RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 7:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
has anyone asked plebb and nool what the difference between heaney and his secret group's bid and all he wanted to build which they saw as disgusting and fought to stop him taking over as he was a property developer who didnt care about the club and brents bid and ambitions which in hindsight are exactly the same yet hes the best thing since pork and egg slices.

There's no point in debating any of this any further, not at all, it's all about us freaks hating JB because he's an Etonian. lol!  Thats all Newells got to say on the matter, and he's saying it a lot, an awful lot.

Quite comical considering I cannot recall the term ever being used here prior to Nool putting his size 12's in once again and now everyone is aware. He really is a quality gift...
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 7:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
has anyone asked plebb and nool what the difference between heaney and his secret group's bid and all he wanted to build which they saw as disgusting and fought to stop him taking over as he was a property developer who didnt care about the club and brents bid and ambitions which in hindsight are exactly the same yet hes the best thing since pork and egg slices.

There's no point in debating any of this any further, not at all, it's all about us freaks hating JB because he's an Etonian. lol!  Thats all Newells got to say on the matter, and he's saying it a lot, an awful lot.

Quite comical considering I cannot recall the term ever being used here prior to Nool putting his size 12's in once again and now everyone is aware. He really is a quality gift...

Superfluous f in that last sentence, Harve
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 7:33 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Yes. And perhaps we should all agree that middle aged, football club owning, multi millionaire property developers need and deserve all the unquestioning support they can get. Regardless. And anyone who dissents is not a proper fan.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:12 am

Tgwu wrote:
IJN

If I were JB I'd jack it in, say stuff you, and let us fans get on with it, I really would

I wish he would

If it all goes tits up then this will be trotted out. It won't be that Brent (who I'm sure will continue to attend Argyle games after he's departed) that came up with two clusterfuck planning applications with very little benefit to the club it will be the fault of the apathetic janner public and the freaks and weirdos.

What do you expect him to do when faced with such hostility and negativity? Wouldn't we all do the same etc?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 am

Tgwu wrote:
IJN

If I were JB I'd jack it in, say stuff you, and let us fans get on with it, I really would

I wish he would

Yep - Just jack it in then brent. Please!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:59 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Whatever anyone thinks of Hallett, the fact he's a Plymothian who is willing put his hand in his pocket to try and drag the club forward - and as a minority shareholder -  makes him a thousand times more desirable as a potential owner than Brent.

If I was Hallett, I'd be making one or two things crystal clear to Jimbob.
Hallet, would be an upgrade from the Brentmare, though thats not setting the bar high, and its true he's loaned the club money, but i dont understand why a guy who's obviously been successful in buisness would want to play second fiddle to wor Jimmy?
If Hallet really wants to take the club forward he should offer to buy out Brent or pull the plug on his loan, because i cant believe he's happy about this ackeron crap being involved with the Grandstand Mankover.

Has Brent/Akkeron built anything, crap or otherwise, in Plymouth, or for that matter anywhere? I live a long way away now and obviously I'm not a praaper faan, but was just wondering...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:21 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the building part of it was purely incidental.

I think it is mostly about buying land without planning permission for one price, applying for planning permission which when granted values it more highly.

Obviously once the planning permission lapses the land value drops back and so new planning permission is sought.

Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

If Brent seriously intended to build these things the plans would be far less wank. Either that or he's utterly incompetent.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:52 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I think it is mostly about buying land without planning permission for one price, applying for planning permission which when granted values it more highly.

Obviously once the planning permission lapses the land value drops back and so new planning permission is sought.

If Brent seriously intended to build these things the plans would be far less wank. Either that or he's utterly incompetent.

Yep that fits.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Yep that fits.

I read somewhere that full planning permission is being sought for the Ice rink, Grandstand and HHP crap with outline planning being sought for the Western Gate side. This would enable Brent to do the Grandstand, build ire rink and crap on HHP, sell the Pavillions and bank £5.5m sell the Gateway site with outline planning permission to someone else, not that the other development vets ect will ever get built IMO.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Now you see it now you don't. cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm

i see brents herald have run the story of the trust not fully supporting the plans.

I also see the idiots starting their campaign to diss the trust,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Angry wrote:
i see brents herald have run the story of the trust not fully supporting the plans.

almost coordinated attack on the trust as well, how long before the multis come out.....
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

almost coordinated attack on the trust as well, how long before the multis come out.....

They're out and about alright. Angry Andy's in there too somewhere.

The Brent Squad are fully mobilised, defending their masters hybrid application to the max.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:56 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

They're out and about alright. Angry Andy's in there too somewhere.

The Brent Squad are fully mobilised, defending their masters hybrid application to the max.

I Question the clubs response as the majority of fans who back that clusterfuck are not fans they are FOJB. I wager if the majority of people actully looked at what brent wants they would be objecting more too, I blame the herald on that front for refusing to report facts and and covering it up whil also being determined to be a shit paper no one reads even if they did.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:12 am

The club is making it look like we object to all the plans not just the shit bits, all so predictable. As for the multi's there are a few Janner banners about now which always makes me suspicious.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 3:53 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The club is making it look like we object to all the plans not just the shit bits, all so predictable. As for the multi's there are a few Janner banners about now which always makes me suspicious.

Yes and the ones that start, " haven't posted for ages but...".

Perhaps if Brent had engaged the AFT properly from the beginning, instead of marginalising and ignoring them, and then turning what should have been a straight forward, fully funded and well overdue refurb of the grandstand into HHP mark two at the last minute, then we wouldn't be in this situation.

This is all 100% Brents fault.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:47 am

nzgreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Whatever anyone thinks of Hallett, the fact he's a Plymothian who is willing put his hand in his pocket to try and drag the club forward - and as a minority shareholder -  makes him a thousand times more desirable as a potential owner than Brent.

Hallet, would be an upgrade from the Brentmare, though thats not setting the bar high, and its true he's loaned the club money, but i dont understand why a guy who's obviously been successful in buisness would want to play second fiddle to wor Jimmy?
If Hallet really wants to take the club forward he should offer to buy out Brent or pull the plug on his loan, because i cant believe he's happy about this ackeron crap being involved with the Grandstand Mankover.

Has Brent/Akkeron built anything, crap or otherwise, in Plymouth, or for that matter anywhere? I live a long way away now and obviously I'm not a praaper faan, but was just wondering...

Not that I'm aware of.  Oldway Mansion was Akkeron's last project which ended with no refurbishment work being carried out.  Torbay Council eventually cancelled the agreement with Akkeron.

They can't even finish their website lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 am

Freathy wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Not that I'm aware of.  Oldway Mansion was Akkeron's last project which ended with no refurbishment work being carried out.  Torbay Council eventually cancelled the agreement with Akkeron.

They can't even finish their website  lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not before JB tried to shake them down for a load of wedge. I can't believe how more people aren't concerned at his previous with demanding public money with menaces
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:49 am

Freathy wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
IJN

I wish he would

Yep - Just jack it in then brent.  Please!

'Let us fans get on with it' ? He means himself lol

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 am

nzgreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Not as far as I'm aware. They 'acquire' property and sit on it, waiting for someone else to pay for development. The failed neoliberalism introduced by Thatcher & Reagan has produced shysters who play the system and con the peasants.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:56 am

the real trick is to have the peasants laud you as you fleece them, with the Green tinted servile happy clappy Janners, Brent achieved this.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:30 am

nzgreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Perhaps if Brent had engaged the AFT properly from the beginning, instead of marginalising and ignoring them, and then turning what should have been a straight forward, fully funded and well overdue refurb of the grandstand into HHP mark two at the last minute, then we wouldn't be in this situation.

I'm surprised he doesn't use the vehicle he set up to marginalise the AFT in the first place PASB? Whatever happened to them?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:34 am

PatDunne wrote:
the real trick is to have the peasants laud you as you fleece them, with the Green tinted servile happy clappy Janners, Brent achieved this.

Indeed........as soon as he met the Windsor Boys and saw how cheaply they could be bought, he knew he could con the 'janner nation' lol Geddon James.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm surprised he doesn't use the vehicle he set up to marginalise the AFT in the first place PASB? Whatever happened to them?

The FOJB fulfil that role now it seems.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:45 am

Rickler.....

Biggs on the Farm doesn't know who you are Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote :
I'd certainly never even heard of Nigel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next