate Plymouth's first XI beating our reserves on penalties as 90 minutes wasn't long enough for your superior side to clench victory. I see we made 8 changes whilst you made 1.

Good to see Carey hobbling off the pitch as well, doesn't bode well for your next game that actually is important, does it?

Spend the £10k reward wisely.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:26 am

Didn't you notice that there was no gloating on our part? You are inconsequential, now run along, good lad.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Didn't you notice that there was no gloating on our part? You are inconsequential, now run along, good lad.

Oh, I wasn't suggesting you were gloating (Although there are a good few gems I could quote from your competitors site!), I was merely just congratulating you on one of the very few games you will win this season against our reserves, that's all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: