Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.

Go down 
+15
Coxside_Green
Czarcasm
#SHITARTIST
Big Robby
Mock Cuncher
ShaRpy
Earwegoagain
downthetrack
Les Miserable
Tringreen
Hugh Midde
Jethro
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Geezer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Robby

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 11:58 am

I find it really quite sad that a supporter of a shitty little football club spends his spare time on another clubs forum trying to crow about being 4 points off of the top of division 4 in October. Whatever floats your boat I suppose
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 11:59 am

Well in your relatively quick demise since returning to league 1 and then to aim to return back to the Championship the season after, you've all seem to ran a mile from our forum. So thought I'd come an laugh over here.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:01 pm

SELF PROCLAIMED 'GEEZER' SHIRKS FIGHT AITSIDE WHSMITH ALERT KLAXON
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Come at me
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Geezer wrote:
Well in your relatively quick demise since returning to league 1 and then to aim to return back to the Championship the season after, you've all seem to ran a mile from our forum. So thought I'd come an laugh over here.

I didn't even know you had a forum. A WhatsApp group would suffice
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Our forum is more active than this and Pasoti combined Robby lad.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:56 pm

So your fans all debate on your forum but then can't go to games because they're old and frail and cant stand up? In my experience the elderly don't really get on with computers and the Internet. Strange that your fans are both extremely frail and old but are really computer savvy
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Jesus Christ. Have you seriously suggested 40-50 active users on an internet forum mean we don't also have thousands of elderly fans? And FYI - There are elderly people who use our forum who can't stand for over 100 minutes straight. It's 2018
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Big Robby wrote:
So your fans all debate on your forum but then can't go to games because they're old and frail and cant stand up? In my experience the elderly don't really get on with computers and the Internet. Strange that your fans are both extremely frail and old but are really computer savvy

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Geezer wrote:

I think the issue with your forum is the adult posters who could post some good banter but could also have decent footie repartee, seem to have disappeared leaving juveniles like yourself who couldn’t debate the merits of sex education in a brothel.
It’s not half term this week is it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 10:11 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

lol!

Strange also that they also tech savvy but don't have the wherewithal to use a computer to buy tickets in advance lol! . I mean if this loss of revenue is such a major issue, shouldn't the club be doing something about it. Don't they own their football club?

Never mind when the new stand is open adding a whopping 1600 seats and their support is still shit we can have another laugh at poor old Geezer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 10:17 am

Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:

I think the issue with your forum is the adult posters who could post some good banter but could also have decent footie repartee, seem to have disappeared leaving juveniles like yourself who couldn’t debate the merits of sex education in a brothel.

Agreed We used to have some good Greeks here. Jibber Jabbas, Sturtzy, Down the Track, The Red Star, Sandford

Then we had Carwash, Foxytwo Teams and now this cretin.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 10:59 am

Exeter having a good season so why are the fans Boycotting matches ?
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:10 am

Such a shame that Exeters only hope of going anywhere Ethan Amapdu who according to Geezer is going to finance their drive to the Premier League was given a footballing lesson by Spain last night before he went off injured while Wales were 3-0 down. Hope it's nothing career threatening that would mean that lot being confined to Division 4 for a few more years at least
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:11 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Where've you got this idea of a boycot from? feck me, you lot.... I don't know if you're this retarded now or just trolling
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:26 am

Geezer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Where've you got this idea of a boycot from? feck me, you lot.... I don't know if you're this retarded now or just trolling
Struggling to get three thousand, team doing well i thought there must be some sort of boycott, sorry for the offence!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Geezer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Struggling to get three thousand, team doing well i thought there must be some sort of boycott, sorry for the offence!

Oh do keep up Suffers.

Its the silent thousands of old men that won't go because they can't get a seat.

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Hey Geez!!

I've just come with up the solution, why don't you get the club to buy a load of these bad boys, they're only 20 notes a pop but you might get a bulk discount.

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 Alumin10

The Sidhole will be back to a roaring cauldron of hate in no time as the elderly and infirm flood back in their droves!!

lol!  lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Geezer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Oh do keep up Suffers.

Its the silent thousands of old men that won't go because they can't get a seat.

laugh laugh laugh
When the new stands finished and they get champions league football the Sidholers might average four thousand! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am

Geezer wrote:
Nothin' like singing the blues, when City win and Argyle...

Banana
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:40 pm

For some reason, your odds are still as generous as 8/15 for relegation.

Printing money if you ask me, my pilgrim chums. Lump on it.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 9:33 am

Good luck for tomorrow, Greenies bounce
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Geezer wrote:

Agreed We used to have some good Greeks here. Jibber Jabbas, Sturtzy, Down the Track, The Red Star, Sandford

Then we had Carwash, Foxytwo Teams and now this cretin.

Jabba has posted on ATD quite recently and as usual made some good points, unlike on this somewhat inane thread.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 9:59 am

Feck me, you really are tin pot. Can't even beat Burton Albion at home? You're as good as gone. Back to league two, boys. League one was fun while it lasted, aye?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Down The Track, no heard from him in yonks, not on twitter either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next