Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Rate Porkies latest meltdown.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Herts Pilgrim



Posts : 885
Join date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:04 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
How did the old chap dying of cancer feel when Nool sent him a white Feather ? or when Delar threatened female members of a former posters family?..... which website do these Vile lowlife run?

only a person with no conscience or a personality disorder could do such a cruel thing, to an absolute gentleman too

5500 members of free chat? surely that must trump pasoti by now


Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1413
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 pm

The personality disorder has been the diagnosis of many for a very long time. He really didn't care a jot. Shameful.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Herts Pilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
How did the old chap dying of cancer feel when Nool sent him a white Feather ? or when Delar threatened female members of a former posters family?..... which website do these Vile lowlife run?

only a person with no conscience or a personality disorder could do such a cruel thing, to an absolute gentleman too

5500 members of free chat? surely that must trump pasoti by now



Pasoti has been at 6000 odd for a long time now. It's easy to see how many of those accounts have been dormant for a long time. Free chat is 2 years old and has 5,500 Facebook accounts linked to it. So that means every time one of us posts it's instantly viewable to 5,500 people - assuming most people have the FB app on their phone. I get a notification every time someone responds to my drivel on there.

What an amazing media platform it is. No wonder the Herald swamp it with click bait.

Compare that to Pasoti. You have to log onto your browser before finding the site. Then log in using whatever multi you fancy that day. Interesting posts are lost on lesser boards because someone has OCD and you can't talk about an ex player on the main boards. You have to wade through arse kissing Brent love ins and discussion about buses. No notifications when someone responds to your post. And the site looks shit and is covered in adverts.

Regardless of the fool running it, it's a dying forum on an antiquated platform.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin
avatar

Posts : 599
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Herts Pilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
How did the old chap dying of cancer feel when Nool sent him a white Feather ? or when Delar threatened female members of a former posters family?..... which website do these Vile lowlife run?

only a person with no conscience or a personality disorder could do such a cruel thing, to an absolute gentleman too

5500 members of free chat? surely that must trump pasoti by now



Pasoti has been at 6000 odd for a long time now. It's easy to see how many of those accounts have been dormant for a long time. Free chat is 2 years old and has 5,500 Facebook accounts linked to it. So that means every time one of us posts it's instantly viewable to 5,500 people - assuming most people have the FB app on their phone. I get a notification every time someone responds to my drivel on there.

What an amazing media platform it is. No wonder the Herald swamp it with click bait.

Compare that to Pasoti. You have to log onto your browser before finding the site. Then log in using whatever multi you fancy that day. Interesting posts are lost on lesser boards because someone has OCD and you can't talk about an ex player on the main boards. You have to wade through arse kissing Brent love ins and discussion about buses. No notifications when someone responds to your post. And the site looks shit and is covered in adverts.

Regardless of the fool running it, it's a dying forum on an antiquated platform.

Yet someone, backed by others decided it was something worth buying lol! most hillarious thing ever. Dave Gadd must have been laughing all the way to the bank the day Nool and co wanted to buy a free forum off him.

Messageboards as a whole are dying and in the not too distant future will be a thing of the past. The younger generation and next generation of fans don't do messageboards they do social media.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Herts Pilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
How did the old chap dying of cancer feel when Nool sent him a white Feather ? or when Delar threatened female members of a former posters family?..... which website do these Vile lowlife run?

only a person with no conscience or a personality disorder could do such a cruel thing, to an absolute gentleman too

5500 members of free chat? surely that must trump pasoti by now



Pasoti has been at 6000 odd for a long time now. It's easy to see how many of those accounts have been dormant for a long time. Free chat is 2 years old and has 5,500 Facebook accounts linked to it. So that means every time one of us posts it's instantly viewable to 5,500 people - assuming most people have the FB app on their phone. I get a notification every time someone responds to my drivel on there.

What an amazing media platform it is. No wonder the Herald swamp it with click bait.

Compare that to Pasoti. You have to log onto your browser before finding the site. Then log in using whatever multi you fancy that day. Interesting posts are lost on lesser boards because someone has OCD and you can't talk about an ex player on the main boards. You have to wade through arse kissing Brent love ins and discussion about buses. No notifications when someone responds to your post. And the site looks shit and is covered in adverts.

Regardless of the fool running it, it's a dying forum on an antiquated platform.

Yet someone, backed by others decided it was something worth buying lol! most hillarious thing ever. Dave Gadd must have been laughing all the way to the bank the day Nool and co wanted to buy a free forum off him.

Messageboards as a whole are dying and in the not too distant future will be a thing of the past. The younger generation and next generation of fans don't do messageboards they do social media.

Does that mean I won't get my £8.60 back when I registered Argyletd.com as our domain name?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin
avatar

Posts : 599
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Herts Pilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
How did the old chap dying of cancer feel when Nool sent him a white Feather ? or when Delar threatened female members of a former posters family?..... which website do these Vile lowlife run?

only a person with no conscience or a personality disorder could do such a cruel thing, to an absolute gentleman too

5500 members of free chat? surely that must trump pasoti by now



Pasoti has been at 6000 odd for a long time now. It's easy to see how many of those accounts have been dormant for a long time. Free chat is 2 years old and has 5,500 Facebook accounts linked to it. So that means every time one of us posts it's instantly viewable to 5,500 people - assuming most people have the FB app on their phone. I get a notification every time someone responds to my drivel on there.

What an amazing media platform it is. No wonder the Herald swamp it with click bait.

Compare that to Pasoti. You have to log onto your browser before finding the site. Then log in using whatever multi you fancy that day. Interesting posts are lost on lesser boards because someone has OCD and you can't talk about an ex player on the main boards. You have to wade through arse kissing Brent love ins and discussion about buses. No notifications when someone responds to your post. And the site looks shit and is covered in adverts.

Regardless of the fool running it, it's a dying forum on an antiquated platform.

Yet someone, backed by others decided it was something worth buying lol! most hillarious thing ever. Dave Gadd must have been laughing all the way to the bank the day Nool and co wanted to buy a free forum off him.

Messageboards as a whole are dying and in the not too distant future will be a thing of the past. The younger generation and next generation of fans don't do messageboards they do social media.

Does that mean I won't get my £8.60 back when I registered Argyletd.com as our domain name?

Someone may buy it off you for a few hundred in a sad and desperate way to take control.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4958
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Not a fan of Facebook tbh, I've read freechat several times and have to say the vast majority of it appeared to be banal drivel, on the plus side it doesn't seem to be overly censored.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 986
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 pm

I don't think Facebook works as a forum. ATD would deffo be worth £5-£10k to someone who like to see it buried. Razz Shame some people have morals so it isn't for sale.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 am

I'm changing my rating. I think we've only had a 5/10 up to now, but that could be is about to change. Might have to get somebody to design a completely new rating scale.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 am

I am disappointed he didn't accept my invitation to come on here and defend himself.

But as Peggy says, today may be a good day for a meltdown.
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6393
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 am

A disappointing lack of vile abuse from the knobber on Twatter , 4/10 for me
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 986
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:21 am

He's gonna blow!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 2516
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:23 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
He's gonna blow!

Can he delay it till after 4 I got some stuff to sort out, ta lol! sarcasm
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 1879
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 48
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:34 pm

PatDunne wrote:
GreenArmy1984?
now started his own thread on the terraces! lol!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1433
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:12 pm

bless him
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 986
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Shame Newell isn't as loyal to GA as GA is to pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4074
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:02 am

PatDunne wrote:
bless him

Appears to have been deleted. cheers

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1433
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:09 am

Since nothing is 'ever deleted' on the farm I can only guess that the post where GreenBarmyArmy1984 used 'ATD' has been 'moved'
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 986
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:26 am

Poor GA is probably being water boarded as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4927
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 am

Strange character
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1413
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:00 am

Careless talk costs lives.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2068
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:01 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Poor GA is probably being water boarded as we speak.

laugh laugh

You can just imagine Porkmeister screaming talk you little shit.... deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4958
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:01 am

Loose lips sink ships.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7597
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:38 am

Newell & Co are frothing at the mouth on JBSOTI.
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6393
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:43 am

Making me chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   

Back to top Go down
 
Rate Porkies latest meltdown.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Latest Pix From Eyjafjallajökull
» Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus
» rate of pay 1970 to 2012
» New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles
» Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: