The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d3d4football

ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW Empty
PostSubject: ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW   ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 8:15 am

Hi all,

please check out our latest podcast looking back at your match against MK Dons [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also if you fancy a flutter then check out our Tuesday betting preview here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for all the support,
James
D3D4 Football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW   ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:15 pm

That's a shame, what was supposedly a friendly fans' podcast is already doing the tart thing......click on my gambling advice. Why can't you people behave yourselves.
For instance, The twounfortnates, who also cover the bottom two leagues, wouldn't dream of such a crass betting emphasis, and I smell a rat. Worse than Pasoti.
I've left a clear comment on your website with an email address for your use, and not to be published. I suspect you won't let it past your moderation, just like Pasoti. Don't start spamming, and just talk about the football. Online forums have an etiquette that you plainly seem not that bothered about.
Alright, a bit over the top, but we all have our buttons, and I smell a betting thing in the pipeline. What have betting odds got to do with a lower league podcast ? Disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW   ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Agree with the above, podcast great, free betting ads via ATD not right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW   ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW Empty

Back to top Go down

ARGYLE v MK DONS REVIEWED & BETTING PREVIEW
Page 1 of 1