Freathy
akagreengull
Elias
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Another game Walsall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:43 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
its still there !!!!!   page 8

That'll change as soon as dick-bag De-liar has finished driving his master back from Warsaw (sic) and logs on to jizz over his daily IP check.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Coach Xthrobber, and assorted Nerds advising Adams, on tactics while starting to turn on him should bear in mind that no matter what the tactics its the quality of players that count, and thanks to a joke budget/owner we dont have enough!! we are going down without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Coach Xthrobber, and assorted Nerds advising Adams, on tactics while starting to turn on him should bear in mind that no matter what the tactics its the quality of players that count, and thanks to a joke budget/owner we dont have enough!! we are going down without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Double Bubble!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers geek geek geek geek geek geek geek sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:31 pm

good work suffers, i usually do that at 10pm after a bottle
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Crap today and that s being polite
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:32 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
argyl3 wrote:
Multiple rumblings on the farm against his Lordship suspect a lot of accounts will be revoked and some heavy editing undertaken

Especially the poster laying into Brent earlier on that thread, when the match was in play. Pure class !!.

GM Vauxhall:-

This is unacceptable. Brent put your hand in your pocket or sod off. Prove if you do actually care about the club or if we're just a trojan horse for your property ambitions.

You need to come over to the dark side GM and safely say what you feel and think about the illustrious reluctant one.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:33 pm

Don't forget though, it was Walsall we were playing.
Back to top Go down
GM Vauxhall

GM Vauxhall

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:23 pm

Cheers VG - ATD definitely more in tune with my views, but why preach to the converted? If I say it on P***** I might manage to wake someone up.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:41 pm

GM Vauxhall wrote:
Cheers VG - ATD definitely more in tune with my views, but why preach to the converted? If I say it on P***** I might manage to wake someone up.

We're all a bunch of freaks and weirdos for speaking the truth lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:44 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Multiple rumblings on the farm against his Lordship suspect a lot of accounts will be revoked and some heavy editing undertaken
I suspect some mite suffer servere log in problems  raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:54 pm

GM Vauxhall - I wonder how much longer will the farm tolerate your vile and poisonous viewpoint?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Indeed greenskin footballing giants compaired to us  cheers
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Greenskin wrote:

I see what you did there. Very Happy and no emoticons to 'highlight' your wit, a certain poster could learn from that......
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Just got back about 9.30.....shit that was bad, 2nd to the ball the entire 90 minutes, seriously Shift key was awful disinterested send the blighter back. Tell you who he reminded me of...Terry Austen who we got as part of the Mariner deal just hopeless....Blissett reminds me of Jimmy Hinch.... Edwards well just only hope that was a one off totally out of as was Bradley with the marking throughout
Grant just what possessed Adams....??

Lameras Ainsworth Wylde they all had lovers tiff with Adams or what FFS....??

Fecked if I know where Adams goes with this. We could still be playing now 5 hours later and wouldnt have scored without a penalty (which clearly wasnt)
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Coming together nicely then on Brents austerity budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just got back about 9.30.....shit that was bad, 2nd to the ball the entire 90 minutes, seriously Shift key was awful disinterested send the blighter back. Tell you who he reminded me of...Terry Austen who we got as part of the Mariner deal just hopeless....Blissett reminds me of Jimmy Hinch.... Edwards well just only hope that was a one off totally out of as was Bradley with the marking throughout

Fecked if I know where Adams goes with this. We could still be playing now 5 hours later and wouldnt have scored without a penalty (which clearly wasnt)

Interesting post that Harve, and somehow I bet you've hit on a few things well.  Something tells me for whatever reason, this year's squad is a lot more unbalanced with quite a few similar guys that just ain't going to get a look in. A distinct lack of bodies where it matters. There's about 4 ball players vying for one slot in an Adams set up.
And don't mention John Peddelty.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Thats a bit unfair!! At least those two scored some goals.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Two home games coming up and already they are crucial in terms of keeping ourselves out of the scrap at the bottom.

Whatever we are missing needs to click into place quickly whether its Bradley finding his form at the back or Carey's set piece deliveries in attack.

For what its worth I predict that the new forward's loan will be on a par with that American we had back in the Championship. No goals Nate looks better than him and I could see him drifting out of the picture completely when Taylor is fit, finishing the season like Garita did last year.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 7:37 am

Just look at highlights and see whose hopeless effort to win a header set them up for their 2nd goal our Celtic Superstar.....goal even better than I thought at the time but dreadful defending
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 am

Question for you Brent.....Walsall an established 3rd division crew had a net home fans attendance of 3,900 and change yesterday.....Wheres the feckin money Brent when a team in a higher league than us last season can rung rings around our Poundland players on gates half of ours....???
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 am

These hotels and ice rinks, offices, gyms, cafes and restaurants don't build themselves, so football must help pay for other parts of ones business empire. Out of the pockets of supporters and into property.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:02 am

Jesus nearly forgot.....!!   He's bound to read this today Mr Lee Jameson.....Ensconced in my seat in row H my lad who knows your face shook me and said there he is dad......you were walking down front of the seats from right to left at 2.45pm and you walked up end row somewhere at the back. First time I have seen you since your outrageous behaviour. I'm on my way out of the seating to be dragged back by my 17 year old saying dad if you get arrested how we getting home. Fair enough Andy....I've not forgotten Jameson rest assured another more appropriate time will come. Report that to whomever you want
By the way you look ridiculous with that haircut and glasses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:11 am

Elias wrote:
Crap today and that s being polite
Bet the highlight of your day was a handshake! afro
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Photo number 80.
Looks like a right barell of laughs on that bus ! laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another game Walsall   Another game Walsall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another game Walsall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next