Tgwu
akagreengull
MikeWN
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle V MK Dons matchday! Empty
PostSubject: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:39 am

Just to prove people wrong, lets talk about football eh?
Not too sure what to make of this afternoon really.
We've started reasonably well in the last couple of games but have not turned that good possession into Goals, that we know are all important in this game.
Looking forward to another afternoon with my lad. A bonus afternoon really, as we should have been down at the cider and music festival, but various circumstances yesterday means that we had to bin that idea in the morning.
But an afternoon of Block 14 merriment will help lift the mood i'm sure lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:41 am

Need to turn it around today but I do worry where the goals will come from, I'm predicting a valiant and courageous 1 2 loss with many positives outweighing the negativity of an actual defeat.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:42 am

My 40th today, so I'm going to do something I know I'll enjoy (eating and drinking) rather than schlep up to the Argyle. First goal wins, I reckon - something we'll see a lot of this season if we can't find a decent striker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:48 am

MikeWN wrote:
My 40th today, so I'm going to do something I know I'll enjoy (eating and drinking) rather than schlep up to the Argyle. First goal wins, I reckon - something we'll see a lot of this season if we can't find a decent striker.
Happy birthday Mike! I had my 40th on a Saturday as well. Doncaster home. Those days we were travelling up on the train with the Truro CAC (Cornish Argyle Contingent) and we used to drink in the railway club. Had a very messy lunchtime session with the lads and a few Doncaster fans too. (still got 'Doncater Paul' on my mobile).
We lost 2-0 from memory, not that I remember too much about the match. Back in the railway club afterwards for more nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:49 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Need to turn it around today but I do worry where the goals will come from, I'm predicting a valiant and courageous 1 2 loss with many positives outweighing the negativity of an actual defeat.
That first goal is all important, just hope that whoever he starts with has the confidence to have a strike at goal, not try and overplay it and walk the ball in the net!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 am

Argyle bottom four at five pm, Torquay lose again, Shitty win again. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:04 pm

BBC1 wrote:
We've started reasonably well in the last couple of games but have not turned that good possession into Goals, that we know are all important in this game.
Looking forward to another afternoon with my lad. A bonus afternoon really, as we should have been down at the cider and music festival, but various circumstances yesterday means that we had to bin that idea in the morning.

Thanks BBC I have no heart at the moment to do anything on the matches thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Tgwu wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Thanks BBC I have no heart at the moment to do anything on the matches thread.
No worries.
Hope things pick up for you soon fella. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Got to be an easy win for us this one, MK are not a good side. COYG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm going for a hard fought 2-2 with a match filled with more positives for once. I'll be happy with a draw just to get the points rolling, and we'll build from there.

COYG's. :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Lost for words.....same team as last week
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Not feeling it, lucky to get a point I recks.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Bottom 4....
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Game over. Held out longer than expected though

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 pm

FFS Carey
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Nevermind atleast we'll have a nice new ice rink soon.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm happy we signed substandard shite in the summer so brent could spend the money on the important stuff.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:44 pm

stout knees chaps, early doors, Derek's halftime talk to come.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 pm

The best we can hope for is a draw and that is being wildly optimistic.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 4:58 pm

I blame Brent totally, no ambition whatsoever - he should have gone for two hotels and eight restaurants....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Fortress Home Park.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm

A thoroughly depressing time to be an Argo fan. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:09 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I blame Brent totally, no ambition whatsoever - he should have gone for two hotels and eight restaurants....

I agree.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Where the feck does Adams go with this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle V MK Dons matchday!   Argyle V MK Dons matchday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle V MK Dons matchday!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next