Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're all going to die................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

We're all going to die................ Empty
PostSubject: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Strong rhetoric from members of the emergency UN security council meeting just now, re NK V Trumpton.

'Enough is enough' and NK is 'begging for war.' I'm not entirely convinced it's solely NK begging for war! The US's rhetoric would suggest Trump can't wait to beat on KJU's fat arse. I reckon the only thing stopping Trump donning his John Wayne hat and wading in, is NK's allie - China. KJU knows this is, and like a petulant 5 year old, is winding up the west a treat.

Worrying times in an already fecked up planet.

Can we start again?

Last edited by P.O.I on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Should make good telly though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Does it matter if we start again ? I'm all for a phoenix non-league species out on some far flung planet where the same old shite, including Trump and his kind, are no more than a bad dream. It won't take us long with the size of our incredibly clever heads to get back to where we belong. LOL.
I remember being sent home from school when Yom Kippur kicked off in 1960s, yes, actually sent home to prepare for armageddon. We were all going to die then. It's kinda comforting to go back to those halcyon sunny days of nuclear arma"geddon" just around the corner, makes me feel at peace.
One thing is for sure, we've been lucky to have a peaceful 70 years in our neck of the woods coinciding with my life. I like to think that's all down to me, but I doubt it. The same old dogs have been raising their game for some years now, just baying for it, old enmities surfacing, same old cracks reappearing, of which mad rich dog Trump with a personality problem is just one. The other gambler is just as bad, but quite a lot shorter in more ways than one. Some humans just can't resist a good ol' ruck. We either let them or we don't.

Apart from all that, I on occasion follow one of those clearly Russian inspired internet sites that backed Trump, Brexit etc. Zerohedge it's called, taking the rise out of hedge funds and under the guise of a  Wall St/london stock commentary. Basically, it states, over a period of time we all die, meaning that there is just no hedging that particular risk. LOL. Classic Russian philosophy and not far from the truth. Shame about them supporting Trumpy though, and being thoroughly bad eggs themselves.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Strong rhetoric from members of the emergency UN security council meeting just now, re NK V Trumpton.

'Enough is enough' and NK is 'begging for war.' I'm not entirely convinced it's solely NK begging for war! The US's rhetoric would suggest Trump can't wait to beat on KJU's fat arse. I reckon the only thing stopping Trump donning his John Wayne hat and wading in, is NK's allie - China. KJU knows this is, and like a petulant 5 year old, is winding up the west a treat.

Worrying times in an already fecked up planet.

Can we start again?

A war if it happens will spare us the sight of Planet X becoming visible to all this month (from the 23rd apparently) and then crashing by next month. Nuclear war will be a better way to die than mass destruction by another planet  Shocked

One PXP crackpot, David Meade, says so Laughing

Meade will have large amounts of egg on his face come the end of October.

Some of the PXP have an ideology that is at best hilarious and and worst ridiculous.  Their insane drivvle is a daily occurrence on YouTu.

And tomorrow's Lotto numbers are -7 1 5 6 13 4.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 pm

I'd rather get nuked than put up with another season of this tripe.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 10:42 am

P.O.I wrote:

We could always offer Kim Jung Young 'Un the job of manager at Argyle. He won't take any any crap. Players who did not perform at a weekend match will suddenly vanish.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 3:37 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

We could always offer Kim Jung Young 'Un the job of manager at Argyle. He won't take any any crap. Players who did not perform at a weekend match will suddenly vanish.
Some players seem to vanish during games now.
No doubt the Lat and Long of certain places in NK are now ready to be sent to the ''on patrol'' bomber. Send him this with the words ''we got loads''
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Rocket fired about 0200 gmt sunday.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die................   We're all going to die................ Empty

Back to top Go down

We're all going to die................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: