Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Property not promotion...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4625
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
The fat controller is getting all hot under the collar over there now Very Happy

He is living in complete denial now. Had to laugh... He issued a challange and the first reply made him eat his words.

Can you say "John Lloyd""

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can you say "Herb"? Can you say 'scores of any other names'?
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6109
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:07 pm

I have missed this sort of thing. Nooly meltdowns are far too rare these days.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4625
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Serious stuff from Graham on Pasoti - he doesn't normally get this critical.


Graham Clark wrote:
Just to put a bit of context into the debate. The proposed conference and hospitality facilities within the Grandstand are for 800 covers (the same as the Exeter Suite at Sandy Park) and a further 120 in the corporate boxes and 60 in the VIP / Boardroom. This capacity is for both match day and non-match day.

In the accompanying Transport Assessment to the application this capacity for parking demand is not taken into account as it has been agreed with PCC that an assessment of the Saturday peak hour on a match day was not necessary, due to the management these conditions through the implementation of an Event Management Plan (EMP). As such, the Transport Assessment only assesses only a non-match day Saturday peak hour. The Club only need to produce an EMP for major events. The current match day parking plan consists of using the Park and Ride car park (capacity 590 cars) three hours before kick off under licence. It also consists of staff parking and VIP / match officials parking at Higher Home Park

The revised plans (4th September) show 60 spaces, mainly behind the three proposed food and drink units (by the refuse bins at the back). These are specifically shown to be for Football Club use and of course you have the demands of the Ice Rink (assuming it remains open on match days), two floors of offices and a large gym to cater for as well.

As a result of the proposals almost all of the users of the corporate / hospitality facilities will have to take their chances of parking at the park and Ride site on both match days and non-match days during the daytime. Without the certainty of parking (Sandy Park has 500 allocated spaces available for the sole use of the facilities at an hourly charge) then how on earth are the Club going to maximise its revenue generation from the corporate / hospitality facilities on both match days and non-match days.

To make matters worse there is no identified parking, other than at the Park and Ride site (should they be available) for those visiting the Club Shop, Ticket Office or the offices of the club including staff and officials other than 39 spaces randomly distributed around the Stadium. Even worse than that there is no identified conveniently located disabled parking close to the Grandstand, Club Shop or Ticket Office. How the shareholders of the Club could let this particular situation arise is completely beyond me.

For those thinking there is not going to be a parking problem as a result, specifically of the HHP part of the proposals think again. Even the submitted Transport Assessment (TA) says there is a requirement for 148 cars generated by the HHP proposals and that is without including the Grandstand conference and hospitality uses. The TA says as additional parking is provided in the (unrelated - my word) Western Gateway car park then the overall need is met. Well try and negotiate your way to that car park on match day!

For a Football Club with serious pretensions to climb the Football League pyramid would surely ensure it has enough car parking within its control adjoining the site to meet match day and non-match requirements the best it can. The ironic thing is that the owner of the has ownership of the very land that would go along way to meet that requirement. rather than act in the best interests of the Football Club and go a long way to ensure its future legacy and prosperity the choice has been made to proposed the food and drink units in direct competition to the Football Club and not only that provide the sort of outdoor food and drink facility (think Liverpool Fan Zones) where none of the revenue will go top the Club. You couldn't make it up!

The solution. Remove the food and drink, office and gym buildings from the hybrid planning application proposal and use that land solely for car parking for the Grandstand and non-match day use of the ice rink. You could even generate additional revenue for match day parking and non-match day use of of the conference / hospitality facilities. The land could even be sold back to the Club. The Ice Rink unlocks the Pavilions site and provides additional leisure opportunity in the Park. Western Gateway goes ahead unencumbered in a much more favourable commercial location and the Football Club gets about an acre of operational parking where it is most needed. What's not to like?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3613
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
The fat controller is getting all hot under the collar over there now Very Happy
cheers cheers cheers cheers Knobber is God, resistance is futile!!!! pig pig


You're free to say whatever you like, as long as I agree with it lol
Kim Jong Nool, declares war he's getting his Missile out! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1353
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Go on Pig, ban him....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1975
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Newell on top Sanitization Duties on Pig Central fending off the scores of posters turning against the Squire......... Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6360
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:24 pm

PatDunne wrote:
PlyOdi needs some 're-education'

got his own thread now, must be special.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 965
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Something has hit a nerve - can tell he's seething!!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3613
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Opposition is growing to Brents self interest anti Argyle scheme, looks like Kim Jong and his Mod pack are going to be busy dealing with dissenters.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2617
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
The fat controller is getting all hot under the collar over there now Very Happy

He is living in complete denial now.   Had to laugh...  He issued a challange and the first reply made him eat his words.

Can you say "John Lloyd""  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can you say "Herb"?  Can you say 'scores of any other names'?

No wonder Argyle is and has been a fairly unsuccessful club over the years, smacks of pure villageness, when you read that defensive crap, can only imagine the level of crassness that must be generated when Green Jim and Newell get together.
Embarrassing!
:pighug:
Back to top Go down
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I see on PASOTI Newell and PL2 are trotting out the same old diatribe again that you have to live locally in order to be able to express an opinion on the clusterfuck.

Well I live locally, but apparently I'm not supposed to comment on something that affects me because I don't go to matches anymore.

So, Ian, let's just remind ourselves why that is, shall we? Why somebody who used to do loads of stuff for the club, all for free and with no expectation of any favours, carpark spaces, seats in the directors' box or anything else, doesn't go near the place anymore except to use the park and ride because there's no parking at work. Why is this? Oh yes - it's because you and your odious mate pushed and pushed (don't deny it - it went on for several months) to get me sacked from writing for the programme. Not because of anything I'd written in there but simply because you don't like me and I called Webb out once more than he could handle. And then, having  got me sacked, you got Dane and others to spread a nasty little rumour about me upsetting someone at the club, which was a complete lie, because you didn't have the balls to admit to what you'd really done. At which point I decided the club would see no more of my money (your lord and master must be really pleased to know you've lost him something like £3k and rising - it's a great business plan).

And that, of course, was after you'd paid Jamesy Design to set up a spoof ATD where you could call me a whore and others equally nasty stuff. And after all the other bullying, lies and control freakery. It's all in the Scandal So Far threads if you need a reminder.

So feck off Newell. I'm a council tax payer who helps maintain the car park your mate wants to take over. I'm also one of hundreds who relies on it to get to work and who objects to being told it's fine if it's already full when I get there because of all the hotel guests, office staff, club staff, ice rink staff, catering staff, conference attendees and the rest. And since I object I'll exercise my democratic right to do so whenever I want, no matter what you say.

And feck off Newell for assuming that I, and others who object to the plans, can't think for ourselves. We're not all thick as pigshit, you know.

Oh, and if anybody makes any attempt to contact me, or turn up on my doorstep, or if there's any other comeback from my exercise of my democratic right, I'll be straight onto the police.

And feck off Newell. Just feck off.

You've broken your own rules by naming people who can't respond, by the way. Some feckin rules.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin
avatar

Posts : 533
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 pm

He's a thick old man, he's so far up Brents arse he fails to grasp the simple logic that this planning application is nothing to do with being exclusive to Argyle fans, it's open to anybody and his dog who is affected by it and that includes people who have never in their life attended home park as a supporter. It's about the impact on central park and the surrounding area plain and simple.

So stand down attack pig, you're not required.

Stick to chaiffeuring your lordship around like the good little useful idiot you are.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3613
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Peggy wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
I see on PASOTI Newell and PL2 are trotting out the same old diatribe again that you have to live locally in order to be able to express an opinion on the clusterfuck.

Well I live locally, but apparently I'm not supposed to comment on something that affects me because I don't go to matches anymore.

So, Ian, let's just remind ourselves why that is, shall we? Why somebody who used to do loads of stuff for the club, all for free and with no expectation of any favours, carpark spaces, seats in the directors' box or anything else, doesn't go near the place anymore except to use the park and ride because there's no parking at work. Why is this? Oh yes - it's because you and your odious mate pushed and pushed (don't deny it - it went on for several months) to get me sacked from writing for the programme. Not because of anything I'd written in there but simply because you don't like me and I called Webb out once more than he could handle. And then, having  got me sacked, you got Dane and others to spread a nasty little rumour about me upsetting someone at the club, which was a complete lie, because you didn't have the balls to admit to what you'd really done. At which point I decided the club would see no more of my money (your lord and master must be really pleased to know you've lost him something like £3k and rising - it's a great business plan).

And that, of course, was after you'd paid Jamesy Design to set up a spoof ATD where you could call me a whore and others equally nasty stuff. And after all the other bullying, lies and control freakery. It's all in the Scandal So Far threads if you need a reminder.

So feck off Newell. I'm a council tax payer who helps maintain the car park your mate wants to take over. I'm also one of hundreds who relies on it to get to work and who objects to being told it's fine if it's already full when I get there because of all the hotel guests, office staff, club staff, ice rink staff, catering staff, conference attendees and the rest. And since I object I'll exercise my democratic right to do so whenever I want, no matter what you say.

And feck off Newell for assuming that I, and others who object to the plans, can't think for ourselves. We're not all thick as pigshit, you know.

Oh, and if anybody makes any attempt to contact me, or turn up on my doorstep, or if there's any other comeback from my exercise of my democratic right, I'll be straight onto the police.

And feck off Newell. Just feck off.

You've broken your own rules by naming people who can't respond, by the way. Some feckin rules.
Naming you on his website proves it was a sad day for argyle and Argyle fans when Nool became the Pasoti Dictator, trying to intiimidate a female fan proves what a creep Nool really is no amount of "Giving" will change that.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Blimey - looks like he read that almost as soon as I'd posted it.

feck OFF NEWELL YOU THICK WANKER
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel



Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Pigeons home to roost. Check plymodi threadblmfao
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel



Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Newell PACK UP YOUR TROUGH
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 48
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:01 pm

'Log in problems for Verte soon'
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel



Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Who's verte what's he done
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel



Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Ohh
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel



Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Peggy were you banned from farm? That verte is agitating ijn
Back to top Go down
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm

The Fat Controller has actually said something true! I wasn't banned (wouldn't have been able to keep tabs on who I was PMing then, would you, Ian(s)?) - I asked somebody I trusted to delete my account.

The rest of what he's posted is of course shite.

In other news, I've been in touch with my local councillors about the way your full home address appears when you comment on a planning application. I've also told them why I'm not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1353
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:16 am

Peggy wrote:
Blimey - looks like he read that almost as soon as I'd posted it.

feck OFF NEWELL YOU THICK WANKER


Peggy, never met you but respect :-)
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1353
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 am

Yea Man wrote:
He's a thick old man, he's so far up Brents arse he fails to grasp the simple logic that this planning application is nothing to do with being exclusive to Argyle fans, it's open to anybody and his dog who is affected by it and that includes people who have never in their life attended home park as a supporter. It's about the impact on central park and the surrounding area plain and simple.

So stand down attack pig, you're not required.

Stick to chaiffeuring your lordship around like the good little useful idiot you are.


IJN I hope you read this, this is what your life amounts to......
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1353
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:21 am

Griaser/Tone - you have thus far refrained from defending James Brent, now is the time to speak....
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6109
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From Nool's Flickr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Property not promotion...   

Back to top Go down
 
Property not promotion...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» unable to post in forum promotion section!?
» DannysForum - FREE WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE VIDEO PROMOTION!
» Tourism initiatives of Kerala Government
» How MPs avoided expenses payback
» The Majorca Holiday 2005

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: